OFFICIAL IOTA boycot thread

Let's teach these cucks a fucking lesson, and show them it is NOT okay for a business to openly suck refugee cock.

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6yvpfo/iota_ama_september_8th/dmqnpuw/?context=3

Make a reddit account.

Go to preferences on the top right.

Search for 'allow subreddits to show me custom themes'

Disable.

Go to the thread and comment + downvote IOTA cuck CEO + upvote /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/amp/
m.refunite.org,
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/REFUNITE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We /cuck/ now

I know a board you would like to visit
>/pol/
kys, reddit faggot

GET IN YOU FUCKERS

time to buy more IOTA coz normies love to hate white supremacist

> The future refugee camps will be cities
Like London and Paris?

and sage

>IOTA price sinking like a rock.
>Dev feels this is the perfect time to openly support globalist genocide of 1st world countries.

Brilliant. Can see this at $5 soon. Fucking idiots.

Post it on /pol for me somebody. Can't make another thread yet.

chicken, you should pay your debts and get a real job. maybe pay your landlord too. think about going outside.

LMAO okay im selling

best post.

OP needs to learn to argue better, though. your skills there just made any rightists look bad.

cities? just want until the general populous gets fed up of their shit and decides to blow them the fuck up. no innocent casulties if theyve got entire fucking cities for themselves.

I didn't make that comment on reddit, make a better one then and we will upvote it.

oh, I see. that guy's retort on there needs to be better than "what is blacks flooded Japan"

he needed to explain how the Japanese don't deserve rape and murder and their cities turned permanently into war zones.

>T. nigger

There are no ethics in gainz. I hate cucks too but throw your politics out the window when looking at this shit. Think like a normie.

plenty of other shitcoins to invest in. might as well not aid in the demolition of Europa.

western Europa*

Fuck ETH and IOTA, both support replacement of whites in the western world. Refugees are not welcome.

>most promising new tech in crypto by far

>incompetent devs decide to build a custom hash function
>incompetent PR guy decides to go full marxist
>they run my favorite project of the year into the ground

I mean i bought at $0.40 and sold at $0.60 so i still made some money but god what a waste. Properly ran this project could have been the top coin in a couple years.

>
>in the future refugee camps will be cities, not temporary settlements
>(((David)))Sonstebo

Fuck off moralfag

If you throw your ethic out looking at this while being white and in a western nation, you may as well shit on your ancestors graves.

What we need is a new Tangle coin.

One that focuses on being what Bitcoin was intended to be and is non-political.

What should we call our coin?

Tossed a ton of upvotes and downvotes on my bot accounts, ur welcome faggot

i would boycott them, but never consider even buying shit from indians.

Did anybody bother to read what Refunite actually does?

They assist in finding lost relatives in refugee families. That's it. Really. If you can read words long enough without sperging out, here's the link:

cryptocoinsnews.com/iota-foundation-enters-historic-partnership-with-refugee-nonprofit/amp/

If you're not investing in IOTA over the rapefugees, you are trading with emotion.

But hey, tank the price. Looking to accumulate.

>Assist in finding lost relatives in refugee families.

I'm sure they find them back in sandland and reunite the whole crew in Europe.

unless rapefunite is reuniting them with allah, i'm not interested.

Coindolf Bitler

He said European cities will be the new refugee camps for shitskins. At this point I don't even care if this fucktard gets off the hook this time, Gen Z is already growing up based.

Raids are against the rules

Shut the fuck up damage control shill, this is obviously in the interest of the community here.

UNIRONICALLY just sold 100k, all of my shitocins

holy shit are they living inside the nipple of a giant nigger?

Nope.

