SEC buttfucks bittrex

>SEC buttfucks bittrex
>Chinese buttfuck their own exchanges
Centralized exchanges are archaic and holding back crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wait what happened to bittrex

seconded, source please

Indeed. Why anyone thought centralization in crypto was good is beyond me.

Nobody's forcing you to use centralized exchanges, people use them because theyre convenient. Have fun making posts "WTT eth for btc, 10 vs 1" on random forums and hoping youre not getting scammed.

Nothing at all. Keep trading the wide selection of crypto they have available for you. ;)

YUP! No sharpies in that butt.

It must be a good coin to invest in.

if only there was the technology to take a system that would be traditionally centralized and make it decentralized...

fuck too bad.

This is a great medium term hold.

It's my next 10x coin.

Just imagine how fucking slow a decentralized exchange would be.

full-mempool BTC would look like child's play

Buy more now. Just bought another 10k in the dip this is the last boarding call before it launches to the moon.

>read whitepaper
>reddit comment cited in references

>China bans crypto/yuan pairing, not crypto/crypto
>I know let's use an exchange based on ZRX/Yuan to trade ZRX/crypto

Yeah, instead of just holding Bitcoin I might as well buy another 12K of these and increase my BTC by multiples early next year.

KOMODO Platform is in the works... can't come soon enough especially with all this news

Komodo is the answer. I know their live stream sucked but their entire platform is nearing completion. 100% decentralized p2p trading. I forget off the top of my head how they'll do it, but BTC will be traded at faster speeds for lower fees. Seriously read up on that.

Bittrex are shit scared of listing new coins due to SEC scare.

nothing, the zrx niggers are getting desperate with their shilling because radar relay was a fat fucking failure

why would you not buy it now, while its still shitty, so when it becomes improved people wont be shitting on it as much those more valuable

this is fucking retarded. bittrex is already adding new coins soon. I'm sure them greedy fee having fucks can afford lawyers to make sure they follow standards.

MUH VAAAAAAAAAGIINNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>this post
>he has no idea what's about to happen

BUY DIGIBYTE

I have bad news: you're gay af
>wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

tfw when only 2 $DGB and 2 $MONA to my name: