*blocks ur path*

>*blocks ur path*

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-OMG
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Accumulate as much as you want, sir whalington.. but you will not shake my shekels!

>takes a 300 btc sell wall to stop this coin from exploding

Buy now when it's still in 2 digits.

Good God.

Why are whales dumping? Binance news?

Not dumping, just keeping the price down

Why would you do that?

Accumulation.

So people panic like you and they can buy cheap coins is called accumulating phase

Look where the wall is brainlet

forcing sellers to sell below the wall. all while accumulating coins below.

lol based whales helping us out

Buy the sellwall sell the buywall you fucking newfags

it's dumping, this is the fucker who bought at 244 last sunday, same amount

link please ...

depends. this wall (with this size) has to be watched carefully. if it starts to move (down) it's safe to assume that price will get lower and you can buy cheaper when the whale is done.

what coin is this

>not knowing these walls are used to manipulate weakhands
>not knowing a >1 million dollar sell wall shows deep pockets invested in omisego
>not knowing most walls get removed automatically the second they start getting ate into

sell me your bags

OMG

It's not dumping when not a single coin gets traded. If you'd want to sell that amount you would never post it in one single order.

exactly, this fucker is just trying to accumulate on the upcoming announcement.

While that is generally true I have seen legitimate walls praying on reverse psychology, never count on a wall being fake until you have seen it touched.

I laugh at everyone who says "it's dumping" when they see a huge sell wall.

A person dumping would sell at last bid price and below, to get rid of all of their shares.
Causing price to fall.
This is not the case.

Site?

If it can survive being listed on Binance then it can survive anything and we will all be billionaires.

...right?

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-OMG

let's see what happens when the 5k buy on finex gets filled.

tyvm coinpai :)

278.5k. So what?

yeah, you cant really go based off of the order book. you cant assume its a fucking dump just from that.

As soon as I saw the wall I sold my coins to try and get them cheaper later on.

How low do you think it's going to get?
I'm thinking about setting the buy order at 271k.

Brough most of mine at 250k then a little more at 260k :)

Do you think it's getting that low any time soon?
I'm a bit afraid of the trader setting off his huge buy order so the price rises and I'm left behind.

That's the same guy from the 250 BTC buy wall from last week isnt it?

Not sure but OMG seems stable because of the big sell wall, I think when it gets cancelled by the whale the price will rocket. Though its what I think, I speculate on a lot of coins for practice but don't buy them just to test myself on how well I can predict the market. Most of the time I am right. I don't think OMG will go that low right now, its a special case as seen on the 1 day graph it rose by a lot and you'll expect a peak fall, but I think it'll have to rise more for that to happen as seen you can see a whale trying to manipulate this coin's market value