ARE YOU READY FOR THE BANCOR MOON?

ARE YOU READY FOR THE BANCOR MOON?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=P8EoAvWfFnY
steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my 3k bancs are ready and waiting

Bancor is in a cumulatiom face. Don't worry keep bugging bags.

Why is this the only coin to have never mooned? surely it cant be because of antisemitism, right?

bancore futures esimates?

$1000/BNT in 3 years

0.08 cents if they're lucky

It hasn't mooned YET.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=15&v=P8EoAvWfFnY

Galia don't even know what she's talking about, she's reading.

Prepare yourselves

10 sats by december.

Anybody know how much sharpe will pump the price when they buy bancs?

It did moon.... at ICO. It's just coming back to Earth.

It has never mooned...only been dumped by flippers that don't understand how its own network effect will increase value.

Oh, it mooned alright. It was trading for 150k SAT at one point.

If BNT's "network effect" will increase value then just keep accumulating and laugh at all of the NOBANC's once your prophecy comes true.

That wasn't much above ico price..

I'm not laughing at nobancs. It's boring now desu, tokens will buy BNT reserves and it will rise.

You're missing the point.

BNT was priced so high on ICO that it started on the moon and is still returning to normal market prices. It launched pumped into orbit and is just now coming back. The only problem is that - unlike normal pumps - everyone is a bag holder with BNT.

I'm not. You're changing what it means to moon. Bancor never mooned. ETH mooned and at launch bancor was basically pegged to ETH until that shitty floor was destroyed.

steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors

How do you define mooning? I define mooning as "increases in price to way-above what the market organically supports". Shit moons all the time, most of it returns to orbit. On occasion (READ: LESS THAN 10 TIMES EVER) something moons and doesn't come back to Earth.

BNT creators were smart and built their moon price into the ICO so they could fleece millions of dollars from suckers.

Stop shilling this shit.

It is a big flaw that investors should know about and Bancor should fix.

Somebody told me it's literally unstoppable

It is. At this point the downward momentum is reaching terminal velocity. BILU as it plows into a gigantic crater leaving all bag holders forever BTFO and gainless.