"REFUNITE (Refugees United) is a non-profit organization established by two Danish brothers, David and Christopher Mikkelsen with the stated mission to "help refugees and internally displaced persons (IDPs) search for their missing loved ones." It focuses on online and mobile solutions to help families reconnect. Families can search for their missing loved ones using various touch points, including web via m.refunite.org, SMS, Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD), and by calling a helpline. The REFUNITE family reconnection platform allows users to register, search for and message their missing loved ones that have also signed up on the platform."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/REFUNITE

I realize Veeky Forums never reads the whitepaper, but really, this is fucking dumb.

no, bad idea, because normies never put their money (nor their votes) where their mouths are

refugee cities? uh what the fuck?

How are you this dumb? They literally ALWAYS "reunite" in Europe.

>m-muh /pol/
daily reminder that /pol/ was right about Stratis

Honestly I bought some IOTA recently and alongside the security flaws and the autistic dev team, I'm starting to regret my purchase.

We are talking about the actual partnership in place. I don't support the devs views. But neither do I care.

better keeping them contained than integrating them

Technically he said something like we will aim to create smart refugee cities, basically throw around some buzzword.

But thinking people have seen a long time ago the refugee disaster is big business. Boatloads coming through Greece and Italy, literally know one knows who they are. They are not even happy with the gibs in the shitty countries, they just go straight for Germany and Sweden.

>Make a reddit account.

Fuck off, OP, I never bought this coin in the first place.

>preserving your people and caring for their safety is white supremacy
brilliant

The "refugee" pressure from the third world is like 70 million minimum, with populations in shithole countries surging constantly.

How are you? That's European immigration policy. All the nonprofit does is reconnect.

Seriously, divorce your business from your politics, and learn to profit from the emotions of others. There is no one stopping you from voting ultra right, buying IOTA, and sleeping sound at night.

go home mangina

>/pol/ is largely reddit using newfags

colour me surprised

>/pol/ was right about Stratis
archive link?

I thought this was Veeky Forums not /pol/... there's /pol/tard manchildren on this board too?

Everyone has already seen this image countless of times over the years and its not even relevant here idiot

>that's European immigration policy
>except we support it and advertise it
>buy our shitcoin, be happy

Great products are found on philosophy. The philosophy of IOTA has already been compromised. Therefore it's destined to be a piece of shit like all other SJW tech products.

the more you shill the more favor you lose. careful!

yeah what the fuck is that, do they really think those would be sustainable and not utter ghettos

I have to wait until it goes up to my break even point ($0.75) before I sell.

>Also a lot of this is about creating smart refugee cities, as in the future refugee camps will be cities, not temporary settlements

>cities, not temporary settlements

>"philosophy"
>as if that's what this is about

fucking disgusting, someone posted that iota was funded by rothchilds and friends, can anyine confirm this??

>future refugee camps will be cities, not temporary settlements
>white supremacist

holy fucking shit, im glad i sold this coin long ago, at a decent profit aswell

i hate to share region with these mentally ill retards

>youre a nazi!

Fuck off David.

any cryptos working towards keeping these subhumans in their own countries instead of supporting their invasion of ours?

It's never going up there again

More users more security

You first, Plato.

that guy was such a sperg. "white genocide" kek yeah that'll get the normies . great job.

You can use any of the cryptos, including IOTA, to do that. It's open source. Nobody owns these coins and nobody can stop anyone from doing what they want to do with them.

Why would "white genocide" not get the normies? What the fuck is wrong with everybody that genociding one of the main branches of humanity, let alone the one responsible for almost everything around them, doesn't fire a single neuron in them?

The biggest red flag here besides /pol/ yay or nays is that he doesnt care what forum dwellers think. Im pretty sure reddit and other forum dwellers excitement made ethereum and bitcoin so successful. its not a good sign when the devs dont care what people who use their coin think and call them trash.

>What the fuck is wrong with everybody that genociding one of the main branches of humanity, let alone the one responsible for almost everything around them, doesn't fire a single neuron in them?
literally years of kike gaslighting has programmed them to waltz into their own demise

remember most normies only know what the kikes in hollywood and mockingbird msm taught them

lol if you buy IOTA you are a grade A cuck. there is no denying it at this point thanks to that OP image. fuck off, eat a dick, die, iota fags.

