Blackmoon ICO Pre-Reg

Pre-register is open for the Blackmoon Ico Sale
(Link is below in the pastebin)

>03 Days 13 Hours 4 Minutes to go

>low Hardcap 30M
>Great team with Big names (Former VP/CCO of VK.com (biggest Facebook alternative in Russia)
>Company that's been in business for 3 years
(blackmoonfg.com/)
>open for Burgers
>Brilliant Idea : blackmooncrypto.com/bmc_whitepaper_170819_v1.14.pdf

(THE BRIDGE BETWEEN THE CRYPTO UNIVERSE AND THE TRADITIONAL INVESTMENT MARKET
A SEAMLESS WAY TO TOKENIZE REAL WORLD INVESTMENT FUNDS
THE UNIFIED TOOL THAT BRINGS THE ADVANTAGES OF BOTH THE FIAT AND CRYPTO WORLDS TO INVESTORS)

>instead of buying USDT to avoid market dips you just buy a token backed by Gold or a Fund backed by 10-20 Altcoins or Fiat funds (stocks?)

Dont want for the DIP because there wont be one

>DOWNSIDE PROTECTION

30% of the proceeds from BMC Distribution will be reserved for a guaranteed buyback of BMC tokens at 80% of the Distribution Rate nominated in USD. The reserve will be stored in the diversified portfolio of major cryptocurrencies and will last for 24 months after the tokens distribution.

it already collected 9.5M$ so there's only 5-20M $ left in the Ico

Interviews With Blackmoon Crypto Investors/advisers :

youtu.be/j5QVE7b8jaQ
>.
youtu.be/sJeFWwYIbF0
>.
youtu.be/y6Fygw9cQHM
>.
youtu.be/McpSJn85nsY
>.
youtu.be/iYe_KcgX33w
>.
youtu.be/K8661gjE5ac
>.
youtu.be/emyFBcGcTBs
>.
youtu.be/rGMjNLnXLZo
Shamefull Ref link : pastebin.com/YaEMXjy8

Other urls found in this thread:

blackmoonfg.com/)
pastebin.com/YaEMXjy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Some of the funds Planned

Check out the Whitepaper for more info About these

>Price Info

>BlackMoon versus Similar Projects

the more you shill the more people buy the ICO the more it will become a worthless shitcoin. so fuck off cunt. sage

if Veeky Forums buys it or not its gonna be sold out instandly user

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Blackmoon is a scam. Each person on the team gets a million dollars up front from the ICO that they keep regardless of anything.

It's nothing more than a shitty mutual fund.

And it's a bunch of Russians who want to try to get into the American stock market and merge it with crypto.

Stay the fuck away from this pile of shit.

>Blackmoon is a scam. Each person on the team gets a million dollars up front from the ICO that they keep regardless of anything.

name me one Ico where the Founders dont get a Founders reward?

most is locked for a long time aswel

>its a Bunch of Russians
yeah a bunch of russians who have experience in the field and have connections all over Europe

Stop spamming these threads you fucking faggot.

Dont buy into these bullshit scam ICOs

ICOS ARE SCAMS

>Ico's are scams

Sure

>(blackmoonfg.com/)
don't try to shill this pls i alr have massive losses from icn

at what price did you buy ICN ?

where can i register to buy in

Here : pastebin.com/YaEMXjy8

(Ref link)

ico is in 4 Days
the Ico can be bought with Eth/Btc/LTC ( Personaly i bought with all 3 in the Presale)

oh wait i rounded that up

Ico starts in 3 days 10:51:37 Hours Actualy

>if anyone is still around

What price are you aiming?

3.30... i forgot how much btc but p much have 65% losses

threw in 14k kill me

Yea thats quite high ( it had a cap of 290M at that point)

kept hoping the whale would fucking budge.. at least its bottoming out now

i want to pull her panties to the side and tongue her asshole so bad/

i personally think 3$ in the first week

(hitbtc iou is already trading higher than ico but iou dont mater much )

How much for this BRAAAAAP cow

14.5 ARK and she's all yours, boss.

I only come here for the ass desu

Hi. Chang