Give me a quick rundown on all of history

Give me a quick rundown on all of history.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's just wait until it's over before we start analysing it.

>God creates Earth
>God creates Man
>Man destroys Earth
>Man destroys God

jeeeeews

>Nubia
>Egypt
>Ghana
>Abyssinia
>Zulu
>Nelson Mandela
You're all sorted senpai

here's a quick rundown of european history

>dinosaur eats man
>woman inherits the earth

>woman literally can't even
>hermaphrodite finally seizes the stage

Benis suppose do go in vagoo. But Benis went in anis instead fugg

>I need this food so that I can eat it
>We need this food so that we can eat it
>They have food that we need, let's take it
>I am in charge of the people and their food
>Replace food with land/resources/pride/goodies
>Centuries off assfucking and prosperity/progress
>Asia some how both the cradle of civilisation and also a shithole in the same timeline
>Don't trust the brits
>Don't trust the poor russians
>Don't trust the brits
>Don't let the germanic people get too pride
>Don't trust the brits
>I accidentally the entire holy lands

underrated

here
youtube.com/watch?v=xuCn8ux2gbs

its shit

why?

This is all you need to know.

>living in a futa society where every female is a herm with a penis and testicles bigger than the males
Y/N?

I gotchu my dude

This

Is this the final redpill?

It's the bogspill

Is it too soon to be nostalgic for bogposting already

Ah yes, who can forget the Europeans giving civilization to the Mali Empire.

Yes 100%

Yeah and don't forget Narnia and Middle-Earth

See

war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace war peace etc

Friend Bugsworth, I suggest you tone down your gluttonous consumption of carrots lest you become more rotund.

We did some stuff. Some of it worked and some didn't. Now we're here.

Miserable rotting apes pathetically struggle in a torturous reality none of them chose.

My nigga

Hey look, a pic I've held on to for a long time!

Big Bang > Rome > WW2
> Drumpf

history ended in 1991 tbqh

Literally the plot to shin megami tensei

Got the reference. Kek.

Reddit is this way Francis.

>gb and france combined more power than USA
>germany more powerful than russia, china and india
so I assume this chart isnt actually 4 thousand years and was made just shortly after WW1? before 1930 and the power surge of germany and russia as well as USA becoming the dominant world power and europe imploding into irrelevancy

It looks like it was made in the 1930s. It has Hindenburg as the last thing for Germany and the Great Depression as the last one for the US (note how it isn't even called the Great Depression, just "worldwide economic depression").

That said, it's laughably inaccurate/outdated. Chinese power is massively underplayed and somehow the classical greeks are many times as strong as them. Hungary just appears from nowhere. Somehow England's power is always greater than France's, even as far back as the 13th century. Somehow Italy's unification doesn't make them any stronger. The Soviet Union is judged as being weaker than Canada+South Africa, and yet India, Siam, and China put together are weaker than Russia alone. All of whom are weaker than Japan alone.

It's extremely Eurocentric and particularly anglocentric, for example Normandy alone is considered to be as strong as Song dynasty China. In fact the Song is denoted on there as a decline for some reason even though it says it was "glorious".

The chart is visually interesting but mostly meaningless. Which is all you can really hope for a single image attempting to sum up the last 4000 years of history.

Big Bang -> Evolution -> Egypt -> Greece -> Rome -> Byzantium -> Dark Ages -> Renaissance -> Enlightenment -> Napoleonic Wars / Colonialism / Age of Exploration / United States -> World War 1 -> World War 2 -> Cold War -> The Internet Age

Most of it has to do with various gases and dust floating in space, then there was a bunch of collisions and it created this ball of rock, a planet. Anyway most of the time it's just barren and nothing interesting really happens, then some pond scum started to make more pond scum and there were some weird creatures. This goes on for a while and sometimes a lot of them go extinct, but they keep coming back. Oh and for a few milliseconds at the end of the story there were these weird apes with big heads or something, they organize themselves in tribes and like to fight over things. The end

>Small landowners dominate the economy. Poor but thriving localism
>period of consolidation, larger farms fuel larger food output but force those who can't compete off their farms and into the urban areas seeking work
>Burgeoning urban society develops as a larger and larger amount of land concentrates into fewer and fewer hands. The ranks of working poor swell to destabilizing rates, forcing the government to take drastic steps to stave off unrest
>Powerful landowners push back against government action, allying politically with the lumpenproletariat against the professional and intellectual classes by playing up their fears of foreigners. Landowners succeed in monopolizing state power and establish themselves as a permanent, legally privileged class, throttling reform, which cause the levers of government power to rust and grow brittle. Wage-cucks and the people who exploit them dominate the economy
>the people's faith in the government shatters, triggering a nationalist uprising. Civilization enters its "Empire" phase, where the government both guarantees the privilege of the aristocrats and uses a welfare state to placate the throngs of urban poor. The entire affair is unsustainable and can only perpetuate itself through foreign conquest. A spiritual winter, a time of cultural desolation, where all that is sacred has been reduced to the the status of a consumer good
>The system begins to crumble when it runs out of other people's money. The large plantations are no longer profitable as so few paying customers exist, and the government is no longer there to subsidize their indolent lifestyles.
>A generation suffers as a massive shift occurs from the cities back into the countryside, where people are forced to sell their labor to land-owners simply to put food in their stomachs. The central government breaks down as it runs out of tax revenues and is unable to prevent a foreign entity from staging a hostile takeover. Impoverished rural localism returns

Why does the woman wear a tablecloth on her head?

OUR WHOLE UNIVERSE WAS IN A HOT DENSE STATE

unironically this

>Universe was created, by explosion/God/both
>Life came to earth
>It evolved into humans
>Humans did a lot of stupid shit
>Humans are still doing a lot of stupid shit
>They will most likely continue doing a lot of stupid shit

1910=music started
1920-1950=classical music
1960-1970=golden age of music for old singers
1980=perfect age for rock rebels
1990=improved good music and also the year for goths and punks 2000=music is still good and gangsta songs started to appear
2001-2006 music is changing
2007=ghetto music but good and relaxing like akon dont matter
2008=some crappy music is starting to appear
2009=crappy music is spreading
2010=you gotta be kidding me this isnt music justin bieber
2011=R.I.P music goodbye...

Brb, I gotta share this with /mu/

>there wasn't anything
>then there was
>some stuff happened
>that just about brings us up to speed

She want´s to get the attention of the retarded, by acting like the retarded