the great dumpening has begun

Binance list OMG

Whales want more before it goes lunar

Site is that?

>
Check the catalog, retard.

A sell wall is not a dump retard

It's over, it's fucking over!! Reeeeeee

Whales want to dump OMG to go all in WTC.

>i-it's a sell wall
>t-thats w-why its at asking price
brainlet

The whale will collect his cheap coin then remove the wall, isn't this how most pumps happen?

>it's a dump, everyone knows it's going to crash so they're getting rid of all their OMG, everyone panic, sell, sell, sell!

>it's a strategic sell wall implementing by whales to suppress the price so they can accumulate before the massive moon, everyone buy, buy, buy!

Let's just flip a fucking coin.

How do they accumulate by selling?
Sorry brainlet here

Placing a sell wall makes anyone who doesn't pay attention sell their coins for less than that. The person who places that wall (and bystanders) buy it for less than that. Once the wall is gone people will buy and sell at higher prices, providing that there is volume to the coin.

you can't sell if nobody is buying.
(becuz dey tink it wil goo down fuxxin r3tr4ard)

Notice it's above the current price. The wall is there to give the whale and his whale buddies (a pod) several hours to buy as much coin as they can at the current low price.

The wall eventually gets eaten in a few hours, or they take it down.

This is when the pump begins.

guys its' gone

So buy now or later? got .3 btc

Big sell wall means they want the price low. It's not a sell off.

oh boy here we go

be patient and don't rush into buying. wait for the dip or you wold be buying at a semi-ATH

never mind i'm a fucking brainlet looking at omg/eth

Don't take my advice because I don't want to see pink wojaks later if I'm wrong, but I just bought 150 more. Even if the pump doesn't come to fruition if you hold it in the long run you'll make money

And as you see here there are several different routes OMG can take in the future according to a few algorithms based on various variations of semitic semantics devised by calculus powerhouse trading robo genius soothsayers that have tweeted at approximate ratios in perfect click with radial symmetry.

Let it dip a bit first

Thanks guys Veeky Forumsbros

So how much should oyu let it dip then?

Back down to $3 when the news is literally nothing.

I fomo bought in at the ATH, fortunately only $120 worth. FUCK i am so bad at crypto. This is the sixth ATH I've bought this week.

Holy fucking tits it's still there.

Something very big must be about to happen.

I hear you bro, I bought at 3 aths and ETH while it was still 300 euros. Now I only wait for dips to buy and only on coins I know I can make money on.

Obvious market manipulation to scare stupid pajeets

There is a whale who put up a $1 million wall

More like a huge accumulation by chinks out of fear of the current fud regarding a China ban. OMG was SUPER resistant last time when ICO's got banned. This shit is ready for a trip to Pluto, but it's being artificially kept down.

Techn Crunch Disrupt is soon.

>tfw can't make heads or tails whats going on
>either someone is dumping and people who say its actually just for accumulation are trying to get rid of their bags
>or its just a whale actually accumulating and trying to make a dip happen
I might just HODL and hope for the best.

This is the problem I run into all the damn time. I can identify what's happening but not zero in on WHICH of the 5 implications it has...

WE'RE AT THE FUCKING WALL

LAST CHANCE TO HOP ON THIS COIN, HOMOS.

ELON PLZ

twitter.com/cnLedger/status/906111094380302337

omg and neo got delisted. Lots of ICO coins not looking good long term right now.

Shit so it's a dump after all?

Holy fuck

This. Almost always this. A whale keeping the price low so that his whale friends can buy cheap.

If Chinese exchanges are de-listing specific ICO coins then it may be only a matter of time before exchanges like bittrex delist them as well. hence the 300btc sell order.

Whale bot spotted

>twitter.com/cnLedger/status/906111094380302337

De-listed three days ago, though.

Old fucking news

>cnLedger
They're only delisting Chinese coins. This is Thai. No mention of OMG coming down.

This happened three days ago

more likely is people are putting sell orders in front of his to get theirs filled. dudes not going to constantly change the sell price on a huge stack every 5 seconds someone else adds a sell order. maybe if the sell order was on the 2nd to 4th page of sell orders it might be fake.

So uh, should I sell to rebuy cheaper or will this whale fuck off?

>got delisted
yeah thats why i said "got delisted" not "going to get delisted". it's still fairly recent.

3 days = 10000 years in crypto time

lol true

Wall is getting eaten. get ready for breakout

its down to 215 btc now

lots of people putting up sell orders in front of the wall though. lets see if he moves it down closer to market price

its the dip boys

So let me get this straight, if he doesn't move it it most likely is a whale keeping the price down, right? That would seem the most logical.

buy now?

