Do blue eyes have some evolutionary purpose?

Do blue eyes have some evolutionary purpose?

+5 resistance to gas chambers.

Yes, they enable cat-like vision and allow those who bear them to hunt in forested snowy areas

t. Varg

You have more sunshine vitamins.

Lack of melanin

Yes. They are the perfect symbol of a subhuman.

Pls go back to the gas chamber

Marked as a abomination of Yakub, that went on to topple the intergalactic interdimensional Ebonoid empire that travelled to Earth via a melanin powered interdimensional star gate and created civilization.
Rest assured white subhumans, the black man will reign supreme again and the BBC will blot out the sun as the age of blackness rules forever.

To attract black semen, thus furthering evolution

>Papyrus font
>No citations
Opinion discarded

no

the mere existence of blue eyes is proof that evilution is a lie

It's true though. Look at their birth rates. They are literal subhumans.

>citations

Yes...let's stick to citeable sources guys...good idea

>they don't reproduce like beastial animals
>therefore they are subhumans

Nice logic

>literally going extinct'd
>not inferior
You see, only the superior humans manage to survive. It's a logical consequence.

Yet the Askhenazi population is less than Europeans. What does that say about the Khazars based on your logic?

AYO YOUZ BE SAYIN' WE WUZ SUPERIORZ N SHIT?

>what is self-replacement rate
This whitey is pretty much stupid. No wonder you are going extinct.

Orthodox Jews have like 20 kids each you idiot

>inbred kids

Fix'd that for you

>vermins reproduce at a high rate

Color me surprise

200 years from now they will be the only Americans with white skin along with the Amish

Awesome predictions into the future cleopatra

they look nice. so people sexually select for them.

>that chick with the blue eyes from that tribe we just conquered is pretty hot. i think i'll rape her. the red headed chick too.

Dark eyes are more mysterious and better looking

not if they're common as shit.

>gosh, fatima, your dark eyes are so mysterious, just like all of the other girls in our shitty tribe of bedouins.
>i'd much rather fuck you than that pale cornish houri i bought off of that morroccan the other day

nah

If the majority were blond or blue-eyed, yes. That's why it's easy to fuck girls if you are an average-looking arab, in Norway.

>Brown eyes are Mysterious
>This is what T*rks actually believe
If you ever go to any Asian or African country with blue eyes or red hair they treat you like some sort of low tier God, with locals constantly trying to take pictures of you.

Kys weebshit. You never leave the basement anyway, you slack-jawed trash.

>This triggers the t*rk

Well, blue eyes is a turn-off for me, I like green-eyes and eastern Baltic faces more.

reflects light better

The answer is sexual selection.

Because of some fluke in human evolution white people developed differentiated phenotypic traits such as blond, brown, and red hair and differently colored irises, because this made white women more hot.

Blue eyed people also tend to have higher innate tolerances for alcohol, so perhaps there was also some kind of selection in extremely alcoholic cultures (like European ones, where most of the blue eyes are concentrated) for this trait.

no just look pretty

Doesn't change the fact that blue eyes are so rare in the world that most other people who come across them think of them as being "god-like". Blond +blue eyed and red+ blue eyed is extremely rare really, and if you ever do some travelling you'll discover just how intriguing it is to most locals in non-white areas which aren't used to seeing white people.

>American ducation

I think the short answer would be that it's so uncommom that it attracts people. Also, it sexualy attracts more men than women.

Sure.

They stand out from the masses of brown eyes, attracting more potential mates than otherwise.

>Doesn't change the fact that blue eyes are so rare in the world
I know third worlders when I see them.
Where I live it's brown eyed people that are uncommon.
Blue and green eyes are pretty common here.
And in most of the civilized world while we are at it...

>Also, it sexualy attracts more men than women.
Cope

>what is a higher standard of living
People in industrialized nations have less children because it's expensive, time-consuming, and we'd rather dedicate our lives to endeavors other than having kids. Sorry all you can do is shit out babies brownanon, maybe your people will get better at other things once whitey is gone and you have to learn how to cope.

Have you checked marriages and sexual encounters? It doesn't matter if you are a blue-eyed brown-haired average looking guy. You still have to "be" "urself" and all that shit.

>excuses
The circumstance is that you are literally being replaced and you still keep being subhumans and don't want to have children. Truly inferior beings get extinct'd.

That looks like Varg's website

>Where I live it's brown eyed people that are uncommon.
Except in European countries , even in med countries, there is still blonds. There are NO blonds or even blond recessive genes in the absolute majority of the world.

Greeks and Romans (who were majority brown eyed, brown haired) worshipped blond as the the aesthetic ideal of the Gods, Roman woman dying their hair blond to be more attractive.

Blue eyes are mysterious like like saphires whereas brown eyes are just plebians. Plus, brown eyes are the majority of the whole world, so being blue eyed automatically gives you the edge over brown eyed people.

>weebshit
Less than surprised

>because this made white women more hot.
I'm white and I find blue eyed women disgusting

White skin + dark hair + dark eyes = Goddess

>Be Japanese
>Make majority of your characters look Germanic

It's almost like they know blond Europeans are the most beautiful people on Earth. Even people with horrible faces just by having blond hair, are attractive.

>posts a bleached haired t*rkess
EMEIS

>user wouldn't bang THIS
Explain yourself

>Bleached blond
Nope, there are blond Greeks.

This syrian qt looks better than that platinum chemical blonde

>I have no taste: the user
Topkek

This is the correct answer

t. Limp wristed blondie

too*

They're a huge bonus even if you're ugly, and especially if you have a beautiful face.

>Be me
>Be Italian
Wrong.

That's their goal, nobody will be able to challenge them anymore once white people go extinct and their dreams of absolute world domination will finally come true.

>I'm white and I find blue eyed women disgusting

Stop lying.

>there are no bidets in northern europe
Enough to turn down any disgusting n*rdic """woman"""

Such a shame that Marika has no ass

There's a bidet in most Finnish households afaik

The thing is that it attracts more men than women.

I take pic related over 9000 times than the one you posted tbqh

That's just cope with no basis in reality, most women love blue eyes.

Yet all women love mediterranean men over other types. How do you explain that?

Thats because you have no taste, as we discussed.

>Yet all women love mediterranean men over other types

No they don't you sperg.

lol yes they do
They literally come here to get impregnated and never go back to the shitholes they came from.