China banning crypto-fiat trading

Umm guys, seems like the FUD was real. China's banning fiat-crypto trading. Trading between cryptos will go on, but shit, this is gonna be a massacre once the chinks wake up.

yunbi.zendesk.com/hc/zh-cn/articles/115000143741-关于暂停交易的公告

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N0w8QP2PKJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nobody cares buy the dip

Dude if this is real... thats like 17.5 percent of bitcoin volume

Veeky Forums - yesterday's news, today!

Who cares. Buy all the way down or stay poor fag.

Wouldn't this mean they can't cash out anyway?

>large number of cash withdraws pending
bye bye 100 billion market cap.

Hai hai~
I did the same as a 'derro friend of mine (insider infos) and I shorted pretty much everything I had except MBRS and IOC.

I suggest my dear user-kun~ do the same and stay in USDT for the time being while things get... Better with our communist friends!

Regarding the upcoming ICOs me and my friend Tyresee aka Cryptonigger (see picture) will keep you updated on where to put your money but for now SHORT!

theyre cashing out right now before the exchanges get fucked and bitcoin becomes monopoly money.

Show chest

>It's real
>BTC price has been dropping a lot in the past 6 hours

WHEN DO THE CHINESE WAKE UP

I hope everyone who sells chokes on their worthless fucking fiat. Also I will never empathise with those worthless insectoids who get chinked in those gore webms.

so the chinks leave.
it doesn't mean shit man.
the speculative day trading chinks all leave.
I'm actually glad this happens.
This is good for the future of crypto.
I'm glad I'm i'll get to aquire more in the dip that follows.

shut up you stupid fuck

animechan is a 70 year old dude

There you go user!~
I'm kinda shy, no bully please...:3

wtf dude this is very rude

What do to now. All in into USDT, still with a massive last days in the last days? You think this shit will drop more?

yup continue buying the dip for 3 years you stupid nigger

n response to the People's Bank of China and other seven ministries jointly issued the "on the prevention of tokens financing issued by the announcement", and with the regulatory authorities to carry out compliance work, the cloud network is ongoing internal self-examination. In the internal compliance self-examination period, the suspension of trading business. Cigarette net compliance self-examination is completed, will resume trading, continue normal operation.

All RMB and block chain assets are being arranged in orderly queuing. Due to the large number of cash withdrawal and quotation, please wait patiently. Customer service personnel are stepping up their application for cash withdrawal and withdrawal. If you have a pending order in the trading market, you can contact customer service unified handling. Please all users do not have to worry about, platform assets are safe.

You're dumb. This is all fud and manipulation by Chinese government.

How can U know that?

the chinese have done it 15 times before.

he's a delusional retard. twitterfags just keep repeating this, and for some reason they misread "ban all exchanges" as "banning bitcoin", so when it came out that they were banning exchanges, all twitterfags rejoiced like the desperate faggots they are, thinking the bubble will continue forever.
They are banning exchanges stupid mother fuckers, this is wrose than if they tried to do stupid shit like make bitcoin illegal.

it's all FUD

sell if you're a moron

It's 3 am there so we will see in a couple of hours

Yeah, it doesn't mean shit, it's only that a lot of BTC's hashpower is in China, but that's not really important, r-right guys?

no, they ahve not you stupid retard. these people have no idea what they are talking about, they have made hundreds of thousands off bitcoin and are dumping on your ass by telling you its not over yet. they know its fucking over.
buy and hodl? how is this different from the chain coin scam on topia?
hint: it isn't. old twitterfags are SCAMMING you right now by telling you to hodl

So stay in and sit it out. Kk

people here have been bitching about china having too much control over BTC

now apparently china will be stopping this. and people aren't happy for some reason

about 5-6 hours from now

it's green

That means? Swap right now. FCK THIS. I will die from a heart attack in my mir 30s

yeah I should rather trust an anonymous person on Veeky Forums, the place where 99% of people are shills and want to scam me. thanks but I would rather go with well known people from twitter than your opinion user.

proof in front of your face that they are banning EXCHANGES while twitterfags are strawmanning china banning BITCOIN
two COMPLETELY different things and you are too fucking stupid to see it
have fun with your bags you stupid nigger

BUT YOU GUYS TOLD ME IT WAS FUD!!!! I TOOK A LOAN OF 50000$ AND BOUGHT THE FUCKING DIP. NOW I'M 5% DOWN. WHY, WHY, WHY??? I'M DOOMED! SHOULD I SELL?

sell now and rebuy lower
idk where's the bottom though

I CANNOT PAY THIS CREDIT BACK IF IT GOES DOWN MORE. I'M A FUCKING YOGA TEACHER. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE BLOCKCHAIN IS OR WHERE TO FIND IT. I JUST WANTED TO BE RICH.

understand risk managment you stupid fucking emotional faggot

Chinese miners will stop mining BTC because they cant sell it, more than 50% of hashrate gone, BTC network will grind to a halt.

Ethereum will rise from the ashes. Flippening before 2018

Thank you for your donation.

We just need china out if the crypto game. They are cancer for the markets, their mentality is incompatible with a normally functioning market. Their traders are the most short sighted and weak handed dumping non stop. Their govt is like a 12 yr old schoolgirl on her period. Their miners try to fuck everyone every step of the way.

Good riddance, we can build a way better crypto world without them.

youtu.be/N0w8QP2PKJM