>2017
>not investing in this natty god.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZl4U8pxPw8&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Looks like he's got a baby carrot stuffed in his undies.

The fuck is up with his upper left ab.

lmao stfu user
fucking I'm giggling like a fucking moron imagining some fag neckbeard seriously criticizing this dudes under nipples kek

Boi he ripped af

Nothing you fat slob

The fuck is wrong with his right upper ab

Everytime I see that pic I secondguess myself for investing in MTH

this is the future of business think of all the millenial CEO's that will have their nudes/provactive pictures online in the future.

Nah man

If it wasn't for the other solid professionals in the team I wouldn't have invested 160eth into it

Somehow other solid professionals are not affiliated with mth in their linkedin.
I guess investing in a coin made by marketing guys is not a good idea after all.

They just commenced man.

But really? You checked their linkedin and no mth?

Found the cuck no mther

lmao watch out i know faggots on from Veeky Forums get extremely triggered when they're told their abs are fucked up

who teh fuck is that and how do i invest?

justas, marketing boi of monetha

there's nothing on eric duprat's (the paypal guy) linkedin about monetha. i tried looking on youtube for interviews with the guy talking about monetha but couldn't find anything. so then i tried googling monetha + eric duprat and couldn't find anything that wasn't put out by underwear boi. seems scammy.

Mth dj fuckboi
Etherdelta.github.io (don't go to gitnub or .com or .lo)

monetha

Monetha

MONETHA!

Dude, this is the stuff a toddler could do. If you're buying coins without looking more than their website you deserve to be scammed.
this guy knows.

Anyone on Veeky Forums not seen the recap from Komodo today? Just found a good one check it out.
youtube.com/watch?v=xZl4U8pxPw8&t=1s

Can someone JUST this?

> Team members include former PayPal, Amazon and eBay team members alongside former Lithuanian gay stripper Justas Pikelis.

>implying he's natty

750mg/week Test+tren and not even i look as good as him

>pls JUST him

pajeet genetics bro. his body is achievable with 1-2 years dedicated lifting while natty

faggot
cuck
norman
homeboi
homeboi
cuck
cuck
norman
cuck 2
cuck
cuck 3
homeboi
cuck
homeboi
homeboi 2
cuck
cuck 4
norman
cuck
nigger
cuck
cuck
KEK
homeboi

what are legs?

Master race ftw

Autism much?

get off my thread faggot

And here's the worst of them all, here is a NEO bagholder.

Top kek. But seriously why is Veeky Forums trash allowed to post on a board for intellectuals?