GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

you suppose to BTFD user

if you dont realize that we are going to crash to 3500 or lower, you are a noob

The chink banning bitcoin exchanges is fake news.

They did it it like 10 times already the past 3 years.

no user, they didn't.
stop believing these delusional twitterfags that think the bubble will continue forever.
they've never banned exchanges before. ever. this is completely new.

no

yes you are right

we are still in the midst of the bull market though, if you recall the crash from 5k.

we are not reentering the bull market yet, we need a far larger correction first.

the chink rumour dumping the price 10% shows how weak and overinflated the price still is.

>be greedy when others are fearful

we will see.

enjoy the ride.

comfy in nubits

that totally helped when btc was banned in china 3 years ago right? have fun bagholding for 3 years

Seriously, get out now

lower high and lower low

We are going sub 4k in the next few hours

Fucking kraken took shorting offline its not even letting me close my long on ETH

I'm just hodling through it because I don't trust you or myself. I'm pretty sure we can expect a drop to $3250 sometime this week, possibly tonight. I don't have enough money in crypto right now to worry about losing and I have chronic fomo. Still comfy though.

Meh who cares it all comes back

Kraken is such a joke. Their API never works. It's a shame because they have the best graph.

Yeah it paved the way for me to be the elite margin trader I am today so I still love her tho

It continues

YOU TOLD ME TO SELL AND IT'S RECOVERING

WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT NOW I'M HOLDING FIAT BAGS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

its not recovering yet retard

Luckily us exchanges don't bleed as bad

Is time of BEARRRRRRRR BROTHERSSS DON'T PANICCCC!!!!!!

that doesn't mean buy right when the bear market starts lmao

you time it when you think it will end

Three months...

Zoom out on the charts tard

Any reason you fucktards aremt in ark already

The HISTORICAL BTC fall of 1200,00 for 100,00 usd, I REPEAATT DONNN'T PANIC BROTHERS!!!!!!!

Giant meme triangle

will likely break down

so crash around 3 by this