Facebook director of engineering is now advisor for Chainlink

This has to be a scam coin right?

Other urls found in this thread:

town-crier.org/get-started.html
chainlink-docs.smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck I should have put in more ETH

>when all the advisers are solid gold and you only put in 300 ETH

KYS OP for not already being balls deep in this.

I only put in 12 ETH, I'm not gonna make it

it won't last, they don't have a product until they solve the oracle problem (pro-tip: hasn't happened yet)

Doesn't matter really, even the hype's going to drive the price up 10x, there's no way this doesn't reach a 9 figure marketcap.

protip: stay poor

its fine to buy it for the flip

its illegal to shill your holdings with the intention to sell though. eventually the SEC is going to arrest people for this. probably safe on Veeky Forums, but the big youtube p&d and such are gonna end up in jail

no one is gonna be able to defend shilling a nonexistent product in court

And yet literally nobody knows whether or not their contributions to pooled links will be valid. I've been waiting 3 days for email response.

How is it a nonexistent product if they are announcing the next step in their plans at one of the major banking/finance conferences with the organization that the conference is named after?

They have a proof of concept and a working model.

Were you that autistic fuck that was saying his human broker was 100% right about every single call he has ever made on the other thread?

>they don't have a product

They have a working product.
town-crier.org/get-started.html

Did you read their api documentation?
chainlink-docs.smartcontract.com/

What's with the huge name "advisers"? Literally every project I see has like an ex-CEO of Goldman Sachs or CEO of Intel as the adviser. Seems fishy.

>yoyow scam coin
>loopring scam coin
>chinese scammers
>chinese government scammers
>walton, probably just going to be a scam coin if binance doesnt get fucked by china

oh my sovereign hongkong !! they are owned by china no matter what anyone says

Its not fishy, we're in institutional investors phase. I think you're failing to realize how much money is starting to pour into crypto, its no longer early days.

how much of a discount did you get in pre sale? do i still have a chance of getting into the crowdsale, i registered with a dozen emails a week ago

We got 20% extra per ETH. You can still get in crowdsale but it will be very competitive.

>hasn't solved oracle problem
>sells coin with the premise of oracle problem being solved

scam/10

good for a p&d but just another shitcoin

>i registered with a dozen emails a week ago

You better hope you used different IPs and browsers motherfucker.

Dumb pajeet probably balls deep on Monetha and gay for Justas.

>You better hope you used different IPs and browsers motherfucker.

Does anyone know what is happening with the initial pooled links will be honored?

nobody knows, its absurd. /biz will destroy them if we dont get our LINKs haha

so it requires a piece of Intel cryptographic hardware to stay secure

dump it.

If we don't get our links we should have a meme jihad to fud the fuck out of them.

Dummy, this means potential intel partnership.

Let him have fun with his SIGT and WTC bags.

SGX is already proven insecure therefore it doesn't solve the problem of a trusted oracle. If they move to an updated version only, it will eventually be broken since it is a closed platform.

All you had to do was listen.

Their whitepaper is extremely academic and the developement will take 2 years at least.

I'm not saying this will not skyrocket after the ICO when it hits the exchanges, nor am I saying that they will not succeed (the town crier is a prototype, although I generally think this is all way way to complicated just to get some booleans of data into the system),
but unless you sell right after, this will be a long long hold. People will not be able to use it for much for long.

Hello eric_o

All the best, hope they respond with positive answer.

Bad luck dumbass noobs

You can still buy my friend we have a room get in here before its too late.

0x2CC984310919399c15F9a71e99d5A33bD3D78d92

SCAM

Yes my friend its a scam, so youre gonna get all link right. EZ 100X right. Nice FUD.

sent 10 eth

hope all goes well

Why don't you post the real chainlink address then? kys.

Funny, considering shit tokens go 100000% without anything backing them besides promises

You re gonna be a millionaire in a year.

You probably said this in jest but it is literally true in some cases.