Remember this, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

masternodes.pro/
xtrabytes.me/nodes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no
red pill me

No one gives a shit about this piece of shit scamcoin

Team doesn't even care that their wallet is down on one of the 2 exchanges xby is listed on. Sad!

Before every coin had the stabdard OMG esque website with full team of developers and one major sponsors, you had the very last of these indie anonymous coins with weird tech. A more sucfessful one of these coins would be something like Monero which was developed by fluffy pony.

Anyway, XBY was one of the last alt coins to come out that wasnt on such a professional scalr, and its main selling point were the master nodes; something about making the system more secure. Anyway, it seemed to be mooning well when the nodes turned on and worked, but then after the nodes, it was revealed the developwr was a butthurt faggot that got into fights constantly, and there were no more significant plans to come out after the masternodes.

im willing to bet there are some tards on this bkard that are still hodling. Also, this coin actually came out at the same time of PoSW, so its like they are a ultimate failure shitcoin couple.

My first shitcoin. Was too naive to sell during the first pump when I was more than 15k in profit. You earn or you learn biz.

I registered a node and broke it a few weeka go to sell, still made profit.

The website still says my node is valid :D

They changed their logo again a while back.

masternodes.pro/

xtrabytes.me/nodes
which one is your node?

untrue on both counts, but you already knew that

God. I've been into this for 3 weeks and I feel like this already. Fuck you Monaco.

Bullshit, man

XBY doesn't even care about the community. If they did, they would resolve this issue with Yobit asap. It's pathetic how the wallet has been in maintenance 95% of the time for the past 2 months.

dank
looks like posw is pumping lately tho, are the devs of this coin still retarded?

I actually think this is worth a speculative hold. I just dont understand why the yobit wallet hasnt been updated.

They can't fix the yobit issue. Yobit has a history of doing this. This is why everyone hates yoshit they are a sketchy russian exchange and if you got burned you deserve it. Literally everyone on this board thinks yobit is sketch. The XBY leadership though is very jewish. They aren't transparent and they only seem to reach out to the community once the price has started to drop. The only reason I'm still in is because of my stake, but if nodes aren't done by christmas I'll just dump and allocate all my funds into some better investments.

oh wait, I checked the thread, apparently they just updated the wallet on yobit, though there are still some issues.

things are looking good for xby actually. It looks like they have some kind of skeleton product. Looking to be listed on Livecoin.

Yeah, doesnt look too bad. I might buy another 0.2btc worth today

meh, its always been that way with xby. Hell, development is being done in a private repo. But if they have a testnet, work is being done. And I know a huge portion of coins is being held in storage and people arent selling, I cant see XBY collapsing anytime soon. Plus CCR does have a kind of talent for generating buzz and speculation. It's worth a small hold at least IMO the testnest isnt looking too bad.

Agreed, I just bought some more. I think they got serious after CCR's meltdown with this rebranding and testnet. Thinks are looking much better than what they did ~3 months ago.

If it's not done by December I'm out and I'll take a slight loss crashing it to one sat just for the hell of it. Bagholding this shit since May will do a number on you especially when promises are broken and deadlines can't be reached. WHY THE FUCK IS THE WEBSITE STILL NOT READY

Literally an XBY shill.
If you guys check the all exchanges no one has bought XBY within the past 30 minutes.

because its obvious that they are strapped for resources, and/or the community doesnt have the immediate expertise, and/or they are waiting for more technical ideas or a roadmap to come from the lead dev Borz. Pretty clear the project is an experimental work in progress. If you got shaky hands then you shouldnt be holding xby in the first place. It's the indie's of indy projects.

You must be new to crypto. Everything about yoshit is a scam.

>"Worth a small hold" =shilling
fuck off its clear that you dont want to baghold. Do it, dump. I could care less and I'll probably increase my position further if you bring this shit back down to 200 sats. It's that kind of gambling coin. You clearly dont have the balls for these kind of cryptos, you should be holding ETH or something instead.

Dev w/ NO community interaction
No roadmap
No whitepaper
Only on shit exchanges
Project run by a tyrannical imp
Scam project from the get-go

Thanks for letting me know that XBY won't be finished in near the future. Please avoid this coin everyone. Maybe they avoided an ICO because they knew that none of them have reputable job experience and they knew that people wouldn't give them money.

Where's the dutch fag?

Rifk take a blood thinner CCR. I'm calling you a shill because you lied about buying, but now you really demonstrated how much of mad shill you are because you lack basic reading comprehension.
>holding ETH is considered an insult
Wow looks like the XBY team really is delusional.

holding since 50 sats.

>thinking I'm from XBY
Bruh welcome to Veeky Forums, people here invest in all sorts of indy smallcap coins. Not everyone who browses biz and knows about xby is on the xby team

look at the microdick dutchfag defending his anonymoys honor on the internet

just so all people know what kind of people fud this coin here
here he is lying about the beginning of xby. everyone can check that xby was created by 2 people who got scammed in the bitmox ico its all there and he is lying about the simplest things you can actually research

would anybody believe such a microdick cuck like him if he even cant finish his first post without lying?

ill give everybody a hint that guy fudding this thread with multiple id's is a friendless psychopath who is so insecure that he is fudding a coin where he got banned out of the slack haha pahetic

Fuck! I remember that guy. Real mental health issues. He literally spammed yoshit and /biz for over 36 hours, non stop.

Own up to lying you shill.
??? When did I ever refer to the beginning of XBY? What in the hell are you taking about? Oh and bro my dick is circumcised im not a eurofag
Also people notice how when the price is tanking these threads start to appear. It really makes you think.

Hmm, interesting. Seedit here. I was one of the people that got banned from Slack when CCR had his big meltdown a few months ago. After Dutch dude. Me and a few others were banned for legit concerns.

Anyway....

I have to give the XBY team credit. They seemed to have gotten their act together after CCRs meltdown. The rebranding and testnet was the right way to go. I called this thing a scam, but now I am not sure. I'm holding a tiny bit of xby, purely speculatory. I'm interested in where they will be taking this.

I'll give credit where credit is due.