NEO fans

NEO is getting ready to be up soon today

ni hao wealthy chinaman

people can say whatever but 25-30 buck a NEO is a steal. Going to rofl when I see the pink wojaks when next Neo pump puts it 100+

>psst, the pump already happened. $30 is the absolute ceiling for the next few months at least.

My bags feel so heavy. Someone please tell me NEO will go back up.

which price ?

Just boughtbsome you faggots better not fuck me I will find you

22 dorras

only reason market "crashed" was because of the fake china rumors but fuck it i get cheap neo

In what kind of more technical video on NEO would you guys be interested in?

Also, what kind of SmartContract ideas would you like to see realized?

we're at 24,5 - 25 wtf you're talking about

No it wont stop trying to make people lose money anything under 500k is ok for neo right now after the ico ban rpx got cancelled neo should just free fall untill 10 bucks where it belongs

where he bought, most likely

>Keep posting these same threads everyday.

You'll be right one day right?

Small gain I'm out tho can't miss omg bye baglets

wow an omg dummy. who'd have guessed

obviously but he's talking about bags like he's lost half his money

>g under 500k is ok for neo right now after the ico ban rpx got cancelled neo should just free fall untill 10 bucks where it belongs

Because of ICOs? You think NEO is only worth what it is because poor fags are dreaming hard of having the same rights as accredited investors - China Edition?

NEO is the protocol that Chinese companies are going to be using to build up blockchain infrastructure under the Party's watchful eye. Da Hongfei's got this. Slam fucking dunk.

If ICOs come back online and poors are still allowed to invest in them, then that'll get priced back into NEO. That's what what, like Eth's market cap divided by [China]? The other part of NEO's potential value remains untouched.

I sold of most but still have 250 of these fucking things.
Will they ever get back to ath?

it's gone, done for, kaputt
only way forward is down
ICOs ain't shit on it and even if they happen to occur there will be no more chinks to dump onto
S for it cost me dearly whilst I was holding on to it in order to acquire RPX that will never come
fuck chinks and fuck neo

Im about to buy more NEO and drive the price down to 490k already have a buy order there so expect to see. NEO at 350k sometime this month. Godspeed neomarines

Well I'm getting back in. I don't want to miss out on the Uptrend like I did last time...

>Da Hongfei's got this. Slam fucking dunk.

I kekd

I lost money when it hit 30 and i didnt sell

Daho isnt even real tho