BINANCE TO LIST OMG

Binance to list OMG/ETH , OMG/BTC on the 12th (tuesday).
Looks like those 3 threads about news were right, even though they were sketchy af

tweet : twitter.com/binance_2017/status/906501829046919168
listing faq : binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001495491

That's not good news.

This is the end of OMG.

The "binance is the place coins go to die" meme is ironically true, however, OMG is a solid investment and the chinks know this. Will be interesting. I expect a spike but can't say how much.

this. Korean exchanges are good news, this isn't.

NOOOOOOOO
Binance kiss of death will throw omg back to 1$. Fucking hell I hate Binance so much

Selllllllllllll

I was wondering why it just shot up a dollar.
MOOOOOOOON!!

I'd agree if it was a coin with a really small cap since they're more susceptible to pnds, but I don't see the price going down from this at the very least.

this is a huge buy signal

Binance is where coins go to die.

Good job Kumar, you are doing well.

You are my top shiller, today I will pay you a whole dollar as bonus, instead of your usual 20c/day.

Is this what that shiller was on about? for fucks sakes

In other news NEO is our bitch again

Why does everyone hate Binance? I dont use it so im completely ignorant

A few coins have tanked after being listed on binance. Most coins moon after being listed on new exchanges, but binance seems to be the exception

yeah pretty much this.
Glad I made some $ with BNB tho.

Friggin Binance super comps sucking profits out for its own manipulated coin.

I hope non of you guys are on Binance.

>dumb westerners see a worthless shitcoin is being listed on a new exchange, binance.
>based chinks see it for the shitcoin that it is, they don't buy it
>westerners FUD and panic sell, losing their money

Except for chinks love OMG? It's literally an Asian company and coin.

there are categorical differences between fucking dnt, 0x and OMISEGO. You can't dump Omisego like you could with those ico megaprofit pnds. Omisego's market is way too big at this point and the greed is too strong for more gains. This is a good thing.

I'll tell you why chinaman will buy lots of OMGs. China making threats regarding bitcoin and other cryptos -> Chinaman puts money in Asian product that said they will install payments to get money in and out of the omg network. Chinaman buys lots of OMG in case commie gov comes knocking on his door, when he needs to take that money out he goes to Thailand/ Singapore where ever the fuck is OMG located, takes his money out and send it to Canada to buy your neighbourhood.

Omise is a 100 employee company who did finance buziness even before blockchain, tho. Like ripple, it's not a devs pet project.

Reminder that Chinese IPs are no longer allowed to trade on Binance. Seriously people, read up

woke

go the hell chink, go scam and manipulate your own ass

> send it to Canada to buy your neighbourhood.

can confirm. fuck toronto and especially fuck quadrigacx. cocksuckers

can someone post the binance spurdo

nevermind i found it. i don't know why but this shit fucking gets me

lmao bye bye binance
Moving my shit to an american exchange pronto