I'm almost afraid to ask, but how many of you are using student loans to buy crypto?

I'm almost afraid to ask, but how many of you are using student loans to buy crypto?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThUtI7LB17Y
discord.gg/JUBNAt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Legitimately me. Not much though, 500$.

I used my student loan as the down-payment for my line of credit which I used to open a 5 to 1 btc margin account

I'm using crypto to pay my student loans

Fuarkkk

I wish i woulda know about crypto a few years ago. Id take out so much in student loans to buy some; they give them to you so fucking easy. The interest on federal loans is so fucking small compared to crypto gains.

No student loans. I'm using the leftover scholarship money.

Not I. I actually dropped out of my full-ride; made enough off of OMG to retire (dead serious). Plan to live off of the staking returns when POS comes out.

a bit jelly, but really happy for you user. Enjoy that shit, but remember money is just one part of making it.

>intelligent
>the guy died

What am I missing?

Not student loans but still a student. Maxed out 10k on my credit cards to buy shitcoins. Up roughly 400% so far and paid em off so I guess I done well

nice. Take out them student loans tho and just put them in crypto. Wait a few years and you'll be rich.

I took a 2 yr $5k LOAN from my Roth IRA for a ~$108 a month garnishment frmo my bi-weekly check to pay it back. I wont miss the ~$108 biweekly dollars and I've doubled my money so far... thinking about pulling more out.

~108$ every 2 weeks payback*************

How tho? They just give you cash or a check? Never took a loan

Wasn't born in time for cyborg augmentation and digital immortality. RIP

when i was in school they would send the school the money and the school would cut me a check if the loan amount was greater than tuition and fees.

deposit into your bank account/check or sometimes make a checking account at their specified financial institution.

they just deposit that shit in your account bud.

They barely ask you shit. Fill out the application, it'll ask a few things and thats it. you just say that you need the money for tuition, housing, school supplies, cost of living.

I dunno what the max is, or if you need to show your parents are broke. For the amounts i took out (2-3k) you didnt need a cosigner or anything; this is for federal loans btw.
everything is paid out every semester, so you have to keep applying. Also, i didnt get charged interest while i was still in school but that may have changed....its still low compared to crypto gains and imo worth it.

Just remember the basic crypto rules: buy low, sell high. never buy at ATH, dont chase pumps, never sell at a loss, dont be a weak handed faggot, dont day trade, dont fuck around with your wallets.....If you do that you'll be fine and taking out loans will be worth it.

Almost considering going back to school just for the crypto gains. But grad school is hard and expensive as fuck

cough cough

Yes, that's what my school does.

Back in March ethereum was blowing up and I went all in the 4k I had in bank. Got in at around 35 bucks. I knew it was gonna keep going and I was thinking about getting refunded on my tuition for the semester (I paid cash) and swapping it with student loan instead. I didn't. Easily a 50k mistake.

if i had just put my loan money into bitcoin during my 4 years of college, instead of actually going to college, i wouldnt even need the degree because id never have to work again.

I used the last bit of my student financial aid at the end of Summer to buy some but not much.

I currently don't have anything and am waiting till mid September to get more.

I'm hoping I won't put more into crypto. I struggle enough as it is.

How do you even send student loans to buy cryptos?

Thanks. It's surreal, but it serves as a reminder that true dedication to something will pay off. I never liked school, even though I got good grades and a full-ride at a good school.

Got into crypto this year, held thru the dips, found good investments. Buying OMG in July was a decision I was confident in, and it paid off.

>...hits too close to home homie

Oh, and also living anonymously rich is hard af. I even wanted to write a book about making it, but haven't due to safety concerns.

They just give you a check or deposit to your account money from the loan that isn't used on tuition that semester.

Or if you're a cool guy, you can drop all your classes during the full-refund period, get the full loan amount for the semester, and go all-in on crypto

Hope your life doesn't become pointless then. I think work is good for giving people purpose.

>take out massive student loans
>spend it all on XMR
>you know what to do

I'm using crypto money to study without taking a loan.

Lol they're loose with those loans but they might catch on at that point.

Better to do 2years at a college while living at home, take out max loans and put a ton in crypto. then last two years at a uni studying something you're actually interested in, and put some additional money into crypto.

The fucked up part about this is if i woulda known what i know about crypto now, back in 2011 when i started Uni, I woulda just chosen to do the degree i wanted without the fear/anxiety/stress of racking up debt for a worthless degree.

