How intelligent do you have to be to become rich?

How intelligent do you have to be to become rich?

not at all just all in walton right now

top 1% IQ pretty much guarantees you top 1% income, but plenty of smart people make less because muh job satisfaction so if you really want it you can probably do it with 10% IQ so like 125ish

judging from DRUMPF not at all

A minimum of 100 IQ points and 8 points in Luck

Smart enough to have a plan, dumb enough to avoid over-thinking it

140 IQ here
make 200 a day on crypto
not answering questions

Very intelligent, unless you're just flat out lucky. You need a bit of both in most cases though

Does anyone else feel like if you spent all your time and energy into crypto now, you could be rich in a few years? (as little as 3 years with an initial investment of ~5k)

Im not smart as fuck but, and with crypto you never know for sure....but theres just things that you start to figure out and at this point in the crypto game it seems like its hard to lose money unless you're retarded. Once you have 100k(or even way before that desu) it seems like it would be easy to quit everything else, live off like 2k a month, and just grind until you're a multi-millionare.

Only thing is it would pretty much consume your entire life

it is not how smart you are, but how rich you were born.

if it was about smarts, there would be many billionaires off poor countries. let's say 0,1% of people are way above average. now take a country like india. how many millionaires born dirt poor are there? none.

You need some money to begin with

Just go to third world and flip houses. You'll become richer than drumpf

With 5k I'd invest in all solid projects and wait out

There are many actually. Especially in Mumbai.

>how many millionaires born dirt poor are there? none.
Are you fucking stupid?...of course there are.
I agree rich people have an easier time getting richer or staying rich. Rich people also tend to be smarter or have better education.

Intelligence is a complicated thing and hard to measure, but it goes a long way in determining your success. Not every smart person is rich, not everyone cares enough to try to get rich.

But most poor people are fucking retarded. Theres a solution to every problem, even being poor. Smart people realize money is everywhere, waiting for you to claim it; theyre better at figuring out how to get money

Social skills and perseverance are way more important than intelligence to become rich.

I'd give way more than that in Luck.

Being born into a rich family, just lucking out in general. There's plenty of luck involved.

i said india just for the numbers. with a billion people, and .1% in the example that's 1 million people.

i meant really dirt poor. like living on those concrete aqueducts. if one became "rich" for their smarts alone i'd say that's impressive. but assuming there's one person that did, was it because of his own capacity? or because someone gave them a chance? maybe picked up by someone on a better situation. you see what i'm saying?

let's put another example. we may not like musk much around here, but we can agree he's a smart cookie. do you think he would have been as important as he is right now if he stayed on south africa? he was lucky his mom was canadian and could get out and eventually go to america.

how many elon musks there are in poor countries that don't have first world parents? how many einsteins are picking up fruit or scrubbing toilets because they where born in a shitty situation? see?

it's mostly luck in this life. you either win or lose that lottery, even before you are born.

found the image i was thinking about

You have to get just the right amount. Not enough and you end up a mouth breather that can't figure anything out and if you get too much you act like a turbo autist and can't function around humans . Either one fucks you unless you get lucky.

Yes luck playes a (big) part.
But thats no excuse not to work hard.