Do you agree? university is a scam

I am going to graduate highschool by this year, If I don't get expelled again.

I believe unversity is a major pyramid scheme financed by Jews.
Jews should be held for crimes against humanity for their usury.
Am I right or wrong, by this year everyone is choosing their universities, wanting to become engineers, doctors, lawyers... (just fucking lol at these saturated workcel careers), I will have to talk to my academic counsellor who has a physics degree yet teaches highschool (JUST FUCKING LOL).

Do you guys agree with me?
University iz a scam.

also im going to have to redpill my parents lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsT7k6A8rAQ
sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43637
youtube.com/watch?v=YIqbdnaPcT8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>get paid about 700 eur a month for studying in top 100 university

Nice scam

lol not everyone is a trust fund kiddie like you.

for the average person who is smart and capable like me, who isn't born into wealth, university is definitely a scam.

refute my arugments using logic instead of unleashing jewish rhetoric and propaganda please

> pass 8 AP exams in high school
> apply for scholarships
> get a 4.0 GPA
> graduate high school, 17 years old
> go to top uni in your state for free
> major in engineering
> graduate in 3 years thanks to AP scores, 20-21 years old
> make $80k straight out of university
> work for 3 years and live with your parents
> pursue your business ventures
> live off of passive income
> you win at life at 24 years old, still in your prime

If you know exactly what you want to do uni is fine, if you have no idea what you want to do enter the workforce and figure it out.
Uni is only a scam for those that lack dirrection.

You have your head way too far up your ass there kiddo. If I could afford to go to college I would but I can't just yet so I don't. The only time it's a scam is if you take out a loan for it or get a bullshit degree. Go back to /pol/ if you're going to be a nigger.

sucks because yoy will remain a virgin the rest of your life. nothing more pussy wetting than an engineering degree lol

I forgot to mention that you will be making $20k a summer during your internships in university

>degree in physics at top uni
>people begging for me to be a PhD
>job offers for python/c and Fortan dev

No

Ah yes, the virgin living off of passive income versus the virgin living in their mommy's basement. How shitty

yeah enjoy doing python coding for the rest of your life, nothing more pussy wetting than a STEM degree

Why not just solve yang mills faggot

just fucking lol, all of you are jews, born into wealth.
you should all be banned.

Of course the University is a scam

People keep falling for the 1970s meme of college = good job.

College isn't about the knowledge you acquire there. College is about meeting people.

Honestly, the knowledge you get at a college is pretty subpar. So many professors and instructors use their classroom as their personal pulpit.

I've told my kids that I want them to go to college, but I don't want them to pay for it.

If they have to take out a loan for college, then they shouldn't be going to that college.

If my kids can't get into college with a full ride scholarship, then they obviously don't care about academics enough to take college seriously anyways.

>I believe unversity is a major pyramid scheme financed by Jews.
>Jews should be held for crimes against humanity for their usury.
>Am I right

yes

ignore the jidf on here

People will tell you that COLLEGE = JOB.

Please remember that JOB is an acronym for

Just Over Broke

Everyone I know who works a 40 hour a week job is just over broke.

Shit happens in life and it will be almost impossible to get ahead. You have to invest to get ahead in life. Either in yourself or in proven, profitable ventures.

just fucking lol at everyone in my class.
studying their asses off so they can go to medicine, engineering or law.
They will then be thousands in debt, have to compete with thousands of others for an entry level position and then do overwork for peanuts.

at least they can decieve people into thinking they are 'hard working' or 'intellectuals' lol xD

also if you took IB in highschool just fucking lol at you.

I'm going to work in an oil rig without any certificates or qualifications, just a fucking highschool diploma from nowhere.

I will out earn all my classmates combined, wanna know why? Because they will have negative bank accounts lmao xD

yeah good luck, theres a reason it pays well. high workload, high potential for death, very high potential for injury.

have fun user!!!

>college is about who you know
>college academics are subpar/scam
>kids should only go to college if they do well enough in their academics to earn a free ride
>if they dont earn a free ride they don't care about said colleges academics enough to be going

what the fuck are you smoking

lmao, you will never amount to anything in life.

