How were Nazis so incompetent?

Pic related. Soviets literally outproduced them with twice smaller workforce and overwhelming inferiority in resources (besides oil).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXHlYEnGaaI
youtube.com/watch?v=GN8U93OZ2nM
youtube.com/watch?v=E8raDPASvq0
sci-hub.cc/10.1080/13518046.2016.1168128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Theres an old saying. "German quality."

Soviets produced trash tier quality.

>"German quality."
Myth and propaganda.

>USSR
>overwhelming inferiority in resources (besides oil)
wew

Today, Germans barely manage to outproduce a France with weakly strikes, an Italy with serious internal problems and a Spain whose younglings are unemployed.
What did you expect?

youtube.com/watch?v=DXHlYEnGaaI

>trash-tier quality
Yes, that's why Luftwaffe Lieutenant Colonel Friedrich Greffrath commented on the Soviet Ilyushin-2, saying this:
>A great surprise for the Germans was, for example, the appearance among the Russians of the fighter plane Il-2. This aircraft had good armor protection and therefore was not very vulnerable’.

Or the fact that Luftwaffe pilots unanimously agreed on Soviet AA accuracy:
>For example, the commander of a bomber squadron, Wolfgang Deirich, repeatedly wrote of the ‘dense, precise, and very dangerous fire from the Russian anti aircraft artillery’, which applied heavy losses to the Luftwaffe as early as the first days of the German invasion
>And he added: ‘Soviet anti-aircraft artillery, as well as other parts of the air defense, often acted exceptionally effectively’.

And another comment on USSR artillery barrages:
>III Motorized Corps’ commander, General Eberhard von Mackensen, stated with regret that his troops could not achieve more success because of the daily increase in artillery fire by the Russians, which was very accurate: Soon it was possible to support crossing the Dnepr only at night: ‘Sometimes enemy fire completely interrupted any movement for several hours’.

The USSR did have some poor quality shit, yes, but implying that it was nothing but trash-tier quality is being dishonest.

>getting water out of a pothole with a broom
Literally IQ 70

1:12 and onward is still Russia, moron.

youtube.com/watch?v=GN8U93OZ2nM

Kind of hard to maintain a productive output when the Royal Air Force and U.S air corps are bombing your factories into oblivion.

Contrary to the opinions of morons it was an allied effort, and all contributing members deserves recognition.

>Wikipedia as sources
>Soviet """""quality"""""
This is just begging for tank k/d baiting

New to the thread, but direct effects of Allied aerial bombing only really got significant from 1943 onwards. The bigger facet is that occupation costs were not free, and a significant amount of raw materials were spent keeping the local economies of places like France and Denmark and Yugoslavia, not to mention their allies (Italy alone gobbled up lots of steel) which prevented the direct correlation of primary resource production to end product production.

Which is of course not to say that the Anglo-Allies were meaningless to the War in the East, but it's less so in direct production output, and moreso in how other resources had to be diverted: Tens of thousands of AA guns committed to Reich defense, a million troops in Italy come 1943, the enormous commitment of motorized transport resources that DAK gobbled up, etc; but usually battlefield or operational level effects instead of production effects.

All of these comments are basically saying
>Wow the Soviets actually made something which wasn't sub-par and mass produced in haste
>We really weren't counting on that

>bombing your factories
Weirdly enough the Ruhrgebeit where all the factories were was mostly spared while the Allies were busy bombing civilian targets.

>inb4 do it again XD

>(besides oil)

Too bad oil is a limiting factor. An abundance of vehicles doesn't help much if there's no fuel for it. German fighters were often inactive on the ground unable to combat Allied bombers due to lack of fuel.

Besides:

>Soviet overwhelming inferiority in resources

There was great scarcity of many non-ferrous metal in Germany, often resulting in low quality. The engines of the Me262 for example always had to be replaced after few hours of flying. Soviets were delivered any ressources they lacked via lend-lease (Aluminium for example; they even hoarded much of it to use it after the war). Synthetic production of fuel and rubber in Germany was also cost- and ressource-intensive.

Soviets could focus on the production of tanks and other things because they knew from September 1941 onwards that they would get other deliveries via LL. They could plan with that. If America didn't supply most of the Red Army's trucks, less ressources could have been allotted to tank production. Same applies for the delivery of chemicals and explosives, the Soviets didn't need to expand their chemical industry that much, thus making the ressources available for other tasks (e.g. tanks). Let's not forget that steel, machines and whole plants were also delivered.

Do you think Germany threw its thrice as high production of steel on the junk yard? No, they used it for all kinds of stuff and machinery the Soviets did not have to produce due to LL; the bunkers at the coast as well as expenditures for anti-aircraft (the latter consuming an insane amounts of artillery rounds and gun barrels) also come to mind.

Of course, they were able to outproduce them. In Germany people still had human rights and they also watched quality.