It's not your fault if you weren't exposed to it

I bought 300 worth of btc in 2013 and sold at 700

Then it crashed and I went on with my life
Just now getting back into it
I will be forever kicking myself because i missed the normie hype of june/july/august

How much money do you have? If you're uncomfortable saying just use a ball-park figure.

Well done user, you're living my dream.

poorfag norwegian student here, put around 900 worth usd in crypto, dont have a job

portfolio is btc, eth, ltc, neo, omg

was 1400 before the 2 weekend sales we are in now, got into this about a month ago

This is a serious thread and i would like to warn you about something.

I know BTC since 2011. I missed my chance then. But i got into it in late 2013. At the bubble. I had no money. I had thrown 150 euro only. I lost most of it but in the course of 3 years i managed to get an extremely good profit.

My point is, that all of you entered at the top of the bubble and it will not work out good for you because now it will take more than 2 years downtrend to reach bottom if it ever comes up again. If you cant pay rents you are going to sell at the bottom. Smart money are getting aways as fast as possible. Only scammers are currently in crypto.

If you have some nice 50% or 100% gains get out. Accept that you missed your chance and wait for a year or two to reenter.

I sold 90% of what i had when BTC reached 2700$. I missed my chance to double once more but i had already got x100 (because of altcoins too obviously, but one needs time to understand whats going on) so who the fuck cares. From late 2015 till early 2017 it was easy money. You could just sea the flow of new people. This summer it was so massive and so many stupid people coming in, believing all the propaganda and questioning nothing, true parrots, like most of Veeky Forums, that for me the risk was too high.

I hold only a few physical XMR i had bought and some pepecash/rarepepeprty because its funny and a game that i would like to play is being developed.

I can understand your position, not long ago, i too had no job, i owned 2500 to the bank and 5k to my parents. And i took the risk of not selling what i had on the absolute low back in february 2015. It worthed it. Now you guys are doing the exact opposite. You are risking it all at the absolute maximum.

Dont let them fool you. My sincere thoughts.

My sweet sweet GI Bill money all gets funneled into crypto. Tax free $1500 a month from Uncle Sam, yeah boy.

you're fuckin trippen bro, there's so much opportunity out there to buy at or near the bottom and to ride it up, i hope you're only tlakn bout bitcoin, this shit is not only run by scammers, anyone who is smart can make money right now.

here's a song to chill you out.
you're welcome on my yacht any time.
we;re gonna party with whores like in the picture till the sun rises across the horizon and then some.

youtube.com/watch?v=ThUtI7LB17Y

Im using bank loans that i probably wont pay/wont be able to pay back so I guess i can post here

99% of the coins are scams. The rest is overpriced.

It may take you months or years to get a nice profit. You can lose it in a few days. Be careful and try to question if you are the one trippen

Took out a $2000 overdraft the other day to all in OMG. loan is interest free though. Kiwi master race

who caRES, make money fuck bitches, 99% dont give a shit about the tech, realize that. if ur smart u can make money right fucking now, bull market, bear market, buy low sell high, dont be a faggot, i like the tech, but let's be real.

Greed, arrogance, drugs, overconfidence, money being spent on useless stuff.

okay

Yeah, all i said is that it is way too risky now. Better safe than sorry.

bitch, shut up. smoke weed erry'day.
dont be a judgmental prick.

>ur smart u can make money right fucking now, bull market, bear market, buy low sell high, dont be a faggot, i like the tech, but let's be real.
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: sGXtpIsc) 09/09/17(Sat)01:43:24 No.3402460▶
>
>Greed, arrogance, drugs, overconfidence, money being spent on useless stuff.
>okay

thas wassup, but chill with the negativity, you can lose money you can make money, gain knowledge and try not to lose ur money to the bullshit in these markets. keep a level head and you can come out ahead.

Using funds from selling yeezys to rich chinese kids

dont drink drugs or your comments will end up looking like this.

You are getting this way too personal. You also talk to much. Google mania.

Just be careful.

it's all the adderall, breh, just got a refill. gotcha tho ;] i made a bit today, too. $$

>mfw I won't be able to pay back the interest on my loan
>mfw it's effectively a 9% income tax till I'm 40
>mfw crypto gains are capital gains tax

Tell me why I shouldn't ask for £5000 to throw at crypto? ( already in +£30k 'debt' )

feel bad for you suckers who didn't get the Obama rates

So, what's gonna be the next ETH? And don't tell me it's NEO.

