Read this part specifically
III. Management of Related Platforms Shall be Strengthened

Still HODLING?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbc.gov.cn/english/130721/3377816/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xZl4U8pxPw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pbc.gov.cn/english/130721/3377816/index.html

Because OP is a faggot and doesn't know how to copy-paste...

III. Management of Related Platforms Shall be Strengthened

From the date of release of this Notice, any so-called platform that provide trading and exchange services for coin offering shall not engage in exchange businesses between legal tender and token or “virtual currency”; or engage in proprietary trading activities or trading as an central counterparty of tokens or “virtual currencies”; or provide pricing services or act as information intermediary for tokens or “virtual currencies”.

As for the trading platforms with activities that have violated laws or regulations, the financial regulatory authorities will notify the administrative department in charge of telecommunications to adopt measures such as shutting down its website platform and mobile APP, notify the administrative departments in charge of cyberspace to remove its mobile APP from the APP store, and notify the business administration department to revoke its business license.

(added the l for you, OP).

China will not ban crypto, instead the gov will open exchange for crypto. And normies will flock in... This is 4D chess, don't fall for those shorters manipulation

I don't care whether or not China trades crypto.

Fuck China. Close all the server farms while you're at it.

i'll hodl into the depths of hell

>or engage in proprietary trading activities or trading as an central counterparty of tokens or “virtual currencies”; or provide pricing services or act as information intermediary for tokens or “virtual currencies”.

So.. that's all exchanges then?

How will the chinks pump money into cryptonow?

This is referring to ICOs, learn to read. If anything, this confirms the recent rumours about banning exchanges full stop are false.

>....any so-called platform that provide trading and exchange services for coin offering shall not...

>coin offering

agree

also why wont that link load for me

Were going to be in for a bumpy ride tomorrow boys, make sure to sub to my channel to get the latest updates tomorrow at some point maybe even sunday.
I might have to sell my camera because i took out a huge loan to go all in btc yesterday but its cool Ill just record from my phone..
youtube.com/watch?v=xZl4U8pxPw8

Black market and/or non-chinese exchanges

Checked

and yes, still hodling

>i took out a huge loan to go all in btc

yeah im not going to subscribe kek

mistranslations, errors, and fake news

here are the exchanges that are banned:

ones that exchange fiat into crypto.
ones that do ICOs, i.e. "acting as a central counterparty" of crowdsales.

not that many exchanges will be effected.

>biz yesterday
the US are cucks, they're gonna ban bitcoins
>biz this morning, after chinese media reports
f-fake news
>biz this afternoon
i-it might not mean all exchanges are banned
>biz now
i-i dont care about china

Won't be long until ICOs are banned in Europe or USA. ICOs are filled with fraudsters.

>ones that exchange fiat into crypto.

Where'd you get this from, except from that rumour article which suspiciously came out on a Friday evening.

This is for ICO's retards.

The number 1° rule of China is to not trust China.

This could mean: that they are actually banning them all forever.

Or: they are spreading huge FUD so they can get more for cheap.

It would be rather silly for China to cut themselves out of the race since they invested so much resources in it.

But since you can not trust China you can not know what they are doing.

Does this affect Binance? I'm still holding lots of BNB.

>III. Management of Related Platforms Shall be Strengthened
Cannot bun coins, trying to bun exchangers.

Asia is just waking up

All chinese exchanges have CNY pairs so they will all be affected....