Got 20,000 to invest in. Pitch me your alts and why I should invest in them. Whoever convinces me...

Got 20,000 to invest in. Pitch me your alts and why I should invest in them. Whoever convinces me, post address and I'll give .01 btc.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/explained/hedge-funds-conventional-vs-decentralized-explained
coinidol.com/leveraging-crowd-intelligence-for-forecasting-and-predictions/
institutionalinvestor.com/article/3745041/asset-management-hedge-funds-and-alternatives/younger-cheaper-smaller-smarter-meet-the-new-breed-of-quants.html#/.WbNLE7KGNhF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

balls deep in ETH

pic related, it's the tears of miners over the sublimating infaltion

Hands down NMR/BTC

Side notes: Never had an ICO and is based in north america.

Here's some links to reputable sites with articles being circulated:

cointelegraph.com/explained/hedge-funds-conventional-vs-decentralized-explained
Published SEP 07, 2017

coinidol.com/leveraging-crowd-intelligence-for-forecasting-and-predictions/
Published Sep 07, 2017

institutionalinvestor.com/article/3745041/asset-management-hedge-funds-and-alternatives/younger-cheaper-smaller-smarter-meet-the-new-breed-of-quants.html#/.WbNLE7KGNhF
Published Aug 25, 2017

all in on FUNFAIR it's gonna be huge by February

ETH is pretty much the only coin with an innovative (potentially lucrative) approach and a really big developer base

the rest is memes

What makes you believe that?

invest in gulden. its got one of the best developpers and is totally under the radar and undervalued. since last month it has moved from 99th in market cap to 87, but marketcap remains low enough for it to be a true bluechip coin. The POsW update that is in development now with a release in the next month or so makes gulden the most secure coin. there is no doubt in my mind that once payment cards are the rage gulden will be a no brainer to use. the dev team has continued to put out updates thanklessly over the past few years and the posw updates whitepaper is mind blowngly good. it hasnt strayed far from the currency aspect of crypto, amd doest need phony namedropping to promote its product. shit speaks for itself.

3MdbazqkNbsokHRMhF7c9ZNceEBck5WJ2x

Would you say putting half into ETH is a better longterm investment than putting into BTC?

they have an actual working platform
go to their website and you can actually play the games their going to implement

DGB.

XMR.
the whole point of holding crypto and using it is to make the users and transactions anonymous. used primarily on darkweb as a safer alternative to bitcoin and ether.
might not have the highest growth, but it's definitely a coin to consider for the future, until a new/better one(?) appears.

thanks
1LfABz6JUn5kUUf1t9nYGxaToTL7XVT7PT

Syscoin
A fuckton of news and developments coming out this month.

LBRY
An actual dedicated team with an actual product albeit in progress

Hi Shill ()

I've read a fuck-ton into NMR and have followed it closely. I'm not saying there's no money to be made here (there's plenty, by churning).

Let me answer my own questions because you're obviously a nigger:

>What value or utility does NMR provide to the holder outside of staking?
1) NMR HAS NO MARKET UTILITY. IT IS USED BY DATA SCIENTISTS TO STAKE THEIR PREDICTIONS. NON-SCIENTISTS HAVE NO USE FOR NMR.

>What does NMR actually do?
2) NMR'S FUNCTION IS FOR STAKING PREDICTIONS. THAT'S IT.

>Will I be able to collect dividends from the AI that this coin operates with?
3) NO. YOU DON'T GET SHIT EXCEPT THE HONOR OF OWNING A SPECULATIVE INSTRUMENT.

>Why should I buy NMR instead of XRL?
4) YOU SHOULDN'T.

OP is trying to sell his bags, the ones he bought at .016, or the ones he bought at .01, or the ones he bought at .008. Or the ones he bought at .006.

Let me paint he long-term picture of NMR for you (HINT: THINK BNT) with the included image. NMR used to have a trading sweet spot of $27-33.... that's changing downward and it's not going to stop.

