SELLSELLSELLSELL BUBBLE

SELLSELLSELLSELL BUBBLE

AAAAAAAA

Fucking normies REEEE

This girl isn't asian.

its amusing how easily people get swayed into buying bad coins simply because theyre priced cheaper that bitcoin.

nobody wants to go on coinbase and spend over 4k for a single bitcoin, but hey litecoin sounds just like bitcoin and its only 60 bucks, so cheap!

>LTC
lmao enjoy your coin that barely moves within years

REE NORMIES GET OUT

I agree but then again $LTC isn't a bad buy and we all hold DGB so she ain't a dumbass

NORMIES REEEEEEEEE

This actually legit triggers me.
i mean i would fuck her but.
god.
i hate this so much.

Okay, I'll admit it. This is a bubble.

NOOO STOP ITTTTT MOMMY

I DONT HAVE ENOUGH YET FUCKING NORMIES

>202 likes

Nah we cool

>>Just bought myself some cryptocurrency (Litecoin)

>>...can't wait for it to be mainstream...

>>..share what little I've learnt the past few weeks.

This is so cringe and I feel like it perfectly represents the state of crypto right now.

Forgot to add:

>>hfw she bought in for the gainz and all she got was that shirt.

It's not in a bubble until we have a BTC etf and hedge funds and banks are trading crypto derivatives and baby boomers have BTC in their IRAs

I would fill her with much coins.

Normies haven't jumped on yet. It won't be bitcoin that does it - it will be a shitcoin that does one specific thing they confuse for bitcoin before it grows.

The net was very fragmented until google. Now enough people think Google is the net.

Literally what I did. Turns out it's faster with better gains. So fuck off

we need a mega crash to scare normies away just for a little while longer please

My granddad asked me about buying bitcoin a week ago, and two acquaintances in the months before, techie and non-techie. We are balls deep in a bubble.

>inked babes

Anons, do you think she was born white?

See GBTC its already here as an ETF. And bay boomers own it lol.

Why are you autists so against more money getting into crypto?

but that is totally correct

>SELLSELLSELLSELL BUBBLE

Dumbass this isnt a stock,crypto is starting to go mainstream,once it does thats when your going to see really massive gains

> share what little I've learnt the past few weeks
> the past few weeks
this bitch DEEP in the crypto game nigga!

some of them are, but when you get tricked into buying something like litecoin it's going to sour you on the whole market.

As long as we're on Veeky Forums we will take advantage on that shitcoin. In extreme cases transfer bitcoin to that popular shitcoin, would not recommend

This plz. I love crashes. Only when the normies in for a quick (((fiat))) get rekt and leave crypto it will truly moon. As long as so much speculative money is in the market, it will be constant pump and dumps which is good for those who control markets but not good for crypto since stable prices are more attractive for mass adoption.

What's wrong with a hot black chick getting into crypto. Sexy af

We could be in a bubble though

Bubble would mean people are using/buying a product that does not deserve its price. The dotcom 'bubble' is a bubble because most companies were trading for insane prices meanwhile they didn't have any tech or product behind. Bitcoin cannot be in a bubble right now because its actually doing what it is supposed to do, its revolutionary, it hasn't reached mass adoption and its not a product but a currency/service. Now you can say there is an ICO bubble yes, lots of shitcoins will never deliver and will crash and fail. BTC and ETH are definitely not in a bubble.

Out of all the coins in the world, she chooses Litecoin. I think I am in love senpai, it means she is stable and risk-averse exactly how I like em.

> Descending triangle
> Preceded by straight line move
> Preceded by high volume
> Lighter volume inside the triangle
> 13 tests on triangle sides
> Breakout zone notes in rectangle
> Base height fits significant fibonacci level

>exposing yourself to be a crypto newfag normie

>thinking retarded normies being squeezed out of there money with panic sells is a bad thing.

This is good for us

How to lose credibility in one post.

it means she is broke and dumb

The hell does that mean?

It means it's quite likely that we'll see $4k btc in a couple of hours.

Where do I buy a shirt like this? My gf needs one asap.

user thats an ascending triangle lmao

Wasn't it 5 bucks in January?