OMG

why have you still not bought in? this shit will hit $17 by Sep 15

I wanna see how low it can go

it better be because I'm selling it on the 18th to go all in on chainlink

It was supposed to be $20 by now.

It hasn't even reached $14 yet.

chainlink is good but they are evaluating themselves at over $5b off the rip. I suggest you hold OMG until Kyber comes to market.

I feel like a lot of manipulation is going on to keep OMG's price suppressed

This is obvious. This coin deserves to be around $30 right now, especially with potential Google news. Seriously. Google is a fucking MEGLADON. Even on the off chance there is a partnership between the two, evaluation should be MUCH higher.

But that's just my opinion, what the fuck do I know?

But why?

Whales have had plenty of time to buy low.

Would've bought kyber but I didn't get into the whitelist. Chainlink still looks like a pretty good bet though.

There is no Google news. No Apple news either.

What is my entry point? I'm in ETH and BTC in bleeding, so I don't know if I wait for this dip to end or if OMG will be back to 28 by then

I'm waiting for the real dip

Don't you autists see? There won't be any "real" dip for a LONG time. It hasn't even reached it's true value let alone surpass it. Your best entry point is now. If you don't pick up what I'm putting down then who gives a fuck I don't care. Was just giving a little insight to the faggots on the board who haven't hopped on this rocket that is currently refueling.

I still think this china news has some shaking out to do

Don't know to buy a few now or try tomorrow or Sunday when might be cheaper.... but bitcoin might be less too.

Gah

Not really going to matter when it eventually hits triple digits.

SO you say I should just load up on a few more omg now anyway?

Not happening. Buy now.

Just bought 72 OMG. I'm officially a marine.

thanks hopefully you crash the market for me

Not gonna buy a coin when their devs only pump the price with promises of apple and google without delivering anything.

The cofounders worked for the same marketing company before Omise.

I think they know exactly what they're doing in terms of building up hype.

Would like to add that the ONLY reason I bought this coin was because I had a dream where vitalik and the omg team were wearing draping robes from the time of jesus and were ascending up a golden path in front a purple violet pyramid. I interpreted this to mean that their journey is only beginning and they will at one point eclipse the wealth of the illuminati banking jew syndicate that has enslaved the entire world. Also cliff high recommends it.

fuckin checked

Said the poorfag

>$17
This is suppose to excite me? This is suppose to make me want to buy more of these? Is this your first time shilling a coin?

Tell me it is going to be $25, $30, $50...$17 is blah.

let me guess whales accumulating meme?

Maybe if we didnt have to recovwr from that monster dip after the chinese governement banned icos. We're still on a steady climb though.

Be patient or regret it

DOLLAR COST AVERAGING, WHEN YOU ARE NOT SURE WHAT TO DO, BUY A FIXED AMOUNT EVERY WEEK OR EVERY MONTH, DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU ARE WILLING TO RISK, OK DIPSHIT

no one can predict 1 BTC dip and 1 possible crash

Dubs reflect the truth.
We're gonna make it.
OmiseGOD checking in.

Thx for the rare pepe.
OMMMMMMMMMM.

It would have been $20 if not for all BTC fuckery lately dragging down the market

It's still strong at ~260k, so when Btc recovers we will be closing in the $20 range soon

Cheers. Bought some anyway. Only another 7 but I'm small time sub 1000 dollars newb

According to the charts, that is where it will be in less than 1 week. Relax, I never said it wouldn't reach those heights afterwards, because I know it will.

Fuck man, I'm sold

just upped my bags to 500 omg. feeling comfy as fuck

Waiting to get approved, a wire and then buy

if this goes to $30 i will feel so rich. at $50-$75 i will actually be ballin quite hard for my age

Because my ETH has been in process for over 2 hours

still falling.... wait until its done.

How old are you and how many omg do you have?

cant wait to see how low we go

My favourite part of every weekend

triple top?

old enough and plenty

yupp, i'll load up when its finisheddd