CHINA TO CLOSE ALL BITCOIN EXCHANGES

coindesk.com/report-casts-doubt-future-chinas-bitcoin-exchanges/
>Regulators in China are said to be considering a move to close all domestic bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchanges.

>According to a report from business media Caixin, sources close to China's internet financial risk rectification work group, have said the decision has not only been reached, but delivered and deployed to local authorities.

>The work group was first launched by China's State Department in 2016 to tackle market risks in the country's financial technology industry such as p2p lending. Located in the People’s Bank of China, it also consists of representatives from China’s banking and securities commissions.

This is for anyone who hasn't heard. The chinks are waking up now, full wakeup at 7 AM Shanghai time (LESS THAN AN OUR FROM NOW). You better move your crypto into OKCASH or USDT now, or cash out.

Incredible buy-in price, coming soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001444731-Binance-Update-2017-09-06
youtube.com/watch?v=sjtDeUhIEkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It doesn't matter plus you're late

>You're late
You can still get 4000 so it's not too late, at all.

They're pumping it right now before the Chinks get up

7 AM Shanghai you better be out that's in 23 minutes

This dump will be epic. Probably the one time the china wakes up meme is true.

If or when the Chinese exchanges are closed down Chinese people can still trade on Binance because it's based in Hong Kong. BNB might be a good opportunity again.

no

Guys this is fake af pic related

This is going to be bad. I'm switching to USDT. See you all on the other side.

>didn't read the Weds. announcment

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001444731-Binance-Update-2017-09-06
>In accordance with the recent notice from China PBoC and requests from various government offices, Binance will make the following adjustments:
>We will restrict all Chinese IP addresses from trading. They will continue to be able to visit the user center and make withdrawals.

> F5 on blockchain.info
> new bitcoin block
> BTC price crash as people people sell on exchange

>thinks situation with chinks is bad
>doesn't realise USDT situation is worse

oh lma0

This difference is BTC is looking at at a 30%+ correction, pump is happening now

USDT won't fail for a while because it's backed by the most powerful group in the world. It will fail when they allow it to.

Don't fall for this bulltrap, anons.

You are delusional. BTC has crashed 500 dollars today, the fact that it went up $50 in the last hour isn't a pump, it's just normal fluctuation.I will be below 4000 twelve hours from now. .

>They will continue to be able to visit the user center and make withdrawals.
>WITHDRAW
It's 7 AM.

lmaooo underrated

Oh sure, the Chinese will wake up, see that their exchanges are about to be banned, and leave their coin there.
>says I'M delusional

Ahaha mad that there's gonna be more bitcoins for the rest of everyone you damn hoarder

The dip is over lol, this market is very versatile the instant new comes out the market reacts practically to its full extent straight away, now's the time to buy back in

FUD

just how desperate are you to sell your BTC user
tell us the truth

>tfw trying to buy BTC right now but needs SMS code to verify purchase and my phone is dead

That's just God, bailing you out. Find a way around it.

That's how I felt, I mean things are starting to get back up where we were. Only 3 hundred away, and apparently right now is the time all the chinks are supposed to be selling frantically, tanking everything. But its not happening Should I start buying now?

It's really easy for me to make a call here. I just traded all my altcoins that I have less optimism about for Bitcoin.

If it crashes further, I'll put real money into it again.

That's the value play.

best course of action is spend half of what you'd normally spend, that way if the price goes up you'll at least have bought some at the right time, if the price goes down you'll be able to cut your losses and probably make a profit spending the other half of your budget on the lower price

>this FUD is bad
>let me secure myself with some meme dollars

So its past 7AM Shanghai

>It will fail when they allow it to.

Wow, is it already over?

>10% correction
>after a 400% surge
only yourself to blame for buying in late
youtube.com/watch?v=sjtDeUhIEkw

SHITCOINERS BTFO BY BASED CHINKS HAHAHAHAHA

Maybe now this board can go back to civilized adults, talking about real investments like stocks and options, where you don't have to worry about your portfolio dropping 50% in one day.

That feel when young spoiled chinks are making so much money off poor westerners by pumping and dumping.

This Bank regulation is only hurting the Western world, all those chinks were already +300% profit

People gotta learn how not to get fked someday

FUCK FUCK FUCK MY FIAT ISN'T AVAILABLE ON THE EXCHANGE YET AND IT'S NOW THE WEEKEND

i'm already short

DIE DIE DIE

they got vpns anyway

*yawns*

Didn't China ban Bitcoin before, but later come around since mining became big business? China is the leader in Bitcoin mining and gets rich off it. I doubt they are stupid enough to destroy their industry.

Lmao China has already "banned" BTC two times in the past.

fake news you dumb shits. they are just going to buy everything that you idiots have been selling.