ALET ALERT ALERT

RIPPLE IS ABOUT TAKE OFF. GET IN ASAP. IT has been resistant to all dumps for a reason. Just look at the graph. Guys...this is the big one.

topkek
i got that midgetspinner

SO The billion dollar lawsuit was fake news eh

>he didnt read about the lawsuit between r3 and ripple a huge partnership or how several members of the consortion group were planning on backing including out low key including goldman sachs.

Ripples fucked my man. The law suit will tear it a new ahole

HAHA you guy are all same. Yes I saw and read the news. No I am not worried because I actually read what is going on.

>He thinks state supreme court lawsuits are decided instantly.

>He thinks ripple wont be 1 dollar+ by the time this lawsuit is settled

>He thinks a lawsuit means you are guilty

Enjoy missing out on gains you brain dead idiots

Yes, I believe in Ripple. I think it has a lot of potential.

Here, ill do the hard work for you low IQ severely retarded fucks

yeah never said any of the 3 points you made but okay.
What i said was fact r3 and ripple are having a large dispute they are big partnership. 7 other members of the consortion group were planning on backing out of the group also without telling ripple that is bad news faggot
>he didnt read up just said dumb shit so dumb people would listen rofl

We're not buying your bags to hold on to asshole. Kys.

sure lawsuit isnt make or break but what makes me question shit is why is r3 trying to fuck them over and why are several members trying to leave low key that is a big red flag dipshit

Im not holding any bags. I just bought in. I will add you and in the screenshot thread when ripple doubles within the next month.

I am the same guy who correctly predicted ripples last take off 8 days before it did.

>The entire market is green right now

> Ripple Co founder broke off to found a competing company, taking many XRP with him.
> R3 is able to buy 10-13% 5% of total final supply for cheap.
> Both of the two above will continuously dump bags on the market.
> 1 Billion XRP will be released each month for the next 4-5 years.

All of this is going to supress the price of Ripple faggots. The real mooning isn't until 5+ years from now when the crypto market in general has grown much larger and the XRP stops continuing to have insane supply inflation and less dumping by greedy people/companies.

It will continue to go in a down trend. Invest in other coins for gains, this one is adding dead weight to your portfolios guys.

last time ... they had countdown... to another countdown.
avoid at all cost.

You mean you're the same retard who shills it here and on plebbit every day and one day out of a hundred you were right? And even then, it didn't maintain that level, it crashed back in less than 24 hours? Sounds legit

I really fucking hate ripple though

What is Premine

ah the idiot! RIPPLE JUST LOST 1 Billions the rockt will dig a hole in the fucking ground

BTC value drops but USD remains the same? That is usually a red flag to not buy or am I mixing things up here

what is every ICO