CHINKS ARE AWAKE, BTC FALLING AGAIN SELL TO BUY THE DIP

CHINKS ARE AWAKE, BTC FALLING AGAIN SELL TO BUY THE DIP

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/report-casts-doubt-future-chinas-bitcoin-exchanges/
coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-sinks-4200-china-uncertainty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

way ahead of you

also, shotgun is loaded and prepared just in case

Seems like there was an attempted dump but it failed lol. So this was all nothing huh?

Fake dump against a normal Friday runup= failed dump.

Still early in china, let them drink a coffee first.

coindesk.com/report-casts-doubt-future-chinas-bitcoin-exchanges/

This.

My theory is that two whales collided. There was obvious collusion with the recent China FUD rollercoaster. Whales probably wanted to push it down below 4k before they buy back in but it looks like some other whale started mass buying before that happened. If BTC resumes its bull market again things could get pretty interesting.

Seems to be the case. There's a huge buy wall up, waiting until some whale crashes it

Fake News!

Dip is already over

Wrong. It hasn't even started.

take me with you

Bitcoin Price Sinks Below $4,200 on China Uncertainty
coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-sinks-4200-china-uncertainty/

I think the last step on this rollercoaster will be the Ethereum ETF getting denied by the SEC on the grounds of it being too volatile or some bullshit. Which will likely be the last opportunity for large players to buy in cheaply before crypto really becomes mainstreams.

its not uncertainty its pretty much 100% solid facts that it was all bullshit spread to crash the price so somebody could buy it.

possible entry for a big player, my guessing is soros wanted to start trading bitcoins

I wouldn't go all that deep into the rabbit hole. I believe China wants to nationalize crypto exchanging. Both to "regulate" and also to keep the profits.

well thats just as likely. both him and china are on the record for fucking with whole countries .

But what's the floor? When will it go up again?

Why do chinks have such weak hands

They're being forced to not trade and sell out, its not weak hands its regulation.

This is just for now, it will go back to normal

>coffee

C'mon, it's almost impossible to get a good coffee in china

Didn't say it would be good

In a country where internet is banned, you waiting mr. ricefarmer chong to sell his assets for more rice due to a fake news.

>Internet banned
>Google is the Internet

>Only Google is banned