Forced diversity quota's and swj's

How do we profit from the fact that society's have completely lost their minds?

crypto

Pick up the pieces.

Charity begging scam
Make up perfect sjw sob stories and beg on tumblr

How do I short European society?

this, the fall of society will mean, more of it becoming like venezuela as productivity levels drop. The rich few will either flee to isolate themselves to set themselves in positions where at the top of the heap.

Could it be as simple as buying a share of the stock and then suing the company for breaching fiduciary duty?

n-nose!

Short the SHE ETF. It's free money.

Poor guy. Seemed like a nice person born in the wrong decade.

He was born at the perfect time. We needed someone working at google to actually have the balls to say something about the diversity bs. Before him everyone either agreed with it or cared about their job too much to speak up.

Convert to Judaism.

be your own boss, dont pay taxes

subvert the jews instead of letting them subvert you

This could get me in on the nepotism network but I don't want to get circ'd up

>black people logic

generate botnets to shill on behalf of fake gofundme's using minority sob stories

> nignogqua was fighitng nazis and now xhe needs an operation
> pls send money
> or bitbean

then create a fake nonprofit that raises money to "fight" said gofundme-scammers which is itself another scam to fund your original scam

Genius.

Then make botnets to shill your way into the lead role of the government bureau or department of a bureau to be newly designed to combat all these goddamned scam and now you're a part of the greatest scam of all

I like the way you think.

Then create an entire melodrama around it, including an exchange as everyone loves a bet. We'll have secondary markets, etfs, an entire industry

Dude how crazy that I am watching that exact JRE episode as I scroll down Veeky Forums