Found a new gem

Decentralized Forum, build on the MAID platform (stable and safe af). 50M supply, 10M marketcap, still 20 cents.

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-pdc

Its called Project Decorum (PDC)
You can find information about its progress over here safenetforum.org/t/project-decorum-crowdsale/8474/1058

Other urls found in this thread:

safenetforum.org/t/project-decorum-crowdsale/8474/1049
safe-network-explained.github.io/architecture
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sometimes I wonder why I'm shilling things to Veeky Forums. I gave you XBY, CHC, and lots of others and now I'm telling you to get into PDC while it's still cheap. I better keep it for myself next time

Thank you, user. Will check it out

>I gave you XBY, CHC
No you didn't. You didn't give us shit. You're just another bag holding user. Who the fuck are you?

kek, why the heck should I have to tell who I am? I did tell people about XBY when it was 50 sats and CHC when it was 1k sats (XBY did a lot more than CHC tho)

I just found PDC to be a potentional gem I would like to share again, that's all. Be glad man, damn Cheers..

well user i'm ready to gamble a bit assuming you're right. where this little baby can go ?

They didn't update the website yet, but they have a second member added to the team. A webdesigner. When they update the website to a nicer one it may get noticed, so now is when to buy.

Where this will go? It's 20 cents now with low mcap and 50M supply and a decent project. When comparing this to other coins (see coinmarketcap.com) it looks pretty cheap, most of the coins with these stats (but they are more mature, that's the whole point) are well above $1.

This is what I predict what will happen

Thank you, user
I'm watching this, and shall commence accumulation in a day or so

In return, look up IXLedger (IXT). It looks like a pretty great long-term hodl to me, and the partnership with Gen Re may lead other partnerships, and immense prosperity.

Gave it a chance. Thanks user

>IXLedger
Thanks, going to check this one out!

Check out investFeed IFT also user. we Veeky Forumsraelis must stay united in this bear market.

what site are you using?

he's on bittrex

>Project getting noticed

You mean pumped and dumped, right?

The biggest problem with this coin is one-dev-team.

I'm staying away.

THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD

FUCK OFF

Wtf, quoting the wrong guy?

It's an online anonymous forum? Why would this moon?

False:
safenetforum.org/t/project-decorum-crowdsale/8474/1049

There is already a working PoC. The final product may be something that works like a cross breed between Reddit and Facebook, so a social forum and decentralized(!).

I found this site explaining more about what it's all about safe-network-explained.github.io/architecture

The sources he uses and the way of writing is pretty good