Bitcoin in the USA $ 4406

Bitcoin in the USA $ 4406
Bitcoin in Brazil R$ 16.900
R$ 16.900 = $ 5.422
5.422 - 4406 = 1016

BITCOIN IN BRAZIL COSTS 1.016 DOLLARS MORE THAN IN THE US.

How can i make money with this? Thinking to just buy BTC in foreign exchanges then resell it in BR ones.

Also, where is the best place to buy bitcoins in USD?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are so retarded
do you really think you are the first person to think of this
and if it really worked this well do you really think everyone wouldnt be doing it?
absolute fucking third world idiot

You'd instantly be in the red due to fees.

So explain me why it wouldnt work well and why arent everyone doing this?

Will the fees be more than $1000? Really?

Everyone is and has been doing it, but the more people do it, the more the markets even out, and the less profitable it becomes. How do you think the values of different cryptos stay relatives uniform across different markets?

The reason you can't do it is because the difference in price of btc in dollars and Brazilian monkey money is less than the exchange fees

oh my god. it's called ARBITRAGE
you load money on multiple exchanges to properly do this. bots do this all the time

>values of different cryptos stay relatives uniform across different markets

Thats the point, those values are not uniform between BR and others exchanges. The difference can reach $1000 and i dont think the exchanges fees are close to that.

So its profitable, right?
I just wanna know the best place to buy BTC in USD to resell on BR exchanges.

Yes, it is. Try to find a larger spread than $1
See for yourself coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets

I think you can make it work this way op but you need a big initial investment i dont do it myself because not enough capital well you gotta have 10 btc ib the br exchange and 10k dollars in the usa exchange whatever btc u sell in br u buy it back in usa DO NOT TRANSFER BTC anyway when all ur money is over u should have more than 10k dollars in the br exchange and btc on bittrex now transfer your btc to the br exchange and ur money to the usa exchange repeat

It's called Arbitrage Trading lol

Thanks lad. Now i realized how its really done.
But im concerned about those fees. You dont think it will be more than the difference of the BR and the other exchange right?

Also, why it has to be a big initial investiment?
Also,

This
Veeky Forums a retared
if there are actually people paying 1000 dollars more per btc and you can access both markets, then yes the transaction is profitable. simple enough yeah

Ola, tudo bem?

Stop making this thread or ill have you murdered. It does not work, because if it did, you'd be fucking talking tons of money here.

You're off by like a 1000x. It's $1016 more there, not $1.016. Learn to math before you try to be clever.

How could i have access to the USA market since i dont live there?
If its not possible ive got friends who lives there so maybe i can do it through them.

You need to be quick tho waves are your enemy

To avoid fees transfer the btc directly from exchange to exchange dont use wallets be careful that the exchanges you're using allow you to do this

Google market arbitrage and bots. If you can't make it from there you're too stupid to do it.

Your eurodecimal confused me. $1000 difference is a great opportunity.

>ur money to the usa exchange repeat
How are you supposed to do that, aren't there some kind of capital controls in Brazil? If Brazilians could send their money to other countries bitcoin would not be needed.
You would either need to find another channel to transfer the money back or invest them in Brazil.

Host an Olympics and pay for it in BTC

If you're to stupid to figure that out you shouldn't be trying to arbitrage trade...

I'll be citing this thread as to why Brazil is, and always will be a rancid shithole.