Veeky Forums - I want you all to make money. If you don't trust me or believe me, buy NMR. As long as you KNOW you're giving your wife's boyfriend an allowance then it's an OK thing to do... but if she takes the money from your wallet before you go to work, that's not cool. OP is the wife trying to take the money from your wallet before you go to work.

OP, what is this "CHURNING" you speak of and how do i make gainz doing so?

LTC

Churning - buy high, sell low. Identify a coin that's trading within a range and moving sideways in a generally predictable pattern. Set conditional buy orders low, come back later and set conditional sell orders (or market sell orders) higher.

Wash, rinse, repeat. MCO is probably in a good churning target recently, if you're risk tolerant. SNT, too, if it doesn't dip below 700 SAT in the next few days.

To the point XMR OMG ETH LTC no joking almost always green
1KdsrZRXCwFJeKBVa8kzjtGtbZbqvVyLBa
Your welcome

Easy I'll tell you about 4 alts.

0xproject (ZRX): More than 5 exchange is under development using the ZRX layer itself. This is an amazing long term coin that will revolutionize crypto as you know it. Starting because it's an ERC20 decentralized exchange, and most alt's are ERC20 based. Also because of all the FUD China has made this would be a perfect solution for those affected. 0x doesn't need an account or anything just a wallet and you're ready to go.

Basic Attention Token (BAT): Will be the integrated token on the Brave browser. This will change the way we use the browser and how companies will focus on the user first will having ad's revenue. While the user itself doesn't have the need to use ads also its faster than Chrome and uses fewer resources and data. Its developer is the co-founder of Mozilla and Firefox and the founder of javascript.

Tenx (PAY): The gap between crypto and the masses. It already has a working product and is affiliated with Mastercard. As a working ERC20 token that enables you to buy wherever you want, whatever you want, with almost no fees instantly.

Bitquence (BQX): A hidden gem among all the buy. It will enable the user to buy one-click alts and Bitcoin and store them on a wallet from a single place without troubling so much going with a lot of bureaucracy to buy BTC and then alt's. It will also let you diversify your portfolio with a one-click option.

Now where's is my 0.01BTC?

With 20000 I'd retire

1Mma1Mmc3e764Zhi9aGULbguMaxMVVDNXb
That's my wallet. I'll be waiting for it.

BTC is always gonna be the daddy coin until the flippening, so a "safe" portfolio should probably be 50%btc, 30%eth and 20%shitcoins

BTC: continues to lead the pack in adoption, and devs are actually making huge progress in scalability since segwit finally got agreed to.

ETH: It's an ICO printer. Expect more hype in the futures as a few ICOs actually make products.

Zcash, Monero: Darknet markets made Bitcoin popular, but these two have god-tier anonymity and Zcash's team is unusually pro for the cryptocurrency scene.

BAT: Headed by the technical guy that headed Mozilla and invented popular internet standards. BAT is one of the few serious teams looking into re-doing how internet advertising and revenue works. I thought their idea was kinda goofy before, but it seems like it's up to the execution and the BAT team is the one that can execute it if anyone can.

Augur/Stox: I think decentralized prediction markets (basically more advanced betting sites that let you treat your bet position like a stock with a market-driven price that you could re-sell if you change your opinion) are going to be huge in Ethereum, and these projects look like they could do it.

3EqCY5ptCvmYQ1CVTQjnfoEb5tWQNFKVJ1

BAT
Dont need your tip

>Augur/Stox: I think decentralized prediction markets ... are going to be huge in Ethereum
To elaborate on this: It's not that I think prediction markets are going to become super mainstream, but I think there's a niche backlog of stifled demand waiting to pounce on something usable. Money is hard to use for shady things online like drug purchasing, gambling, and betting. Those are all things people wanted to do before cryptocurrency but only found shitty shady services for. Cryptocurrency's biggest win is how it can enable things not allowed by existing regulated online money. Zcash and Monero help fill the drug purchasing side. Gambling... there's already a lot of working Bitcoin/altcoin projects for this, it's a little too straight-forward and that market is already saturated. That leaves betting sites hungry for something to use.

EXPANSE