I own a townhouse as a rental property...

I own a townhouse as a rental property, 2 bedrooms a small loft and an area under the stairs that is almost like Harry potters bedroom in the first few movies if you get what I'm talking about. I charge 1,800 a month witch is a little above average and I have an offer from a group of 7 fucking people. All men going to a college nearby for what I believe is med school. I asked how the hell they'd all fit, and they told me two guys (a gay couple actually) would be in the loft, two other guys in bunk beds in each room, and one smaller guy in the hairry potter room. Do I accept their offer? Or tell them that's way too many people?

Increse the bond money and maybe up the rent just a bit. 7 guys will do a lot of wear and tear on the townhouse.

How long is the lease?

4 years...

Yeah increase the rent and bond money if you can. Best of luck

7 guys for 1,800? Nah, you should have set it up $350 per person.

Most med students are pretty responsible but there's still a good chance they'll fuck that place up a couple of times over four years

Why per person and not a total?

I'm saying if you're going to have 7 people in it, get 7 separate people. For example, maybe two couples and 3 individuals. That way you can charge them individually. If it's a group like this you're just going to get spunked. Honestly, don't let 7 people in the house. Way to much of a fucking headache, and just increases the chance of them damaging the property. I'd let 5 in MAX. If they ask why just mention some fire hazard law bullshit. Remember, you're their landlord, not their friend.

That's not that bad it's just two people per room, which is standard for couples, just take a larger security maybe two months and if they cause damage just take their security to repair it, also you are more likely to get in time rent as they have more money combined. Just make sure to have them sign a lease

charge total but increase the security deposit since there's so many people in one property. say something like it's increases the risk of damage

if they know they might lose 3-5k that they already gave you they wont fuck up the place

Those fags are gonna fuck your shit up

Landlord here. I rent to college age range and these are the worst people you can rent to as far as cleaning and maintenance goes. Four people is enough to reck that house in no time. Be sure to get a huge security deposit and hire a weekly cleaning service.

bro college kids fuck shit up, and I know a kid going to school to be a brain surgeon who shit in his closet because he was so drunk
also never rent to gays

why never rent to gays? What extra harm to property do they do

anal sex fumes, and believe it or not they fuck shit up pretty good their like women with the strength of a man

Got stories to back it up?

never knew that would be an problem, got it

They're going to turn your place into a soup kitchen

2 bendroom... 7 people
That's like 14 years worth of cum in your blinds, in your shower, on your floor, on the walls, and in the ceiling fan. OP. I don't know if that's a good idea. Charge them more

My fucking sides holy shit

>7 men
>2 bedroom

absolutely not. The place will get trashed. There will be disputes over payment and people moving out after realizing they're stupid college idea wasn't so hot.

t. guy who just graduated

get a massive deposit and get in writing that they're a bunch of faggots

depends, are they white?

Yes

>implying someone on Veeky Forums would rent to black

you're a dumbass if you even think about this. How did you even get to the point of owning a rental

>Harry potters bedroom
>witch is a little above average

7/10 good format, but I don't understand the premise. Actually that's my fault, so I revise it to 8/10

Like this.

>renting to college frat boys
>ever
I bet you rent to nigs and white trash as well.

I rent to people with money user

Then why are you asking to rent to seven people with a two bedroom? Did you even ask if they're a frat? Did you even ask if they drink? How the hell did you get this far? We own four quads, two duos, and five singles, and if you don't even ask these simplistic questions how the fuck do you own a townhouse?

I inherited it bc grandpa liked me most. And I don't think they're frat boys, honest to god I feel like their a bunch of r9k robots.

Alright, that's a bit different then. I mean if you don't think they might punch holes in the wall, shit up the pipes by pouring oil down it, or just wear and tear abnormally because it's actually a two bedroom, then rent to them. If you do rent to them though, 1.8K for 7 people is shit for almost anywhere in the US. Like another user said above, charge per person, at a higher rate. Not only that, but make sure you also obey maximum occupancy and state/city regulations/laws where you live. I would advise you to be careful.

4 years?! holy fuck they're going to destroy that fucking house. I would do 1 year lease in case you need kick there fucking asses out.

up the rent to $2200 and increase security deposit. Do a walk through with them while taking pics to show they were there at the beginning and shows the condition of the house.

People are fucking animals, bro.

>Owns a townhouse as a rental property.
>Posts on biz
Either lying or is in need of a fuckbuddy.