Lost $1K since yesterday

Lost $1K since yesterday.
Cashed out to USDT today at 4200$.
Shorted BTC 0.2 1:10

$1600 left.
What should I do next?

just wait 9 days

kill yourself

o look another shitty gambling coin that is literally going no where like the other 500 of them

Chill bro you got babby money

>Chill bro lemme larp

Your "loses" is 300x more than my holdings. Reeeee

I've posted a message signed by a good chunk of my private keys before here. Ain't larpin

Definitely preferable on live stream

I feel you.
Not even larping.

Hey fag. You cunt. Gib money if I ask?

do it again and send 1 btc to my address as proof

Wojak's Vision

Any chance u wna lose 0.1% more today? Need some startup btc 1B4eAEAGUhAw4GY3M7YQvVc6C4u6yRUKDZ

What does it feel like to lose $1m in a day

Feels like nothing. I live pretty modestly so it's not like losing or gaining a million changes anything. It's more the external realization you're down a million and that's a lot of money to most people so you should feel something (but you don't really feel anything) that has you reflecting the most- you're most reactive to the fact that you're pretty numb.

U keep all that money in an exchange, how the would you be able to cash out?

Feels ok.
You get used to it. Back in April/May, the emotions were much more extreme.
I now calculate my fluctuations in average wagecuck lifetime savings (around $250k).
So yesterday I lost around two lifetime savings.

Tfw. picture related is how cryptollionaires roll around town.

NL?

this desu

I'm down 2.8m this week and I don't really care. I care more about how stressed my job will be making me next week working for pennies compared to my crypto gains - but need non-crypto cashflow to appease the Juden to get a property loan.

Ha, thanks
I'm still learning. I was waiting for the crash, but made some stupid decisions in the heat of the moment.

>Cashing out
How fucking stupid can you get? Bitcoin is going to get 100X bigger in the coming years.

Germoney

>He fell for the "hodl meme" meme

Stop trying to daytrade you fucking noob, even worse is shorting a growth industry. Just hodl and forget about it for a few years. Jeez it can't be hard to make money when people like this are in the game.

Market shakes out the losers/weak hands