Do you regret not falling for the community college meme?

Do you regret not falling for the community college meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N0w8QP2PKJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

School is not a meme

education isnt a fucking meme dude, most of biz says to skip out on school but thats why most of the people here a fucking idiots screaming when they lose $1000, which is chump change.

Didn't you know? Everyone on Veeky Forums is a tortured genius plumber with 140 IQ. We are literally to smart to read.

As long as you dont fall for the institutionalization taught in humanities and go for STEM its not a meme

I went to a community college, if you don't go to one you are fucking dumb unless you just got a bunch of credits in highschool

not me bro, i'm only 120 and fell for the university scam to be a software engineer and work with sjw faggots complaining about my privilege until i'm 60.
it's gonna be hell

>to smart to read

I went to community college and got an AS in business AND web programming for free. My actual school wound up costing me like 40k AFTER community college.

But I have two degrees and I'm going to have a master's soon so it's all going to pay off r-right guys?

I fell for it because it got to the point where I either get a job or at least look like I'm getting one.

It sucks. I'm not the oldest one there but I'm still pretty old and I don't have anything in common with any of them. I live in the south too which means pretty much everyone over the age of 22 has a wife and kids. Pretty sure I have a reputation with my classmates for being the creepy loner.

I regret not doing 2 years CC then 2 years undergrad. My education could have costed my parents a lot less.

in usa dont bother if you dont go to ivy league university. they get hired with good salary, some of them. if not ivu league you better just skip education altogether

If memory serves me right, engineering majors are only 6% of majors and only 50% people who go for a bachelor's degree actually graduate. Other STEM degrees aren't as useful. I mean you can't do much with a biology degree. Science and math degrees are more for people who weren't smart enough to get an engineering degree. If they're lucky, they'll get a job as a lower paid engineer.

You'd be probably be better off getting a 2-year degree that pays $50,000 - $70,000 a year and start investing as soon as you graduate rather than risk a 50% chance of failure at a university. Any investor knows that 50% is terrible odds. I know someone who got a respiratory therapy degree and was hired before she even graduated. The average salary at that hospital is $24 an hour for a respiratory therapist according to indeed.com. And actual salaries on indeed.com are usually much higher in present day because most of the salary data is old. You can live off of $30,000 a year pretty easily unless you live in a SJW-infested place and invest the rest of it.

At my college only 40% were graduating in my engineering major. Pretty rough degree.

>community college
>meme
That's where financially responsible people take their general courses and other junk nonsense required for their major. Then they transfer to a real college and take all their major relevant courses for maximum effect.

I went to community college and graduated and now I own a YouTube channel so I think it's a great idea. Here's the link to the latest video:

youtu.be/N0w8QP2PKJM

Bonus points if you donate to the relief fund.

I spent over 4 years at community college for an AA in engineering science. AMA

Yeah, it's silly that so many people go for bachelor's degrees when they can just get a high-paying associate's degree in 2 years. Then you end up with working at grocery store with tens of thousands of student loan debt and nothing to show for it. Don't go for a bachelor's degree unless you're certain you can get a useful one and graduate. Probably 50% of bachelor's degrees are useless, and 50% of people who go for one don't graduate. So basically you have a 25% chance of success with a bachelor's. 75% of the people who went for one should have gone for an Associate's instead.

TEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

well as long as you dont go for a useless degree an education will always trump not having an education. No matter what.

How much money do you make?

You also have to graduate, though. 50% of people can't do it, at least in the U.S.

Went to community college and got fantastic professors; my friends who went to a normal university said their profs didnt care at all.

Transferred to my choice of university with 30k in scholarships.

Community College is comfy guys

Tfw "software developer" (copy paster) with no degree making 90k in the Midwest
>People who fall for the CS meme

Nope, my time is uni was great. Got an education, met friends, girls, read good books, put myself in new situations. Now - not all situations were pleasant or easy, but steel isn't forged in the cold either.