How do you guys deal with the crushing realization that it's all fucking over and none of us are going to make it?

How do you guys deal with the crushing realization that it's all fucking over and none of us are going to make it?

By killing yourself I think it's time I hope you don't say anything else you shouldn't be alive

>he didn't open a 25x leveraged short position in bitcoin

Why don't you like free money

>By killing yourself I think it's time I hope you don't say anything else you shouldn't be alive
I guess you have a horrible sexlife...

Speak for yourself, I doubled my money this week. Kek.

>floating around 4 BTC 2 months ago
>floating around 8 BTC this month
I'm going to make it.

already made it, made almost 500,000 off of bitcoin and i'm a NEET

so sad :( What are we neets supposed to do?

It's the fucking weekend you piece of shit.

Bitcoin will hit $50,000 go ahead and screenshot this
Don't disregard mcafee

its true that it isnt early days of crypto anymore, but we havent reached the full exponential growth potential yet.

providing you dont waste all your money buying random shitcoins because you think coins like ethereum and bitcoin are "too expensive" theres plenty of opportunity left.

I hope it doesn't so I can see his cock

$50,000 means i only have $13,205

This,

It's the 1998 .com era right now with the amount of shitcoins available . Get in or get left out

You're going to make it, we're all going to make it.

same here. got intro crypto fall 2012 right after high school.

havent had a job or gone to school since. it's been a fucking rollercoaster of emotions & i am still a lazy piece of shit but now im a lazy piece of shit with 500k in crypto. probably 1mm plus by christmas time.

I'm living at home this year to go all in on crypto. I don't give a fuck my life sucks if I make it I make it, if I don't then fuck it not much will change.

You do know what happened to tech stocks after 1998 right?

Bubble popped, real good tech survived
You're not gonna make ot if you invest in doge, but you can make ot if you find truly innovative and USEFUL tech

i think we are some years to late.
this is already the "boom". if you didnt make it at this point its already to late

Fair enough but when the shit hits the fan everything falls. The strong eventually recovers, but usually after it's been beaten down with all the rest. Just sayin'

Bitcoin is floating at 4200$ and everyone is losing their shit again. Did something happen?

The Chinese happened

Just invest in BTC, ETH, Neo, omg, now at the dipper. Sit on it, report back in a decade with a lambo

Bitcoin will never reach pass $5000.

It will but not at the stupid growth rate of recent weeks. Retarded people with money shouldn't be allowed to trade under any circumstances.

kek ATH was $5.098 on cex.io

I live in denial.

>He didn't go all in on OMG

You'll be wanting to kill yourself again in a year.

I never drank that cool-aid to begin, so I deal with by accepting my losses along with my gains. Mostly losses tho tbhfam.

>mcafee
Sh-should we buy mgt? I can't seem to find it maybe my computer has a virus..

Another dream crushed. Can't say I'm not a bit heartbroken.

>ITT people who aren't on the ARK

Screen capped so everyone can laugh at you later.

I hate the Chinese so damn much. We'd be at $5500 by now if it wasn't for them.

Bitch, be patient

We're going to 10k first quarter of 2018

Lol faggots in here who actually think it's all over for BTC at the current price remind me of that bitcointalk faggot from many years ago who said BTC was overpriced at $15 or whatever it was.

If you have at least one BTC, you are going to make it. Relax and HODL.

It's forming the hangman platform pattern.

It's going to drop hard soon.