WE ALL ARE GOING TO BE RICH!

WE ALL ARE GOING TO BE RICH!

I'm like 90% sure it's going to crash and smoulder come 2020. Just make money while you can

>t. guy who got in just recently and thinks he knows everything

But most of us dont even own 1 btc :/

People have been saying this shit since BTC hit $5.
kys newfag

you should have listened earlier.

I own 2 BTC and 5 ETH. Is it worth it to exchange my ETH for more BTC? If so, when?

>Its coming true

>tfw only 0,264 btc

What's your reasoning for why crypto will crash and smoulder year 2020? Genuinely curious

Jesus christ, if that trend continues, by 3017 you'll be able to buy a planet or at least an asteroid with 1 BTC

>tfw 1.5 BTC and 7 BTC worth of altcoins

If too many people get involved too quickly a bubble will form. We're not in one right now, but the possibility is there.

Without a doubt but a bubble =/= the death of crypto. It could very well got to 100k per BTC and back to 10k but if you suspect it's happening you can always make money.

This makes me feel less bad about buying in at ~$1,000 instead of like $300 when I got my first job

whenever eth is at 400$ is when you sell. Now it's 332 so that's shit but way better than 200. Sell now and rake the gains of BTC the one and only true crypto god. SIEG HEIL

You don't think ETH will ever get much higher than 400? Is a flippening in 3-5 years bullshit? I'll never sell my BTC but if ETH is going to flop it makes sense to just consolidate.

Eth's usecase is a lot more out there than bitcoin.
It will take massive amounts more developing to utilize smart contracts in a real way securely.

if btc is just trying to be store of value and uncensorable money that's a lot less to try and accomplish.

Flippening is a joke, ETH has been poorly managed and surpassed by other coins that do smart contracts without all the hassle of ETH and GAS.
If you haven't done it install an ETH wallet and try sending some, it's worse to use than any other coin I have ever transferred in the last 4 years.

BTC can have secure version of smart contracts too, its nothing revolutionary!

I can confirm what turned me off the most was simply trying to send eth.

I hope ledger nano s has fixed it by now but you can't change the fee setting so I had to just try over and over again to send the tx until it worked. It was so retarded took me 4 hours to send a bunch of eth instead of a couple minutes. the only wallet that works decently is the myetherwallet web wallet.

Currently 1 ETH is 0.35 BTC. Do you think that ratio will get any better by the end of the year? Will the ETH updates/announcements later this month make it grow faster than BTC?

See my opinion here

ICO's will dump ETH sooner or later. They kind of still need FIAT to get their projects started.

Yeah I think Eth might be boring for a while like Bitcoin, but it's going to have more moon missions as it gets updated and the previous ICOs start developing into real products on top of it.

>BTC
>boring
We are still up 50% in the last 3 months, the last time BTC was this interesting was the late 2013 / early 2014 boom and doom.

Bitcoin smart contracts are more like carefully-tuned rube goldberg machines that people work on for a year before having anything to show, and finally end up with a single impressive thing. Ethereum smart contracts are more like minecraft command blocks that just do anything and people have no issue doing what they think up; the hard part is just thinking up something interesting.

I love both Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think Bitcoin is going to have massive improvements in efficiency, and Ethereum is going to be more experimental and have massive discoveries in uses for smart contracts, and they'll copy each other over time.

Oh I just meant boring relative to the constant swings of altcoins; most altcoins rode bitcoin's swing up and then had their own swings too.

I suppose it's just a case of it you think in fiat or BTC. I do all my trading against BTC eg. I can tell you I got into ARK at 16k sato but have no idea what the USD price was. This gives me a different view of what is up or down compared to most of Veeky Forums.

What the fuck exchange do you get .35BTC/ETH for? Here, how about I take all of my BTC... about .35's worth, close this position, buy a bunch of .07BTC ETH and sell it to you for .35BTC per ETH. Sound like a good deal to you? I'd really like to go through with it. Do you have the uhh, 1.75BTC for my 5 ETH?

Yeah I'd love to get in on that deal, I'm happy to sell as much ETH as you'll buy for as low as .2 BTC a pop!

Sorry, I misspoke. I have 5 ETH, which is 0.35 BTC.

Is 50/50 BTC/ETH worth it for a longer-term investment? I can put about 10k fiat each year.

I'm almost willing to bet ethereum is only going to go down, or at best 5% up.

Proof of stake would be a disaster for the value of the stock, but now that they've been announcing it left and right, if they don't deliver they'll look like they have no direction.

Either way I give it a good 60% chance of ending in a complete shitshow.

Would 50/50 BTC/LTC have been a good long-term investment 4 years ago?
Every couple of years the coin in the #2 spot changes while the coin in the #1 spot stays the same.

