OMG teaming up with Alibaba for FacePay& Indonesian Treasury

I don't think I need to explain what this means, you know what this means.

OMG to hit $20 on 15th Sept, 2017.

Screencap, photograph do whatever to saviour this post.

Source please.

Source?

Nigga this is the third time i see you. Fucking stop it.

Fuck off.

This was announced weeks ago, but got confirmed a couple of hours ago.

kys self

I just woke up 10 mins go and hopped on to biz, those are some other dumb shillers not me.

ok but where's your source

Must be a lower class Chink or Pajeet; you'd have to be pretty fucking dumb to make this many mistakes while shilling

this meme warms my heart.

here the picture I took yesterday when we were discussing a serious cooperation with Alibaba. Please buy OmiseGO™ at your local Cryptocurrency Exchange before it is too late.

Wow, are u doing microsoft too? Just bought 100k

oh boy you better buy more than just 100k, I cant announce anything specific but just know we have BIG NEWS coming up soon. And just let me emphasize how BIG the NEWS in september is gonna be you would be SURPRISED.

HOLY SHIT VATICAN CONFIRMED

BUY BUY BUY

amazon and visa now on board with OMG
time to buy sirs!

Green wojak never lies god bless to the moon

never change Veeky Forums

OMG is a dick that has been edging for weeks. Once it explosively busts its load, its cum will reach Pluto.

Hahaha yep. Clif High sold me on this one.

Ya I saw the vid too.

It's actually really cool how crypto is helping rural villages sustain themselves.

this just feels like waves/stratis all over again

Super cool. Made me happy to be on board. Sold off earlier and bought back in because it's a great project. You see these places that are being targeted by OMG and knowing that it will help and how the locals function with regards to technology and super fast adoption of said technology. Good shit.

BAUGHT

but is bitfinex about to crash due to TETHER SCAMS ?