BITCOIN Starter Thread

BITCOIN Starter Thread

Yes, I know I'm a little late to the party, I've been listening to older people and finally decided to do my own thing instead of missing the opportunity because of old knowledge. (Wich I know is a risk)

The recent China crash have led me to believe that it would be a good time to start while the market is limping. So, as a young student who would like to do more with his money than let it get taxed in the bank.

I would ask anyone for some tips on how to get started and what to look at. But I am aware that you dont want to share your secrets or gained knowledge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZl4U8pxPw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have hope for the future my man!
I just got in it today, as well as made my first crypto currency blog post! make sure to check it out to get some hints from a legit High school graduate!
youtube.com/watch?v=xZl4U8pxPw8

jesus christ stop

Have patience. The drop isn't over yet.

fine im going to go to sleep and start up tomorrow bright and early for you guys!!!

Current occupation is being a student, so finances are pretty low, but have savings built up through the years.

It's not the most, but you work with what you have I guess. Our currency is also pretty bad against the Dollar, so im no where close owning a full coin, but maybe keep an eye out on some other ICOs? Heard word that Ripple and Neo might start up.

Where are you studying? Also a student in SA

are u flag related, because if so this country has pretty vague laws re: tax for crypto. might even be untaxed, but since i havent sold anything major yet i havent looked too carefully. u could just lave it undeclared i guess

apparently we're not uncommon

Nmu and you?

Also nmmu lol, north/south?

uct, failing my courses so forced to look into other things for potential

Sick man. North, EE

north software dev

MAT in N1? How long have you been into cryptos?

Probably end of july.
I have 2 lectures in N1

poes

Damn...small world. And how are you fairing in it?

Pretty easy so far, heard that engineering is pretty hard.

Actually answering your question though download an app called "Luno", you just EFT them and then you can buy btc, from there send the btc to bittrex and then go buy some coins. I would just lurk until you get an idea of how it all works.

i used luno (through website) its legit

Started with Luno and Bittrex yesterday when talking with Renaldo Gouws on his YouTube live stream (Summerstrand YouTuber) , so just waiting for confirmation on account and such.

If you want, we can chat off of biz. Or make this a weekly thing on here.

failure = i gain experience and knowledge when i experience this

sure, how can i get hold of you?

It is not a good time to get in now.

The very sentiment that is currently making you want to get into crpyto is the one that is both driving the current bubble and is the biggest indicator of the existence of said bubble.

There'll be a crash and it'll be hard. Wait until it happens. HODLers are retards. People who expect unlimited growth for BTC until ridiculous figures like 100k are retards. I expect the crash to happen in less than a month. I would not be surprised to wake up and see that BTC has fallen to sub 3k overnight.

Mmmmhm, add me on Kik? yumqoot

I thibk 3500 is more likely, but it might never happen. If it does it will recover quickly. I am beginning to think btc is legit the future my man.

I got started when it was under 2k. I have constantly waited for these so called huge dips. They never came, and ive lost potential roi as a result.

Heyooo more SA peeps.

Uct here

so you've waited like... 3 weeks?

This huge spike in value over a short period with people proclaiming Bitcoin the unequivocal future has bubble written all over it.

>Nobody knows
If it looks like a duck...

I've thought about it, but it's a risk waiting for a bubble that might not burst, leaving it too late to enter. I'm not going to play all in, with the hopes to strike lucky. But rather partially enter throughout this crash.

Start now with a sum to get the hang of it, and go into the pop, and later add on during the possible fall. Always a risk I know, especially without my experience.

I dont think 2013 is happening again. If you really think we are gonna see sub 2k again, who knows, you may be right, but I doubt it. 1,999$ btc is gone.

Hell I originally could have bought at 1200 but was waiting for the "dip" to 700 that never came. Now im stuck buying btc for 4500 when I could have had five times as much months ago.

Not saying it will stay like that. Only that it goes both ways and I have lost a TON of roi thinking the same way you have. I blame it on coming of age during the great recession. The bear is always there, in my mind, user.

Exactly, alot of people regret not coming in earlier or letting go too early. Which is dangerous in such a volatile market since you don't want to make that same mistake. But also want to play safe.

If this bubble does pop eventually. Will it ever recover?

Nobody knows. That's the nature of the beast. I think it will. We saw it drop all the way down to 100$ at one point after 1k. And that was in its infancy. I truly believe in the tech, amd believe it will function like gold eventually and stabilize. There is a long ways up to go imo.