People like me are smart and capable, don't fall for jewish propaganda and take risks.

Enjoy working in an extremely safe work environment in which you are overworked to death, enjoy having to work for a female boss (Because of feminism), enjoy your pussy wetting 'engineering' degree.

jesus christ, you're bitter... are you okay user?

>also im going to have to redpill my parents lol

Senpai, get red pilled first.

youtube.com/watch?v=rsT7k6A8rAQ

Listen to someone like Brian Tracy.

College may or may not be the best path for you based on your desired goals.

If you can show your parents that you have real attainable goals that you are hitting on a consistent basis, they won't give a fuck about what you do with your collegiate years.

>not having free university education

Fucking burgerfags man.

''Free'' is not free retard, you pay for it in tax.

been expelled twice, lol if you think i give a single fuck about academics or having a 'career'.
lol if you think "Brian Tracy", a self proclaimed jew, is going to redpill me in anything.

Here is a black pill for you.

sluthate.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43637

Rather pay for it in tax than be in debt for the rest of my life desu.

and now i see the issue, so glad i left SH during the ER fiasco

ohhhh cringe

classic retard yurocuck, how embarrassing.

College/University for anything other than STEM/Medical//Law is useless. Don't go to college for an SJW degree and you'll be OK.

Mechanical Engineer PE with a Pharmacist wife here. Living comfy.

Medical/STEM/Law are fucking shit careers.

fucking lol at having a 'career'.
White collar corporate jobs are pure hell.

I'm going to avoid that shit, work in blue collar jobs and become a rockstar.

how pussy wetting would it be if chicks find out a rockstar has an 'engineering' degree, fucking lmao.

There is no difference between a $1.50 library card and a $150,000 college education.

College in the 21st century is 100% about meeting people.

You can get a 4 year education on a topic watching YouTube videos in today's society. There is no absence of knowledge in our society like there was decades ago, like when boomers went door to door selling encyclopedia sets.

Enjoy being in debt for the rest of your life user.

Classic case of PEBKAC

Probably more so than telling them you run a press at the mill and you go to the same dive bar every night to drink your pain away with the same people you work with.

>Yes boss, absolutely, will do!
>good little goyim!

Americans wouldn't have to pay so fucking much if the educational system over there wasn't in a shitty bubble.

just fucking lol at you guys disagreeing with me.
absolutely pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIqbdnaPcT8

these fags didn't graduate highschool yet they are intellectuals who were nominated MTV award.

meanwhile you are being nominated to get a payrise.
xD

I believe American education system as it is is a huge fuck up.

To clear things up, higher education is NOT a scam when done right. I was lucky enough to be born and living in Europe. I have two degrees and personally find the knowledge I obtained during my time studying priceless and I definitely wouldn't be able to get where I am without my education.

In more complex fields "learning it on your own" is short of impossible, since outside of university you'll never have access to proper equipment and resources to gain practical knowledge.

That being said, I have some family living in US and while all my cousins have a "degree" they know next to nothing and - judging by their stories - grades in US are based mostly on your attendance and attitude since the bar is laughably low when it comes to knowledge necessary to pass any exam.

It occurs to me that US Universities' main focus is on making money instead of providing quality education.

I'll take the bait.

The college graduate earns much more than the average high school graduate in a lifetime.

Even between an associates degree and a high school diploma, there's a huge difference in income earned over a lifetime.

If you don't make much per year then you'd qualify for a Pell grant, which the maximum allotted amount for low income people allows for them to complete their associates degree at most community colleges for free—regardless of their high school grades.

If the student makes a 4.0 in their first two years of college, then most in-state four year colleges will give the student a full ride in order for them to complete their bachelor's degree.

If you don't want to go for a bachelor's degree, then the Pell grant can pay for your education and training for a trades job.

If you don't qualify for a grant, then there's plenty of scholarships and avenues that'll pay for most of your college costs.