>future refugee camps will be cities

>FUTURE REFUGEE CAMPS WILL BE CITIES

>Why would "white genocide" not get the normies?

Because screaming about "white genocide" when white people aren't being actively targeted and killed makes you look like a retard

Take your stupid polemics back to your /pol/ cesspool.
Oh and neck yourself while you're at it.
retard.

>Search for 'allow subreddits to show me custom themes'
>Disable.
>Go to the thread and comment + downvote IOTA cuck CEO + upvote /ourguy/

GUYS WE NEED TO DOWNVOTE THE KEK CEO I POSTED THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR A REASON YOU CAN NOT DOWNVOTE OTHERWISE FOLLOW THEM AND DO IT

Search for 'allow subreddits to show me custom themes'

Disable.

Go to the thread and comment + downvote IOTA cuck CEO + upvote /ourguy/

>t. guy who has no problem being a cuck in exchange for profiting on some internet coin

Generational shift is real and observable. The cuckery which is acceptable for us now, isn't so for the youth. The paradigm change could only be a matter of years when the subhuman saturation point is reached. Therefore it's not really autistic to scream about white genocide, because it's a real issue. If you raise the topic in a conversation, the only real response is "NAZI!", which even to an average person looks worse than what the nationalist camp is offering.

Kangle. Because we wuz kangle coin and shiet.

>Generational shift is real and observable

Cool, but that's not what ever comes to people's minds when you try and use words like genocide to get people's attention

>t. new generation online marketing """expert"""

>when white people aren't being actively targeted and killed

Killing is not the only way a genocide can take place. Breeding out a race is also a genocide.

If you're thinking it's not a genocide because it's mostly a suicide, then you should realize that a suicide of a race is also a genocide, just like a suicide of a person is also a homicide.

>just like a suicide of a person is also a homicide.

Technically you're completely right on that, but no normal person thinks of a suicide as also a homicide, they think of it as a suicide. This is why talking about it as a 'genocide' is moronic and just works against you

Imagine being so far deep in diy shit encryption sjw coin you need to shill it on a Kamchatkan ice fishing enthusiast forum.

Soon whites will be in the minority. FeelsBadMan.
Then we can finally say:
WE
U
Z

KANGZ

crypto is full of sjw cucks

How is it not a genocide? Everyone knows what mass immigration of non-whites into every white nation will lead to and they're doing it anyway.

Why do I need to so blatantly spell it out for you? Normal people see genocide as an active killing of a people to wipe them out, no matter what the technical definition is. This is why people won't take you seriously when you complain about white genocide

My mom used the term a long time ago. See the thing with "normal" people is that they're not allowed to say what they think today, because we're not living in a real democracy anymore. That's why they hide hide hide what they think and vote and why it might seem things are going one way when they are really going in another. This is also why this pathetic attempt at virtue signaling will sink this shitcoin.

lol

you can expect a letter from his lawyer for online harassment.

Normies dont understand genocide in this way you fucking retards.

If whites are so superior why are they being "genocided" by a bunch of people just moving into the area? The population has remained the same, it's not their fault you cant reproduce they arent stopping you from dicking a girl are they? You are superior arent you whiteboi? So why not reproduce faggot.

You all sound like the same idiotic blacks who claim "gentrification" by whites is bad for their community when its their fault they werent smart(see:superior) enough to take advantage of the cheap house prices

>Not living in a real democracy anymore
>Anymore
Wanna know how I know you're a brainlet?

Where can I short this shit? I'd like to help with price finding.

Anyone else wanna join antifa so they can beat up these /pol/ fuckers?

>If whites are so superior why are they being "genocided" by a bunch of people just moving into the area?

leftist subversion and destabilisation tactics. It's more of a state of decadence rather than genocide. Still doesn't make sand niggers less of a burden. I'd be ok if it was was people with actual skill, but instead we get scum. This kind of immigration is only ok if we abolish every kind of social welfare for these people.