Sell me this pen

Sell me this pen.

>it has mimblewimble, lightning network, segwit2x etc.

>it was in her ass

If you stick this pen in to your butt people will give you Bitcoin and you will be alpha.

This shit is gona fucking moon bros get in the rocket
NO PEN BTFO.

kek, one is horizontal, one is vertikal

hlo sirs.., very nice pen $PEN buy buy buy!!

see u on moon., my dears..;))

Just bought 100k, wanna buy one? Then you are 1 of 100k

price Will only rise when there are fewer of these pens left, so if you buy more they are worth more, just hodl and in a few years you are rich

her tits are faker than my self-esteem

>he hasn't bought PEN yet

The only reason this pen is cheap now is because the price is being artificially suppressed by whales. As soon as the pen whales are done accumulating, they'll lift the sell walls and these things will go straight to mars. No-pens will be killing themselves.

>fake

Put me down for 100k

This pen? You don’t want this pen, you need this pen. Made of aircraft grade aluminum and titanium coated, it will never fail you. Unfailing and able to accept Fisher space pen refills,
the old adage of “the pen is mightier than the sword” is personified in the high quality construction and sleek design of this ballpoint. Right now this pen is just 19.99, and for that price it is a steal. Next time you have to write a sales pitch, correct a paper, or just sign a receipt you’ll be gratified that you made the decision to invest in this dependable and high quality product.

Fuck it I'll take 20

stick it up your pooper and people will send you dgb

If you lose all your dgb, it could be very useful...

Good choice, and can I interest you in some Fischer space refills? These pressurized refills allow you to write at any angle, underwater, and so much more. It really is the perfect companion of this ballpoint.

is it a Sharpie?

Ok, but first, in pooper.

nice just bought 100k

I mean do you need a pen? Otherwise why would I waste my time selling pens to people that don't need pens seems kinda dumb

>tfw crypto threads are better than "sell me this pen" threads

only one way to find out

>partnership

kek'd

Tell him to hold on while I make a timestamp.

You handed me a pen to sell back to you? I won't participate in your hypothetical. I'll take the pen and walk away with it. Risk free return.

When was the last time you used a pen?
This morning?
Do you remember what kind of pen that was?
No?
Do you remember why you were using it to wriite?
Yes?
Well, I'd say that's the best use for a pen.

Why should I bother? There are thousands of people out there willing to pay big money for this pen, in no way is it worth my time trying to sell it to you. You're either going to make yourself something useful today and invest in a good, reliable pen that will save you pouring money into bics that last a week, or you're going to stop wasting my time.

buy this pen or im gonna fucking cartel your ass

this document will transfer an undisclosed amount of bitcoin to your wallet. All you need to do is sign on the dotted line. oh i'm sorry you need something to write with? well i have this pen for sale.

nice

>Thanks I already have a pen. You were saying?

Whoa that's pretty good

Beth Lily, nothing fake