NOOOOOOOO STOP RECOVERING I WANTED A CRASH

NOOOOOOOO STOP RECOVERING I WANTED A CRASH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
youtu.be/xZl4U8pxPw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i feel you man i shorted at the dip less than one hour ago fuck me, trading noob tho and i still have overall profits

no matter what you want to do - do the opposide

Fear, uncertainty, doubt will never shake emperor nakamoto again.

Its not over

Hope you didn't use leverage.

well I bought back 100$ ago, there is a strong af support line just above 4100$.

but so the china thing was actually never confirmed? fuck me the cut throat world of internet finance, learned the hard way today

>he finds out China isn't banning exchanges then buys back his empty bags

Listen the good news is that China played it's cards for the season, but nothing new is happening they always fucked with the western players, the cryptomarket is growing and the FUD as well. All you can do is research the charts and the history behind it, nobody said it will be easy money, the only good advice I have seen on this board is to hold your invest, but everybody want to be rich fast so they eventually trade and give away everything to the chinks.

You got chinked bro, you fell for it. Now it will go up again.

We're still dipping to $3250 before the end of the week whether you're ready for it or not. Just commit to a plan and follow through instead of being retarded.

FUCK YOU YOU PIECE OF SHIT NONE OF MY BAGS HAVE RECOVERED FORM THE LAST CRASH DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF??

>tfw I mad sum hard cash money buying the dip

user want to see something else that's pink ? :0

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4

youtu.be/xZl4U8pxPw8

i know biz is a blue board but do you have a link to nudes thread?

>pls no ban

Is it going to continue to drop tomorrow or should i buy back in asap.

It's going to bottom out at around 3000~

Put a buy order in around 3200-3300

weird i'm getting like super déjà vu I could've sworn I read this exact same post last weekend.

It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when