>ONLY GOOD ONE IS THE 4th CRUSADE
>TOTAL FAILURE LMAO
>MUSLIMS WIN

He's right though, crusades were unnjustified in every single way

>the crusades were about western european vs muslims
WEW

>Claims to be nazi
>Doesn't even know how to wear the armband

I like the part where he implies Maronites are strictly Orthodox rather than their own weird thing

>byzanyium asks for aid against the never ending advance of Muslims

>This was unjustified

ok go on?

I saw his video the other day and I thought he tried (maybe unsuccessfully) to show both sides in a better light than they actually were. I mean, I get that the meme is to hate on him but I found that he actually downplayed atrocities by both the latins and the muslims. Like, he just made a joke about Peter the hermit's peoples crusade instead of revealing that their end-game was the mass slaughter of Jews in Europe. But no, we're just gonna have /pol/-lite in the youtube comments call him a cuck and a cultural marxist and all the other bullshit terms. Like Jesus, I think he went too easy on the muslims too but the alt-right types gets booty blasted sooooo easily.

DUDE, YOU CAN'T TAKE MOSCOW UNLESS YOU'RE MONGOLS XDDDD

John Green is literally green, but in fucking history. The only reason people like his faggot channel is because he's anti-white.

>I-I-It's a f-f-false f-f-flag!

it's the tooth dropping to the floor after the falls down, gets me every time

>MOM, I POSTED IT AGAIN
Do you have a life or are you more pathetic than the guy in the video and just re-post the same webm?

>but the alt-right types gets booty blasted sooooo easily.
Because the alt-right types have the world's biggest persecution complex lmao .

What's wrong with Muslim's winning though?

Drumpftards btfo'd

Why you so booty blasted faggot?
Did a superior African bull steal your waifu?

Bat Ye’or, The Dhimmi: Jews and Christians under Islam, trans. David Maisel, Paul Fenton, and David Littman (Rutherford: Farleigh Dickinson, 1985), 201-202: "Documents: 19. The Manner of Collecting the Jizya." Ye'or quotes two sixteenth-century narratives of how the Christians must lower themselves literally and ritually and then receive a blow in the payment of the jizya.

10/10 Would laugh again.

>lmao

I mean it's true user? The alt-reichs are all 20-30 something white dude living in suburban America that have never in their entire life seen a nigger or a muslim. They literally live in a massive fucking bubble to them niggeslims are like wild bears, something that they are aware that exists but have never seen one in real life.

Their entire philosophy is that they are butthurt that they can't get any pussy because women don't want anything to do with people who can't hold a conversation without going into an autistic GASS THE KIKES rambling every 3 seconds and think that if they larp as nazis that they will suddenly get infinite pussy.

They are the most pathetic people alive and are the true signals that the western civilization has fucking failed, and not the Technicolor legbeard tranny lesbians.

>MY WH*TE ASS IS ON FIIIIIIIIIIIRE

>Muslims took over 2/3rds of the Christian world
>unjustified

ITT: Based Black Turk destroys wh*Te dogs

>Christians invaded most of Africa
>Based Mugabe is unjustified

>never in their entire life seen a nigger or a muslim.
Sometimes I forget that people still actually believe that racists just haven't met minorities and that's why they hate them.

Just ask yourself, why is the most racist state in the US the one that's nearly 40% black, while the 90% white ones like Vermont are anti-racist leftists?

>People are racist due to lack of exposure
Hooboy

I'm convinced a lot of you guys didn't even watch his video on the crusades and you are inserting a John Green made out of straw and liberal stereotypes.

>when crusaders sack the city of the nation they're supposed to be defending from the muslims
Really makes you think

Cuck faggot, the Muslims needed to be Deus Vult-ed.

Did Elagabalus have a crusade with his Elagabalium?

Who is it?

See

Who is that?

Literally looks like someone flushing a huge beer shit down a stainless prison toilet

This was my immediate thought too, well that it looked like a toilet full of shit, at least

To be fair, most of the crusaders left when they were told about the new target.

I can 100% guarantee you are white

qoute him if were wrong

This is art.