NEED TO BUY AN EARLY COIN

I'm depressed that I bought ark then sold it for no profit a few months ago. Can any kind gentlemen recommend me some new coins to investigate that might moon in 6 months or a year?

Arklet here. I wish I could have got more.

BAT is my alternative.

Saw names behind it (Eich).
Read whitepaper.
Taking on Google & Facebook will attract the ad industry.

Hodling. I will be a Hodling Muhreen soon.

If you're looking for 6 month or a year then Ark might still be a good buy.
Also Bancor could be a good buy.

DigitalPrice

New team, low market cap/supply, cryptopia soon, masternodes and proof of stake added. Huge returns for masternodes and lots of coins locked, private and instant send. Legit competitor for PIVX. Get in before more start.

Just buy moar Ark.

Safex

IOC

How come there are 2 versions of this shitcoin and which one you're supposed to buy?

This.

Monetha (mth) is not even available in any exchange rn, other than ether delta

DPv1 is the old PoW chain. They need to swap for the PoS system. DPv2 is PoS. You can either buy DPv2, or buy DPv1 and swap is with one of their devs on their slack. It is a 1:1 ratio

You're still in the first 10,000 arkies if you buy now, it's like early days of ethereum, just on fast forward.
You should chuck a couple of bitcoins at it, maybe buy in in stages since it's all time high and then stake

Obsidian when it hits exchanges.

zcoin, best user coin with nodes coming soon

OmiseGo!

>1 billion market cap
>early

If you are willing to go through the hell that is EtherDelta, I'd recommend Monetha, I just got some myself. Seems like a good concept

That would be monetha. Ex paypal/amazon/ebay in team, 10th highest $ raised in an ico and all only in 18 minutes, still not even doubled from ico price.
Downside though you have to use etherdelta so if you have a double digit iq you might not be able too.

whats so about about etherdelta? im a bittrex fag myself but im interested tell us more.

Risky but dirt cheap: Moon Coin
a bit less risky and cheap: UFO Coin
Cheap with a chance of it being dead: RDD Coin
Relatively cheap and trustworthy: DigiByte

You will see when you try it; I'd say a combination of user-unfriendliness, slow updating order list, no auto order grab, etc

I use it fine but can't say it's a nice experience.

i've lost a few hundred dollars waiting on its slow as shit smart-contract system.

it's not like a normal exchange. and don't fuck up entering the price. i see people loose thousands doing that.

Garbage scam bullshit. Have fun losing your money.

As some other guy said, I think you can safely buy more ARK. There's almost zero risk of getting dumped because most ARKies are keeping it for a long time, me included.

I bought at 1.73$ and later at 2.10$.

An alternative would be Obsidian when it hits exchanges. Same shit as with ARK. Many people bought 10k for masternodes, others bought it for the long hodl. There will be some fags that will dump after it hits exchanges, but we call those people idiots. If you can buy it from them for cheap, don't hesitate.

Ignore BATfags. They are just trying to pump their shitcoin because the bags are getting heavy and they are starting to realise that the logic behind their shitcoin is flawed and it wil never reach 1 billion market cap.

Etherdelta? Hard to use and yes slow af but can't really call it scam.

Tell me more about BAT tech being flawed

Not sure if trolling or not. Already talked about this. Was completely ignored.

I work on both sides of advertising, meaning clients (advertisers) pay me for digital advertising campaigns and I also have sites that earn money from advertising (publisher).

Neither I nor my clients will be interested in anything BAT provides besides the attention thingy gimmick. But this is useless if you can't reach your audience.

As a publisher I want to earn advertising money from 100% of my users, not only those that use the Brave browser or the chrome extension. This means BAT must have complet market monoply for a publisher to consider using their ad network and give up AdSense or BuySellAds, or whatever ad network they are currently using.

As an advertiser I want to reach a large audience not only the people who use the Brave browser or the chrome extension, which let's face it, it won't be your average goy, but mostly neckbeards.

Digibyte before October 2 is a steal

Well BATbros, looks like the dream is over. This guy here speaks for 100% of all advertisers and 100% of all publishers. We've been scammed!!

me: i don't want to eat shit
you: lol this guy speaks for all the people in the world that don't want to eat shit. how do you know there aren't people in the world that will eat shit and they will increase the price of shit up to 123012391 billion dollars.

why user?

unironically this

bro your crappy little affiliate marketing sites dont make you an expert on shit

Waltonchain is very close to ICO price. It reminds me of antshares. They might be getting their product manufactured reasonably soon.

Verge, XVG. It's a relative new privacy coin with a very experienced dev team. Nice tech. Will be releasing the wraith protocol this month. Just released many new wallets and can be used on telegram, twitter too eventually.

The IRS is also creating blockchain analysis tools, so there will be a greater run into privacy coins such as this one. Mind the trends.

At 158 sat a pop, it's one of the best investments imho. Do yourself a favor, buy a few.

Several enterprise contracts are in place. Also in talks with 6 exchanges to get listed. 3 Korean, 3 western.

Verge is going to be so fucking big.

also, they will be added to several exchanges soon. Still at its current price, it's literally the investment of the century for those smart enough to listen and notice trends.

MSP

ARK