WEEKEND DIP OVER ALREADY

THAT WAS FAST

$4700 by tomorrow evening

Other urls found in this thread:

pbc.gov.cn/english/130721/3377816/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is this grill?

sure, buy high sell low faggot

> Buying before the Chinese government clarified whether local exchanges are banned or not.
t. intelligent investor

This girl isn't asian.

>This girl isn't asian.

You can tell because of the snow. There is no snow in Asia. She must be from Europe or the USA.

What are you talking about? It has been going down slowly all day. Just went sub 4200.

I only lime asian girls. Fuck blondes with big boobs , there all ugly

I love you man.

Sorry for typo

>are you talking about? It has been going down slowly all day. Just went sub 4200.
BTC is green right now you mong

You kids got it so easy. Back in my day dips and crashes would last months. And in order to panic sell i would have to walk up hill in 3 feet of snows to the closest BTC atm.

>shes would last months. And in order to panic sell i would have to walk up hill in 3 feet of snows to the closest BTC atm.
Wish it was still those days

Plenty of buying opportunities

There is snow in asia, stupid

No, it's too hot.

What the fuck are you talking about? It's down 100$ from this morning and still dropping.

God u are stupid lol you probably never traveled in you life

uh huh

>btc crashing harder than ever

No better arguments than insults?

>taking Chinese FUD seriously and not buying crypto at a discount like the chinks just were
enjoy being poor

Please do me a favor: educate yourself today and read about snow in asia. Thank me later.

> OMG I GONNA BE A LAMBO
> FUD FUD FUD CHINESE FUD
> OMG CRASHING SELL SELL SELL
> GOING UP, I TOLD YOU IT WAS FUD
> BUY BUY BUY. I GONNA BE A LAMBO

This is the worst board of all.

I probably was in Asia more often than you. That's where I met your mother.

She isn't, but there's youth in Asia, and I recommend it for you.

Nice try moron, my wife is from asia and i visited all asian countries in the last decade. I did skiing too there.

You should get out of your mom's basement one day, it will be an improvment to your life.

They already posted an official statement yesterday dingus. ICOs will be refunded and exchanges will halt all ICO token trading, or else.

No they didn't. That was the ICO ban.

not asian

>mfw I found out only today that there are nude leaks of Claire

> I did skiing too there.

Ever heard of artificial snow?

They literally did. Stop acting like a retard please.

> literally posts no proof

>I'm too stupid to find something therefore it can't exist

Literally retarded.

pbc.gov.cn/english/130721/3377816/index.html

Lol stupid retard. Theres hundreds of ski stations with real snow across asia. I guess you think Mount Everest and Mount Fuji is made of artificial snow?

Stop trolling and go back to school. You shouldnt have dropped school at 14 years old.

That's ICO stuff. That's not relaated to the exchange ban you retard.

I have degrees from two Ivy League universities and I trade fucking Billions at Goldman Sachs. There is no fucking snow in Asia. Trust me.

Because there is no exchange ban genius.

Asian poster here from Chinese country of japan. It really doesn't show here it's too warm like in thailand. We jungelmonkeys not snowmen

Yeah, like there was no ICO ban when Caixin reported it two days early.

Claire Abbott

fake tits, the

Your hapa kid is going to mentally ill.

Google eurasiantiger

Weird name for an Asian