Cocaine
Whores

inb4 OMG collapses and you're left holding bags with a few credits under your belt

>loans
Who the fuck would be stupid enough to take a loan?

reading is gay

oh i am

maybe its not very smart

Stupid, stupid people taking loans.
Well, on the other hand, we need stupid people in the market to buy our bags.

So thanks for your money I guess. Don't forget to enjoy the massive throbing cock of the bank jew in your ass.

It baffels me that anyone would borrow to trade, if you are good at it you can get from 50 to 1k within a year so why get the jews involved?

Mines not really a loan per se, it's a tax on income and I'd have to pay it back if I borrowed or not since most of my debt is for tuition fees, adding to this makes not difference as my debt is wiped at 40

Hallå där från Sverige! Jag kommer från USA, men jag bor i Sverige nu. Jag har köpt ETH, BTC och OMG tre månader sedan. HODLing allt.

We are going to make it crypto friend.

>tfw you student loan is backed by the goverment and if you finish your studies on time they pay around 50% of it off
>can use that money to get even richer and never worry about the loan itself
No user, you're the stupid one here.

>good goy in denial trying to justify the fact that he borrowed money

nice try pajeet, not buying the bullshit you are selling. I'll make my own destiny.

Nothing wrong with borrowing money if you never really went into debt. I'm sorry you're retarded.

>Nothing wrong with borrowing money
Sure buddy.

so fucking jelly

Jelly?
Jelly of borrowing money? Are you fucking stupid?

>0% interest rate
>I'm allowed to take as long as I want to pay it back
>If I fail in life I don't have to pay it back at all

I already doubled my €20k, and even if I lose it all I don't give a single fuck. I almost finished med school, so I will become rich anyway, there is no way for me to lose.

[spoiler]You finnbro too?[/spoiler]

nope, dutch.

I also have huge ($1M+) loans against my investment properties that I do not need to have - but it's more tax effective to put my cash in different spots.

This is very basic business my man - a decent corporation without debt will be accused of having a lazy balance sheet with no ambitions of growth.
APPL have debt.
Amazon have debt.

Any HNW individuals in EU, AU, USA, UK or Canada who don't want to make donations to their governments probably do as well because of their laws.

>doesnt understand the value of interest free debt
>doesnt understand the basic concept of low-interest debt mitigation

lol i wish i was as smart as you

lol I had a full ride but also am a nocoiner

I had 100k in student loan debt when I bought my first 30k into btc. That was in 2014.

I've since retained most of my btc and paid off 80k of said debt with work income

Nice work my mans

This. the only reason I even try to put on an heir of sanity is so I can be a functioning working adult. If I became rich all of the sudden I bet I'd go off the rails

if you guys believe biggest players/elites let thousands of average people who currently have btcs become new millionaires in next 10 years or so, you're fools.

>"borrow" money
>never pay it back
>just go off the radar and live with a friend
Nigga you're dumb haha

jag hoppas, vad gjör du i usa? silicon valley?

Hva startet du med? Hva slags gains har du til nå? (evt. pre-weekend dip x2)

Kiwi here also. I already invested $1600NZD that was not debt in 2 ICO's. I just took out $2000 after getting approved for no interest for 1 year credit card with BNZ. Hoping to pick up some ETH while it is low with this 2k and probably invest further in ICO's.

Not loans, but my federal grants and most of my money from pizza delivery goes into crypto clothes and drugs.

>my money from pizza delivery goes into crypto clothes and drugs.
genius

student her og, holdt på siden mai
1400 BNT på meg ;)

add discord? så kan vi holde kontakt

I hope you mean selling

5000 OMG + 500 NEO her. Vi er blant de forste prosentene.

Ja, er ikke i nærheten av PC men si hvem jeg skal adde

GUTTA

boys vi burde mekke en ikke-pleb ikke-gamlingfaen discord hvor vi kan chatte fordi alt jeg ser er bare sånn oldfags på 40+ som vi tjene kjappe penger normiestyle.

BOYS hva faen skjer, faen til aktivitet med nordmenn her a

Ja lag du

I received a check from my university of $2,000. I already have a job, so I can buy my books with that. Also, my tuition has been paid already by financial aid. I plan to save that check for next school year's tuition. But, should I invest that money instead? Where do I begin?

discord.gg/JUBNAt

sleng dere inn

because theyd rather turn 5k into 1m dumbass

>students loans
Actual lol
I'm poor enough to get the free tuition from daddy government

Lagret den, joiner imorgen