Why is biz so useless?

Why is biz so useless?

>All threads 99% of the time are about cryptocurrency

What happened to self improvement, working on your finances, becoming a sophisticated investor, running a business, being focused on success?

because we want to be rich you stupid nigger, you think anyone actually gives a single shit about any of that shit?

you're supposed to have already have a basic understanding of all those things if you're interested in a board called "Business and Finance."

Would you really be browsing Veeky Forums if you don't even know what a pushup is?

This.

This.

>it's another why does biz talk about making money thread

This.

i miss old Veeky Forums

This.

What I'm saying is there are better ways to make money then just cryptocurrency.

Veeky Forums has a sticky on the front page that literally explains everything from the ground up. We don't have shit here it's pretty stupid.

This

This. Fuck off OP. Theres always someone complaining

old biz only select few making money.
crypto biz. literally everyone not retarded makes money

There is currently no better way to make money than crypto in terms of effort/reward. Maybe if you have an idea for the next facebook but that doesn't apply to 99% of people. You just can't consistently 2x your money anywhere else.

Gambler mentality is what keeps Veeky Forums from seriously pursuing and discussing money making careers. Making money with enterprise and skills instead of hoping to invest in explosive cryptocoins.

Pipe dreaming is a disease. For all the time and effort spent dreaming of hitting it big with a cryptocoin investment many people could pursue something with true potential to return millions of dollars.

I was here for the founding of Veeky Forums, and was among the original body of anons asking for personal finance boards.

Instead we got lumped into a containment board with fucking cryptocoin shills which is actually pretty humorous and I think many of us gave it a try, but that was never my personal interest.

Veeky Forums has been inundated with crypto shit since the beginning, it seems very similar now to how it was a few years back except it's moving much faster.

This.

This.

So none of you are focused on success?

Hey delusional retard is this when you release Veeky Forums was created SOLELY as a containment board to keep crypto off of /g/?

>invest in shitcoin
>hodl until 300%-1000%
>rinse and repeat

>Success

My shitcoin mooning 200% is all the success I need.

Like what?