Aventus

Aventus

>ICO sold out in 7 minutes
>Going on Bittrex and other major exchanges soon

Why haven't you bought AVT, do you want to stay poor?

suck my BWC you kimchi beggar chink

Even amazon is getting into the ticketing business. This is going to be huge.

Also fuck Ticketmaster

Where can I buy Aventus?

why do we need a coin for tickets now? and why is their roadmap empty? was this just another ico scam?

They are one of the few ICO that have a working prototype, and their goal is to partner up with large ticketing organizations, instead of going straight to consumers. They are not a B2C business, but a B2B, that's where the money is.

again, why do we need a coin for tickets now? and why is their roadmap empty?

1.It is a decentralized protocol and you need an incentive for people to provide value (e.g. voting on the legitimacy of events, buying tickets, promoting events, and matching buyers and ticket resellers).

2. If you are referring to their site, it looks like they are going for a minimalist design. Like I said they are a B2B company and they already have a product. If you wanna know more read the whitepaper, join their slack, follow their twitter.

Etherdelta.github.io
Buy some monetha as well

So if this was Ian Balina #1 ICO and you fags say Balina is so good

Then why is it selling under ICO price

They dont. The project was hyped up by cryptonegro (i like the guy so im not gonna call him a nigger) and all the fools looking for a quick flip bought in...not doing any fundamental analysis

Everything about it screams cash grab

>>useless tech (why do we need blockchain for ticket sales)
>>founders are recent college grads (check their linkedin work history)
>>$3 a token AT ICO PRICE (meaning unless they release the token at over $3, youre not gonna be able to flip it for shit)

Aventus has created a new set of bagholders who will now shill every small set of news and create the same old rumors as other bagholders i.e

>>bittrex soon
>>partnering with

That's just Ethedelta, no one wants to buy on Etherdelta, it will get pumped hard when it gets on Bittrex in 5-7 days.

1. Did you read what I just posted
It is a decentralized protocol and you need an incentive for people to provide value (e.g. voting on the legitimacy of events, buying tickets, promoting events, and matching buyers and ticket resellers).

2. Doesn't matter, Vitalik didn't even graduate college when he made ETH, and we all know how that went.

3. I can't believe I am having to explain this to you, must be a newfag. Market cap is what matters, not token price, and they have a pretty low market cap(33mil at ICO).

without buzzwords this time please.
1. why do you need decentralization for ticket sales? You go to the event organizer, you buy a ticket. done deal.
2. minimalist design now means you put a section named ROADMAP on you website, but since it's so minimal, you just don't put the actual fucking roadmap in it?

One of the signs of a newfag is one who screams "wat matters is marketcap!"

Do you kno how to calculate market cap?

bittrex when? when moon?

Cryptonegro gave this 100% this is literally the best ICO ever released... since enigma

Enigma will allow you to buy lambos for your whole family and a mansion for your grand kids - shillnegros exact words.
Ian doesn't know anything. He shills to sell his spreadsheet for 20k a month to all the crypto newbs out there.

if you were buying ICOs in early Jan you couldn't have picked many losers. Yet this shill is on some sort of pedestal.

DYOR Ian doesn't understand the tech but loves money and feeling important. Hence

September 13th, going on Bittrex and Gatecoin confirmed so far, possibly others.

1. How many times do I have to repeat myself? It is a decentralized protocol, which needs an incentive. Do you understand the fundamentals of crypto?

2. The site is where normies go, not investors. Learn to find information better.

I think youre the one who should have done better research because anyone who did, wouldnt have bought into this shitty ico

Good luck holding those bags....maybe you can use the "decentralized protocol" LMAO

Blockchain has been such a theoretical, ideological pursuit up until now, besides the actual useful purpose of purchasing illegal drugs.

People have been dying to find an actual tangible use for blockchain that isn't drugs and money.

Tickets are something you can own that is valuable and tangible, and you can solve the problem of scamming, determining market price, and overcharging tickets using blockchain.

When you idiots realize how powerful this is to the blockchain... how do you even live with yourselves.

Buy it on etherdelta. It's still at ICO price. Get it while you can

i'm really sorry for your bags dude, I've made some dumb decisions in the past myself (definitely not as dumb as yours, but still), so i can relate, it's frustrating.

I made 30% returns in 2 day, you're gonna come crying to when this pumps on the 13th

Ah the old "ive made returns already even tho im stuck holding shitty bags" remark

Its almost like fools all think the same way lol

Again, blockchain has many uses....ticket sales is probably one of the most impractical ones

Putting ticket sales on the blockchain is like putting VR for every movie you watch, sure its cool and youre trying to apply future tech but in reality its impractical and superfluous

I am not stuck holding anything, I can sell it right now for 30% returns.

sure you can.
Tell us how much you're holding and at what price did you bought them.

cuz if you're actually dumb enough to hold more than 3 eth of this shit, you can only sell it for 0.007399