Bancor sell wall

Just wanted to leave this here. Please comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ie4SV1vMKDs
twitter.com/DavidDrakeVC/status/906474797063966720
ldjcapital.com/compliance
bancornetwork.slack.com/files
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to buy that wall to teach that faggot a lesson

Who still falls for this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ie4SV1vMKDs

I wish bro, I don't have that kind of money, but he would probably be selling at a loss.

Sold around 2.50 about a month ago...

Really debating buying back in, this piece of shit has to moon at least once, right? But the volume is so fucking low on Bittrex...what the FUCK is this coins problem?

Bancor is total shit, but I wanna buy into that wall because we all know it ain't legit

twitter.com/DavidDrakeVC/status/906474797063966720

ldjcapital.com/compliance

what app/program is that?

Bittrex.

Bancor is unstoppable

>greater israel

Kek'd. It's perfect.

there's more

Guys, the whale is really dumping it. This isn't just a trick.The order is being filled. Just look at it. It was 130 BTC and it's now 121 btc total.

This is probably someone who invested 1 million dollars in the ICO and is selling at a loss of 50%. JUST.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. WHAT THE FUCK. FUCKING JEWS, I SWEAR.

Fucking finally, I though I was going to hold these bags all the way to 0.

Oh fuck, my sides
jews gunna jew, nigs gunna nig, pajeets gunna shit in street. These are facts

the ICO was overhyped, so it was dumb to invest in the ICO, but at the current price bancor is a solid buy imho

OI VEY SHUT IT DOWN

>the kikes are accumulating

ok thanks nicholas

You're welcome. Haha.

>first ARK
>then OMG
>now BNT
Guys, shit is going down right now. Walls everywhere.

People unironically trying to get out. This is a new ballgame. China ruined the party.

China can only get out once, this is the best thing for the long run.

That is a nice looking block, straight out of mario mamma mia!

can someone please post this picture
we need to see the monster that is anti-semitism up close in order to combat it

bancornetwork.slack.com/files

Their slack got a dose of jew memes

Should I go all in on this or DGB?

DGB for a 300% profit in the next 10 minutes..

>woman
>jew
what did you expect, Veeky Forums?

We thought the Jews controlled the world?

They only control their wallets.

That's one of the reasons why holding BNT is so comfy, you don't have to give the slightest fuck about muh whales. They can't pump & dump it effectively because of the smart contract. Buy and hold it if you are smart enough to realize its potential, it's your best chance at getting rich so stack up while you can.

tfw only 3k bancs

That's a half million in 6 months

Everyone says this coin has potential, yet it seems like the only potential this coin has is the potential energy its expending by returning to earth at an increasingly rapid rate.

What - in your eyes - is the actual potential of this coin? What about it makes you think you'll be better off holding this than following market trends and growing your stack? I made 100% on KMD and am up 35% on QTUM, for instance.

Why do you think the opportunity cost of holding BNT is worth it?

It's not worth it until projects start buying their reserves and we have proof smart tokens/changers work. Also wait for more projects to commit to using the protocol. I think it's about 8 at the moment. blackmoon, sharpe captial and stox being the most high profile.

I'm not expecting any of this to happen until november at the earliest.

a lot of the trading is done via the token change smart contract, not on exchanges.

watch as that whale instabuys the whole stack again soon through the smart contract

an user posted yesterday about this coins potential for manipulation through the smart contract. All these icos utilising bancor, they're all going to buy in coordination at the same time through the contract turning this coin chad huge in a second

Does anyone else get the feeling this will be huge.

This will swallow all future coins going by the ico adoption rate. Not sure any of them have purchased yet but I know those jews will have a secret slack/telegram/skype group for "adopters". Otherwise why have they all signed on. Not for "liquidity" surely.

I have 1,000 of these bad boys because I just get the strangest feeling when I read about it and see how they building the company. I haven't got that feeling about any other coin in a long time

I honestly believe 1 BNT could be worth $500 3 years from now, and I don't want to be pulling my hair out because I missed it when it was ~$2 and thought I could make more from pumps & dumps. There is no doubt I could make more in the short run but I don't care about making $10k, I want to 300x my money. If BNT is used to create movie ticket tokens, drink tokens, ETFs and whatever there is pretty much no limits to how much it could be worth. If you read up on it you will realize it's actually possible for this to happen. The team, their funding, their advisors and their partnerships is too good to be true for a sub $100m market cap coin.

I'm with you, only reason I'm considering trading again is to increase my BNT stack

This. I am at around 10k BNT right now. The sharpe.capital guys are legit autist answeering every retarded question on telegram in blogpost lenght... presale minimum of 10k is quite high but ill drop around 100ETH for this one.

shills gonna shill

Poltards be /pol/.
Suck my Aryan cock

Yep.

without china btc wouldn`t even reach 1k.

Churning out these articles just doesn't do the trick anymore...

Can one of you guys give me a quick explanation on what makes Bancor's main idea special? What's innovative about it?

I bought a lot of it through arbitrage.

kek i love you goys

>shut it down.jpg

its a shitcoin used to create even more shitcoins