AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-like-irma-japan-conglomerate-launches-major-bitcoin-mining-center
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TANKS
DROPS
TUMBLES

Damn this is gonna be a comfy night, sitting in fiat, watching the carnage from the sidelines.

I'm betting 3700 by tomorrow morning. Quite possibly lower.

COLLAPSE
FREEFALL

Chinese wake up to those news in about 4 or 5 hours.

>yfw this is China's plan to buy cheap BTC

CRASHES
PLUMMETS
CRUMBLES

Meanwhile
cointelegraph.com/news/suddenly-like-irma-japan-conglomerate-launches-major-bitcoin-mining-center

TAILSPIN
GROUND ZERO
STALLING OUT
FLYING BLIND
ARMAGEDDON
OUTTA GAS
BOTTOMLESS PIT

CHINKED

FAKE NEWS

Of course it is.

I sold for USDT until the chinks are ready to buy.

It's literally free money

well I'm with china on this one.

this means war

Can we stop giving a shit about china. All they do is fuck everything up.

Isn't a little bit alarming that most of btc holders are so stupid to sell because of a news no one could confirm?

What's the best course of action?

Maybe the Chinese government wants even more control and is going to create a centralized exchange and regulate those markets as much as possible. It’s hard to know for sure as Chinese regulation is always very sudden.

Sell your FINITE resource to goldman sachs for $4000 so they can sell it to you for 10k/btc next spring

buy back immediately when the chinese ban turn out to be bullshit, stick your eyes on every crypto news and hold your finger over the buy button.

The smart money sells BEFORE bad news is confirmed you fucking peon. Enjoy trying to squeeze your sell order into the waterfall 3 hours from now.

It has been confirmed btw.

I'm not selling anything lol

I sold my car and invest my life savings on Bitcoin and Litecoin. Now it is crashing....ALREADY CALL THE POLICE, BUT THEY TELL ME THAT THEY DONT UNDERSTAND !!! My lawyer is not helping either.

HEEEEEEEEEEELPPPPPP