Genocided the Pygmies in the center

>Genocided the Pygmies in the center
>Genocided The Khoisans in the south
>Genocided the Cushtic people of Kenya and Tanzania
How do we put an end to Bantu Expansion lads?

wtf.... this is the shit that they don't teach you at school, stay woke

The haplogroup of peace strikes again

But /pol/, you said blacks didn't have any civilizations?

ethno-linguistic group =/= technological/cultural achievements

>agriculture
>metallurgy
>modern african innovations
Yes. They have a great culture.

this is so cringey. /pol/tards are so desperate to de-emphasize the unprecedentedly worldwide colonialism by Europeans, that they are grasping for straws; a postulated expansion that literally took over a millennia and likely involved more assimilation of peoples rather than organized conquest. Not that violence probably didnt occur; it is human nature after all.

I cant believe I used to be a nonironic poltard and fall for shit like this.

The only person being cringey here is (You). Bantu expansion is not controversial and they continue to enslave the pygmies on a mass scale to this very day.

You were a poltard and now you're the antithesis of one because you're a simpleton.

I think the most important fact over here is that europe should be invaded the same as Africa was invaded by europeans.

Somalis Ethiopians and Eriteans hate Bantu more than any poltard ever could
Especially with the way Bantu migrants claim that they are "Yemeni invaders" and that they are "taking back" The horn of Africa

3000 years ago is not modern.

>jazz, blues, ragtime, rock, modern derived music genres all over the world's culture
Yes. Modern african innovations.

Ah. So Africa innovated thousands of years ago but not at all since they were colonized.

As I explained before, most world's cultural influence is made of african innovations.

>Bantu expansion is not controversial

>The Bantu expansion is the name for a postulated millennia-long series of migrations of speakers of the original proto-Bantu language group.[1][2] The primary evidence for this expansion has been linguistic, namely that the languages spoken in Sub-Equatorial Africa are remarkably similar to each other. Attempts to trace the exact route of the expansion, to correlate it with archaeological evidence and genetic evidence, have not been conclusive; thus many aspects of the expansion remain in doubt or are highly contested.[3]

Yeah this is postulated stuff. Yes, there probably was a gradual expansion consisting of varying degrees of violence and assimilation; genetic evidence a high incidence of the latter. It was over the course of a thousand years so it wasnt some mass genocide event the way you're attempting to portray it.

>continue to enslave the pygmies on a mass scale to this very day.
yeah thats a huge problem

>Somalis Ethiopians and Eriteans hate Bantu more than any poltard ever could
I'm Ethiopian-American and this is more true for older Ethiopians than my own generation as far as I know. Most of my Ethiopian peers larp as dindus

>Especially with the way Bantu migrants claim that they are "Yemeni invaders" and that they are "taking back" The horn of Africa
I've never heard this, I'm amused.

Saved and fuck /pol/
Thanks for the laugh

All of those rely on European instruments and European methods of writing music as well as music theory created by Europeans.
Rock itself is garbage, repetitive chords, rap is even lower.

Count on a stormie to have garbage taste in music.

>"I only listen to Classical Greats™ unlike your unrefined taste."

why you people think you are special?

i see that in social media

we have huge egos

You never heard of Somalis being called Arab rape babies or Amharas being "Yemeni invaders"?

Shut up.
This is dumb and your statement are outright exaggeration.

Bantu and Sudanics both had mutualistic economic relationships with Pygmy populations.

Bantu/Khoi/Bushmen dynamics are also far more complicated that most westerners care to know about.

The "Khoisan" are not genetically or even linguistically aligned as a single group, the two bushmen groups have fought over expanded territory, they were partially displaced and absorbed into Khoekhoe herding migrants of Cushitic, Bantu and Khoe ancestry, these people were partially absorbed by Bantu of Cushitic, Khoe and other "Khoisan" populations.

There was no genocide and there is no archeological proof of genocide. What we have are long term relationships of mixture and acculturation.

Genocide Bantus and problem is solved

but he's right, saying any of that is wholly african is retarded.

>rely
Irrelevant. It fits in the African innovation definition.

Don't know where to start and not planning to lol

Always found the word don't made you sound retarded

bruck

Nonwhites can't commit genocide.