ARE WE HEADED UNDER $4000 SOON? THEN $2000?

ARE WE HEADED UNDER $4000 SOON? THEN $2000?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Rather: How do you cope with the fact that a 2000$ BTC will never be available again?

this is so funny. you dont even realize bitcoin will go to under a dollar soon

Will you sell me a bitcoin for a $1 since it's going there?

>hello I just bought btc and now its crashing

>3408612
why would I sell it to you for 1$ now when I can still sell it for 4000$ and pick it up later? are you fucking retarded? do you not understand basic math? lmao
this is what bullish people are like when they try to be clever, fucking pathetic

it's over.

BTC is fucking overbought.

Just check the fucking technicals...SMA/EMA

Do you know how moving averages works m8?

"Overbought" and "oversold" is a meme that professionals use to shave off less patient people and it only works because it's a self fulfilling prophecy, it's psychology and nothing else.

Will the wall break?

EMA broke under SMA from above...that's all you need to know m8. This signal happened on 9/4 and it hasn't recovered since.

it's over lads.

Get into some solid alts that go up with BTC goes down. I am all in on CLOAK.

I was "shilling" Cloak in previous threads and none of you listened.

Have fun bagholding BTC...the King of Shitcoins.

hell no.

2K BTC SELL WALL

OMFG

WHALES ARE DUMPING

WE ARE FUCKING DOOMED

It really isn't that big. The problem is no one wants to buy it.

Bitcoin cash is the new king of coins. Corefags will be crying on the day of the flippening

calm. down.

>i just cashed out

YOU MEAN 2K BTC ISN"T BIGGG

THAT"S FUCKING 2K BITCOINS

FUCKING 9 MILLION US DOLLARS

YESSSS die bitcoin die

Give me all of those leveraged short gains.

Technicals are abysmal. It'll be back above 5k, but not in the near future. Sell now or baghold til December

>Just Bought
>Can't Hold for a day

Some people weren't meant to be rich

>BTC still above $4000

Why are people freaking out?

>EMA broke under SMA from above...that's all you need to know m8
You should compare SMA to SMA, EMA is fine when you're detecting trend, but it's total shit for long-term market movements since it's extremely skewed towards the latest move.

I don't know, memes i guess.
AHHHHHHHHHHRGHHHHHH SEL SELL SELL

Don't know about others, but I'm just addicted to shitposting.

Im wondering the same thing. I never trust Veeky Forums. The only reason i go on here is to find new coins and i do my own research. I think Veeky Forums has probably only been right like once. Every time something "moons" its only like a 10% increase on here when theres a post about it. Eveytime something crashes its like -10%.

This is a place for shilling from devs and fear mongering.

Im new to cryptocurrency and even i understand that.

No way we are ever going under $2000 again

ITS STILL GOING UP

this post virtually guarantees we will see under 2k again

Where were you when /biz was shilling eth when it was at 6
Oh right
Newcoiner

I bought eth in 2013 and sold it soon after because i was retarded. I just got back into it. Also thats like the one time theyve been right, that i was talking about

Where do you think BTC will be 3 months from now? I'm going ALL IN tomorrow and will not look at the price for 3 months.

10k.

but there are much better opportunities for your money, particularly if you pay attention.

also why buy at 4k when you can buy at 2k. just set a buy order on an exchange. get an alert on your phone when it;s filled, then put in cold storage

What if it doesn't hit 2k? What if it doesn't even go below 4k?

it's already below 4k on the chinese exchanges.

do whatever you want.

>thinking you will ever get $2,000 bitcoin again

weak hands desperately slinging FUD to get back in

$10k by february

>muh get rich quick
Does Veeky Forums just accept cryptos are a pyramid scheme?

It's quite clear nobody here took ethics

newfag question

I can imagine things that would cause crypto prices to plummet, but what will make it rise? like, what's it gonna take for btc to reach 10k, for example? right now the price seems somewhat stagnant and I'm just wondering what's going to make that change any time soon

because hype, isnt it funny that one little tweet can cause this without any sokid info?

I know he's supposed to be looking in the mirror. But I always kek when I imagine there are actually 2 of them and the pink wojak opening the door and looking at mcdonalds wojak while the other one stares at him.

shilling, everybody already heard about bitcoin at this point theres no new money coming in

realistically, do you think we will see much growth in the next year or two? (yes I am trying to get rich quick if that's not transparent enough)

I think we might have a chance to see $6000 in the next few months.

meh, unless your a super jew with foresight and foreskin youre gonna lose money at crypto atm with all the uncertainty, general trend is going down

regulations are coming people are just scared to admit it

fuck if you're right I will hate myself forever for getting into this so late