College certainly is over-priced, but you're a dumbass if you can't get up off your ass in order to research and understand how many fucking avenues exist that'll pay for most, if not all, of your education.

don't tell that to me, tell that to the fucking jews in this thread promoting college education.

>falling for the college meme

its over for you buddy boyo

KEK i've never seen someone so scared of the real world, except maybe those Columbine kids

I've found opportunities in Uni I wouldn't have found otherwise since I'm too autistic to pursue such things myself

If you're smart enough to get to a good college, they'll cover all need and give you a shitton of financial aid.

I'm a genius first generation college student so I don't have to pay shit lmao.

you think you're a genius, in reality you are a studycel.

don't confuse the two you faggot xD

I dont think its a 'scam' but everyone knows a degree is just to get past hr drones

ITT: potential high school dropout trying to validate stupid life decisions

rate me

lol I'm sure you're smart but lazy right?

Where did you get a selfie picture of me?

I don't study yet ge better grades than people who want to be engineers, doctors or lawyers in my class, so yes lol

lookism i think

>doesn't understand degrees being a written in stone requirement for all good jobs/careers/companies
>even if you go into business for yourself, many fields require said degrees to legally practice.
>thinks you can easily teach yourself everything you need to know all by yourself with no guidance from outside people

Yup, that's why self taught sports players are everywhere. Professional fighters learn from watching youtube videos. There's tons of stories how poor pajeets grew up in slums but self taught themselves and wound up becoming world renouned doctors with no formal education. neil degrasse tyson didn't even finish highschool.

Yes, all the knowledge in the world is readily accessible in todays world thanks to the internet. Yes, you can teach yourself just about any trade or profession without going to college, but no, it's by no means easy. The reason 99% of the population doesnt just run around self teaching into professions is because it's not in our nature to be able to do it alone through sheer willpower and drive. There's value in schooling because surrounding yourself with like minded people doing the same thing causes you to grow with the group. both teachers and fellow students are literally there to guide you through the knowledge. That's the entire point.

This is coming from someone who never went to college and has self taught himself literally everything hes good at. It's far and wide the hard way to get shit done, and keeps a LOT of doors closed due to not having credentials/relationships needed.

also, you still havent realized your argument for kids not going to college is college academics is a scam, but they should only go if they take those academics "serious enough".

It is a waste of time for people who are capable in their own right. Judging from your posts, you do not strike me as one such individual.

Well look at the psycopaths that teach there and what they turn out and ask your self if they exist to educate or indoctrinate. Then consider you will be paying tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars for it. Then you will get out and find out that no one will hire you because universities turn out freaks and they can import labor from India instead.

Meanwhile Billy Bob became a plumber and its making 300 dollars an hour and fucking a supermodel while you are serving coffee at the starbucks and paying off your 120k debt and your girlfriend only sleeps with black men.

looks like the before picture from one of those faces of meth websites

fuck off jew

Yes you're exactly right on all of this

That's why AI will automate everything you just typed.

>doesn't apply himself
>expects to be more successful than people who do.

Good luck user. I used to think I was smarter than everyone else too. Turns out I was just a lazy pothead.

lol i'm going to work at an oil rig making six figures, i'm not like you, and i'm not a 'pothead', faggot.

And if you think that's all engineering is, it shows how little you know. I was in the field, building the stuff that makes your life easier as a construction engineer. Have fun at that dive bar banging the same old skank every couple of days while I am out cruising the country going from job to job meeting new people and seeing new places with my wife.

muh dick

Trolling used to mean something more than just shitposting.

muh dick

In Denmark I can study for free and get paid while doing so.
When I graduate I can leave this country and head to the us or uk to make money.
Being a person who isn't bound to one country is nice.
Europe gives free education and America gives me a good salary.

muh dick

>Inb4 you pay for it with taxes
I can't pay taxes if I don't work in this country smartass

muh dick

European here. Worked on rigs in Canada during my gap year. It's not as unsafe as people think though the lifestyle sucks big time. No social life (outside of rig crews) for 2 weeks out of 3 with 2-3 months off every summer. You can double your salary selling coke to guys.

>posting on the chans
>having a social life

pick one