BUY the dip. This thing will be past 12 $ no doubt tonite

The person is clearly cashing out.
He put his sell order at 278k and didn't move since.
Around 30% of the wall is already gone, the owner got 100 BTC out already and is waiting for his other 75000 (200 BTC) to be bought too.

That's all there is to it.
It's so obvious, but Veeky Forums always prefers the "whales are manipulating the price!!!" explanation.

Chill out.

Yes, my guess is 12 in like 4 hours. Buy now.

Nah I think your reading into it too much.

could just be a whale taking a shit not looking at his computer every second that goes by.

it's just that fake walls are usually a safer distance from market price. you never know whats actually happening/intentions on the whales end though

Yeah, I'm just gonna HODL and not buy or sell this one. I don't have that much in OMG anyways so I won't lose too much.

bought in at 11.40 with 1k omg on a 3x margin because i gotta make up for 50 omg i lost.

i just wanna get back to my starting point and never daytrade again :c

READ IT RETARDS

>not having much in OMG
>Stay poor faggot
>Veeky Forums Always cracks me up

Its not that I don't want to have much in OMG, it's just that I don't have that much to put in it. Or any other crypto really.

>an actual poorfaggot in real life
>TOP KEK
>Get off my boards

>being this pathetic

You are scum

>contributing nothing but shit talking with meme arrows

Sorry, went all in at walton 2.80. Poorfag reporting

just did it. landed on heads, buy order is set.

>writing in meme arrows and still acting superior

Has anyone tried targeting these huge sell walls? I know a whale capable of buying them but he has little crypto experience and is unsure what to make of them. Has anyone seen how they react to someone buying huge 100+ btc walls?

They usually remove them, however I think they're selling desu, binance death kids

So far I spotted huge sell walls all going up on QTUM, OMG and ARK at the same time.

They'll be moving to USDT or into fiat

omgbro, asuh dude

They aren't getting filled most of the time. I did see a QTUM 200 btc wall get eaten recently but these ones get pulled unless someone buys the entire wall in one huge order.

NEO too.

ok now im concerned

sold at 280, rebought 274, plus 15 omg. neat

I suspect some very large whales are causing the BTC dips on weekends when volume is low. I'm guessing they have discovered most people hodl alts even if they sell them down but the first sign of BTC crashing they sell everything.

I checked them out and only OMG has a big sell wall, others don't, at least anymore. Something is going on though, could've sweared I saw a big wall on ARK like 20 minutes ago.

I thought about doing it too but I'm too much of a pussy. I don't have too many coins though so it wouldn't make a huge difference anyway

Ignoring the staking reward for a moment, does the OMG token have any real value? It seems like it's only used as a utility to facilitate transactions.

So why would the value keep growing as the company does?

just do it at the right time, and maybe leave your pc after you set the order.
Otherwise you might just fomo back in at the wrong time.
I wanted to go to sleep and set a buy order at 264, but I did not have the balls.

The price should keep rising as more and more companies use the service, obviously.

I also set up an order earlier when the price was closer to the wall but chickened out at the last second. I regret it now.

Who ever controls the ARK one pulled it. If they want out it makes no sense, they had plenty of time to sell it when the price was higher hours ago.

Pretty sure I've read that holders are going to get a % of the transaction fees involved with using the platform.

>sweared
Wow, I'm fucking tired.

WHY ISN'T IT DISAPPEARING.
FUCKING THING HAS GONE DOWN 80BTC BUT IT'S STILL THERE.
IS MR. WHALE ACTUALLY CASHING OUT OR IS THHIS AN ACCUMULATION PLAY. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON????

I suppose you'll have to explain it like I'm 5.

Because I understand the concept of a currency increasing with increased demand, but I don't understand why an intermediary utility token that essentially only exists as a trading mechanism should increase in price simply because more people are using the exchange.

It's like saying that electricity is worth more because more people use it.

The cost of electricity actually goes down when that happens. Especially with the scale of the transactions -- 1 million per second? Your OMG can be used over and over and over again. Why do people need to pay for them if not through the staking system?

I'm just worried that the only thing making the coin valuable is because it has a small percentage stake in transaction fees.

What happens when people realize that? You're not getting a cut of Omise. Better hope those dividends are worth it.

I don't see any sell walls on Ark on bittrex at least.

Like I said I saw one sometime ago, but it propably got eaten fast since ARK is on a rise. Can't say anything about the others.

I'm starting to believe this is some whale cashing out, there's no way this is just some price fuckery.

Ark guy removes them constantly. OMG wall seems to legitimately want to sell them.

sorry yeah didn't read the rest of the thread before replying