WTC

volume kicking up again. don't miss the rocket ship.

basic trade, stop at 270 put offers at 590

cmon walton. pick yourself up, dust off, and get back on that horse

This is the only project in china that has a shot, though, NEO I hope will do fine.

charlie's got this shit

NEO will survive and so will Walton. These aren't currencies, they are actual investments / securities, which is what China favors.

it's not even chinese d00d

bought in at 299, selling at ~340

buy back at 400?

lift off

guys

abbeyy just DM'd me. delists in a few hours. sell while you can.

fuck

yeah right.

Sold my entire stack at 29k. Have a buy order set for 23k tonight, praying it goes through and I pick up a couple thousand extra walties.

If it doesn't trigger I'll probably just buy the NEO dip.

FUCK DIP YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT COIN

WHY AREN'T THE CHINKS DUMPING THIS?

all in

So comfy. Get in nere anons

Fully submitted to asian overlords

RFID.. you guys must be joking. All this fuss.

Who cares, it's getting delisted from an exchange that will soon be closed.

You really think Binance will be closed? I don't see it happening now that they no longer service Chinese customers.

Lost a shitload of money on YoYo and was hoping to get it all back on this. Playing a dangerous game for sure but I think this could hit $10 end of the year. All this China BS fucked me good, literally ruined crypto. Fucking chinks, Hitler was right.

Hong Kong is very likely to follow chinese decision on crypto. Also Walton is still based in China which is very worrying

>Time for the daily pump and dump

EZmoney boys

How low will it dip tonight? Setting buy orders at 23k, you think that is too low?

Looks like a slow sell off happening now

I have orders set at 180 and 190

It is about to drop 30% this weekend

Yes I saw this coming earlier today with the way the orders were going about 5 hours ago...ended up selling around 29k, but someone came in and tried hard to pump it up again but couldn't get any moment. Or maybe he was faking a pump to try and unload as many coins at a high price as possible.

I had my buy order at 23k and was worried it wouldn't get filled but I lowered it even more. With all the news around China, even though I think this could have been easily a $10 coin without all the bullshit, it's not worth it to hold unless I get a steal.

This bullshit almost wiped me out. I really want to move all my money back to Bittrex but at the same time I need to get my fucking money back and this coin is going big places if it doesn't get fucked with much more.

Its weird how all of the volume and liquidity just instantly vanishes like it is now.

WTCs about to fall

I feel like ive seen this story before

market stops moving

whale freaks out and dumps all WTC for BTC and sits out over the weekend

Yeah, it reminds me a lot of BNB where nothing will happen all day and it will just get ridiculously pumped with 90% of the daily volume happening in an hour.

Well I hope this triggers my buy order down at 20k. I will be pumped.

BNB said on slack a few minutes ago that none of the china FUD pertains to Binance.

You guys think it will dip much lower than it is now?

Also, anyone have a slack invite?