Soviet workers sat their four days chained to their working post and only being able to shit in a bucket placed below them - if they were lucky.
They were employing 30.000 to 60.000 people in single tank plants! Producing dozens if not hundreds of them!
The Wehrmacht was simply not able to fight these masses.
Germany was outproducing them in all resources but the tank factories were quite small compared to the Soviets. Germany had the best tanks, best soldiers and for a certain time the best planes. It was, in theory, the greatest country during the war but theory is limited to our human understanding of things -- and what happened in those Soviet tank factories was not even remotely human. It was worse than the Konzentrationslager if I may say so. My great-grandfather has seen the things in the soviet union - he has never talked about it after leaving the Gulags in the early 50s.

youtube.com/watch?v=E8raDPASvq0

This monologue gives a great insight into what actually happened behind the curtain of politics and ideology. I suggest everyone interested in the second world war to listen to it.

Also, the Americans shipped huge amounts of resources to the Russians. This is not shown in your statistic.

Yes? This still debunks the claim "Trash-tier quality". Germans having low standards for Soviets isn't something new, as the war went on they continued to admire the quality/experience of the troops. Soviet snipers being a special case, and Soviet camouflage:
>The Russians have surpassed the Germans in relation to the use of terrain and camouflage and were more experienced in barricade warfare and house-to-house combat; they have taken a strong defense’
Germany underestimated the Soviets, if anything these comments prove it, and later war comments, as the one I just cited also show.

Since we're on the topic on snipers, here's a comment on Soviet snipers and their rifles, by Wilhelm Lippich:
>Snipers were placed in large numbers in multi-story houses in the outskirts of Leningrad, which were located a mile from Uritsk. Incidentally, they were better trained and equipped than the snipers of the Wehrmacht, who considered Soviet rifles more effective and preferred a captured Soviet gun to his own, of German production. When such a sniper’s rifle fell into my hands and I was able to try it I was impressed by its accuracy

>This still debunks the claim "Trash-tier quality".
Not even a little bit, all of those claims just said "wow something that is average and not complete shit, what a surprise we really weren't counting on it"
>Germans often used captured Soviet equipment
Probably because they were always low on supplies. Also *cough* stg44 *cough*

I would like to see where you are citng this from as well. Send link pl0z

>"wow something that is average and not complete shit, what a surprise we really weren't counting on it"
"Average" isn't "Trash-tier", you know? That's what I've been trying to prove, Russia didn't have nothing BUT trash-tier quality shit. That's all I've been trying to prove, not "all Commie shit was good", I even fucking said Russia had shit quality products, but I also implied stating that Russia produced nothing but trash-tier quality is also being dishonest. I've been very clera in my post here >The USSR did have some poor quality shit, yes, but implying that it was nothing but trash-tier quality is being dishonest.
Am I clear now?

>Germans often used captured Soviet equipment
But that wasn't the point of my fucking citation, my point was Germans commenting on the accuracy of Soviet rifles and how they were better than German made ones, reread the fucking quote:
>Wehrmacht, who considered Soviet rifles more effective and preferred a captured Soviet gun to his own, of German production.

>I would like to see where you are citng this from as well. Send link pl0z
Here you go sci-hub.cc/10.1080/13518046.2016.1168128

I assume this argument stems from misunderstand, I'm guessing you assumed I meant all Commie shit was good, when I just wanted to say not all Commie shit was bad, and that even some German men commented on the quality of it. Also why did you ignore my camouflage commentation?

You literally have data in picture you idiot. Resources available is not the same as resources exploited.

>Germans had great quality
>German stuff lacked quality due to lack of resources
>Germans had human rights (totally ignoring the ''slave labor'' column)

Keep kwetching Naziniggers (except the second guy, maybe you aren't a Nazinigger).
Soviets outproduced Germans, and we're talking about Soviets, a country that literally industrialized like a decade before the war.
Soviet production translated into their victory.
Victory is everything. You don't get a medal for effort. Faggots.

>Russia didn't have nothing BUT trash-tier quality shit.
Oh, yeah thats fair enough.
>Why did you ignore the camouflage comment
Because I though you were saying *all* Soviet equipment was high quality, which kind of defeats their productive doctrine, so I thought it was irrelevant

Ye so this does stem from misunderstanding, at least we have cleared that up. I assume you thought I was jerking off Soviet Union and saying they had 100% best equipment. No that is dumb, even I as a Russian think that. I was just angry that the user said all Soviet equipment was bad, and I wanted to show him while yes, Soviets did have shit equipment, but some equipment they had was fairly competitive/average (Like La-7s and the aforementioned Ilyushins and whatnot).

I highly recommend reading the scihub link I sent you, it is a very interesting read on how German troop/officer mentality shifts as the war lasts longer.

>thinking tanks are supposed to fight another tanks
>thinking that tanks were the only thing that could destroy another tank
go to play WoT again kid

>highly recommend reading the scihub link I sent you, it is a very interesting read on how German troop/officer mentality shifts as the war lasts longer.
Looks pretty good user, thanks

>Soviets outproduced Germans

That is still to be proven. The high consumption of steel suggests that they produced more goods - just less tanks (and other types of arms) because they had allot many ressources to other things the Soviets did not have to take care for.

Also, if you're only here for taking the piss out of Nazis instead of actually discussing things I'd suggest visiting /pol/.

The Germans used slave labor on a massive scale, though.