Chinks are about to wake up, WE MUST HOLD

chinks are about to wake up, WE MUST HOLD

or...novel concept time...you sell...then buy the DIP NIGGA

>let me hold my shit position instead of getting a much better one
no thanks larp faggot

hold hold goy. How do you expect us to make money if we cant dump on retards like you?

>tfw all in and have nothing to lose

I'm comfy as fuck in my NEETpartment.

Now there's an image I haven't seen since like 2012

All the big time chinks have stop losses anyway. I wonder if them being awake is a good or bad thing really. If the news turns out to be oversold then up we go.

I made enough money for my m2f operation when I cashed out two hours ago.

I know, week hands. But I'll be watching you guys walk on the moon back from my sugery bed.. with a brand new vagina.

>male to female operation

wtf?

Benis removal.

He's gay

>fake vagina
ahahaha that's literally the worst investment I've ever seen on Veeky Forums, enjoy your boipucci

dont do it

what i meant to say is

trap >>> fake flesh-hole

>Buy 3289 at Yunbi
>Sell 4300 at Coinbase

/Comfylife/

> Timing the market

Lots of people will get burned doing this. I'm just holding through this, not even going to touch my alt coins

need someone to help you break it in?

nothing is going to happen you fuvkers,its gonna rebounce back, the fud was real the chinks got their money.

SELL SELL SELL WHAT THE FUCKJ

the dip is over

LOL

>dip is over

The chinese are literally just waking up to the news as we speak you poor deluded fuck.

You mean as it was with ICO ban ?
I'm taking the risk, I know that even if it dips further, it will get back a few days later

The news came out like 12 hours ago so unless chinks sleep 12 hours they already knew. They woke up and the price is rising so you better buy before were back at 4500