Yeah but LTC had nothing of value over BTC did it? ETH at least has other features.

Cryptocurrency in general are rube goldberg machines.

>blockchain tech not actually used for its intended purpose, which defeats the purpose of using blockchains (crypto is being centralized)

>POW mining that involves solving artificially difficult, made up problems (huge amounts of energy wasted just to flip 1's and 0's)

>Scalability issues (problem unique to crypto)

>Slow transactions that grows exponentially

>high transaction fees that growth exponentially

>zero protection against fraud and theft

have you ever sent or received ltc before?

BTC was being mined and the network controlled by ASIC's, LTC offered an ASIC proof solution to this centralization and let the little guy with a couple of GPUs profit from mining again.

Sometimes I forget how new most of you faggots are.

No, I've only ever transacted with BTC and ETH.

>tfw 0.1BTC

1FQE82UL6M36EjMti4o4Kn4ekL2cEbd5A3
Help a brotha out guise

Have you considered that global debt is actually the real bubble?

>tfw only 0.1 BTC

If ever Bitcoins gets to where I can buy a mansion, ill send you 1 bitcoin

Except there are definitely LTC/Scrypt miners....

I hope Bitcoin dies. I pray everyday to god that he may destroy this evil deceiver with great vengeance. Only criminals, terrorists, tax evaders and drug cartels push this evil coin. Reminder that the good guys always win in the end.

stop being a faggot and get 1 btc

when it was $5 most people here didnt know shit about it and didnt know much about it to get involved. if it had as much exposure as back then i gurantee everyone wouldve been on it.

Does anyone have that 'expanding brain' image that starts and ends with just BTC?

hard fork coming up soon, eth either moons or crashes

I suspect both on the same day, so get ready to buy or sell, flipping eth should make you big gains by october

dunno about you but I certainly am within a few weeks :)

tfw i have 14 btc

but why? how does bitcoin's rise impact your life even slightly?

unless of course you're one of those nocoiners who has been told REPEATEDLY to buy since the price was around $500 but didn't because you were just too smart for your own good.

pretty much lol

Bitcoin is SKYROCKETING! TO THE MOON!

>tfw tier 2
Am.. am I a brainlet?

Tfw 2 BTC, 20 eth, 5 BCC, and 3.7BTC worth of alts. Feels like a good and healthy amount, I'm proud of it. but I just can't shake the feeling that it's not enough for lambo land. not enough for early retirement (I'm aiming for 2 million before I can retire with peace of mind). Just feels good enough, maybe enough for "able to buy a house with cash but you're still middle class" good.

thx

>tfw 0 btc

Please help me

To the holders who say "I'm never selling my bitcoins", what is your endgame?
If you're not cashing out ever then you might as well not even have the money, what's the point of having a million dollars worth of bitcoin if you still have to live like middle class because you never cash out?

not holding any BTC currently, but a number of alts, with intentions of taking portions off back into bitcoin. I see the current financial system collapsing. Blockchain currencies and assets will be the new measure of wealth.

but so then thats a contradiction. You say I'm never selling my bitcoins, and yet if the USD dollar collapses and we adopt bitcoins as the new currency, then just in order to live, pay bills, food, etc, you will need to spend money, aka bitcoin.

haha

No see Im thinking of cashing out my bitcoins for USD as time progresses.
Sell 0.5 BTC when it is at 200k, use the 100k as a down payment on a house to have a smaller loan. Sell 0.5 BTC when 1BTC=500k, use it to buy a rental property. Then when bitcoin hits 1.5 million, sell it. Put it in some high dividend paying stocks and live off the 60k year dividend+collecting rent. Depending on how fast BTC rises it's possible Ill be retired in maybe just 15-20 years instead of wagecucking for 40.

I'll cash out when 90% = retirement after tax and I'll keep trading the other 10% because I enjoy it.

I am seriously thinking about putting all of my money in BTC and then just forget about it for a year. Not ever looking up the price. What do you guys think? I am a loser with no use for money. No car, no house, no GF, no plans or future. I have saved money from working for 8 years and i am about to gamble it all.

Wait for the price to crash, it'll be in the next couple of months and could very well be more of a slow decent than a crash.
It's common for BTC to lose ~50% of it's value after a climb like this and you will feel like an idiot is it happens after you buy.

Why do you think we are facing a crash right now?

Do you think segwit in november will impact the price?

We have broken the support @ 4.3k several times and it looks like there isn't anything else holding it up right now.
Buy now or don't, it's your money but if it was my money I would not.

Hard fork will scare newcoiners and there are more newcoiners now than ever before.

I'm holding for five years.

tfw 0.0003

PLEASE HELP

Kek u Fukin retard.