What dip?

you no arkers are hilarious. while BTC and alts are crashing down ARK is steady at 55K+ sats. Man it feels good to be an arkie. Dont tell me you bought lisk instead,user. lmao

That was done 2 mouths agi

yeah and ark is gonna go even higher when its released. you dont have much longer, friendo

All this ARK shilling makes me not want to buy ARK.

So you probably didn't pick up any OMG either then eh?

looks like youre gonna stay poor then

B-but I did. Lots of it.

Good job chasing away NoArkers with posts like this....

if you dont buy a coin because on Veeky Forums was mean to you you arent going to make it. just get out of crypto my dude

because a guy on Veeky Forums*

>buy the coin that i bought or ur gunna be poor!
t. every idiot bagholder ever

Keep insulting us NoArkers more. No, go ahead, keep going... You're doing a great job here selling the merits of your coin.

because i told you its stupid to base your decision on not buying a coin because someone on biz hurt your feels? holy lord dude are you 12?

>BTC is crashing
>ARK is holding steady with BTC

you realise this means ARK is crashing right ?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

As if any of us give a single fuck if you throw your $200 into Ark

Just leave, you're not welcome in this celebration thread

Does any alt go up like you'd think?

when btc crashes people will pull their money out of crypto all together crashing a bunch of other coins. clearly that hasnt happned with ARK

I am not saying it isnt a good sign but it makes no sense for ARK hodlers to be smug about it when holding BTC gives you the exact same result.

>hemorrhaging money
>celebration thread
ark bagholders are dumb as fuck lmao

why do you guys hate on lisk?

BTC is going to go back up and when that happens so will ARK. tons of other coins have tanked, but ARK is one of the few that hasnt. shows people believe in ARK and that its stable as far as BTC price goes.

>hemorrhaging money

If you didn't get on the train when it was under $1, or even when it was under $2, maybe

But for 99% of holders, these times are glorious.